• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakura

This doesn't look anything like Nico
EQ67UaL.jpg

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Ah, glad the codes have a good amount of time before expiring. Just glad that my illustration book isn't delayed. I need that Eli asap.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
FREEEEDOOOM! I was way too tired to be doing manual labor/running with he track guys today.

How did you dl the apk? It won't let me with the apk downloader site. Also man you screen is too cluttered. It would drive me crazy if I had that many icons on screen since I like to keep things simple with a separate games page.

ex.
I have no idea how to get the apk. I can't get the apk downloader extension thing to work on anything at all. :( lol

Oh yeah lol. Well iphones need to improve on their customization.
Yeah, you have folders but that's it. At some point I just gave up. lol

Kincaido

Is the fan book delayed because something else in your order was?

Got this email earlier

Dear [redacted],

Thank you very much for shopping at HOBBY SEARCH.

We are contacting you today in regards to your ordered product
"Love Live! School Idol Festival Official Fan Book (Art Book)".

We have just been contacted by our suppliers regarding the above item,
and unfortunately they have informed that they could not supply us
the initial print of these items due to very popular demand
and the publishers had not prepared enough of the product.

They will be running another print batch so we have managed
to secure a copy for you from this second print batch.
They have announced the second print to be released around
mid August, so we can only ask that you wait a while longer
for this second batch to arrive.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience, and your understanding
and patience will be greatly appreciated.
If there are any other questions or problems, please feel free
to contact us, and we will do our best to assist you.

Sincerely Yours,
Hobby Search Customer Support

elhaym

Got this email earlier

Hrm. I ordered from Amazon JP and haven't heard anything about it. Wonder if Amazon took all the books like they do here. :|

The illustration book should be shipping next week with my S2 BD2 and Endless Parade BD from CDJapan.

BTW Blacksafs, I see you cleared the nonsense JP daily EX, congrats! (I hate that damned EX).

Kincaido

Hmm, I ordered mine from CDJapan the other day when I saw they had them available again

Still won't come til early August though because of another thing in the order

I'm fine with the fan book being delayed to August since I got a figure and two other books in August. Shipping is gonna be killer though >_>

Sucks that I'll be using EMS for only the Illustration book since I want that Eli asap. Looking for other things to get with it now lol

Hrm. I ordered from Amazon JP and haven't heard anything about it. Wonder if Amazon took all the books like they do here. :|

The illustration book should be shipping next week with my S2 BD2 and Endless Parade BD from CDJapan.

Wouldn't surprise me if that happened :<

flammie

Yeah, if you could report this issue to them, it would be great. Here's the more specific response that I got:

Hopefully if they see at least one other person with the problem, then at least they won't think it's an isolated incident regarding my "network environment".

Edit: Oh yeah, they'll probably tell you to restart the app, restart the phone, and delete the app... so try that first and then mention it if it doesn't work.

Also, I love how Japanesey their responses are. :p
Well I sent them the email and got the same response back about rebooting, etc. Not going to bother to follow up, since it is only 1 love gem and everything else works.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Well I sent them the email and got the same response back about rebooting, etc. Not going to bother to follow up, since it is only 1 love gem and everything else works.
If you could send one more email explaining you did those steps and that there is nothing wrong with your connection, that would be helpful.

But if you want to wash your hands of it, that's fine. My OCD is just going to bother me because it's always going to say there's an unread story there. :/

tafer

Wait there is more of these? I need to go watch them now.

Somebody would still not draw a UR even with all that loveca.

Well, 10k gems = 200 10+1 pulls = 2200 cards, with a 1% chance for UR and 9% for SR it means that you should score approximately 22 UR and 198 SR.

In other words, you won the game.

Mokoi

Banned
Well, 10k gems = 200 10+1 pulls = 2200 cards, with a 1% chance for UR and 9% for SR it means that you should score approximately 22 UR and 198 SR.

In other words, you won the game.

Ssssh don't bring logic into this! You never know it could still happen.

----

That spicy song is crazy! My thumbs hurt now, and I hope mermaid Festa vol. 2 shows up again soon. I could actually get long combos on that song.

Caerith

I just reached 50 hearts for the second time and am wondering if I should pull or wait. Like, a lot of these were from new player bonuses (3/day for however long) and login bonuses and maxing bond with idolized normals. If I pull again, how long would it take me to get up to 50 again without paying?

I want to get more SRs and try to maybe get a UR, but I also want to be able to do a 10+1 pull when they add a UR Eli at some point.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I just reached 50 hearts for the second time and am wondering if I should pull or wait. Like, a lot of these were from new player bonuses (3/day for however long) and login bonuses and maxing bond with idolized normals. If I pull again, how long would it take me to get up to 50 again without paying?

I want to get more SRs and try to maybe get a UR, but I also want to be able to do a 10+1 pull when they add a UR Eli at some point.
If there's a character you're waiting for and you don't want to pay, I'd just wait. To get to 50 from 0 would probably take months assuming you play as much as possible.

Caerith

If there's a character you're waiting for and you don't want to pay, I'd just wait. To get to 50 from 0 would probably take months assuming you play as much as possible.

Thanks. I figured they'd front-load the hearts to hook newcomers and that it would drop off, I just wasn't sure by how much.

Mokoi

Banned
Uhm, which one is the idolized version? ^^"

Im going to say the card on the right is the idolized verison. At least that is how it has been for the other event banners. Although I'm not so confident about that because the card on the left is more lewd.

Yui

Im going to say the card on the right is the idolized verison. At least that is how it has been for the other event banners. Although I'm not so confident about that because the card on the left is more lewd.

Yeah, that's exactly why I'm confused about this banner. More lewd usually means idolized.
Anyway, I love the hat version and I will probably go for it, even if it is the idolized version. But I wouldn't mind getting her without spending Loveca. :3

elhaym

Hooray, Amazon JP shipped the UR, er, Fan Book! Should be here on Tuesday!

edit:

And dammit Mokoi, I'm being driven insane by the seemingly hourly-changing avatar!

Aytrial

Yeah that would be me ;_; I need that card but ill be leaving in a couple of days with no internet at my place i don't think i am going to make it whyyy could it not be a different idol this round!!!

Time to buy a pre-paid wi-fi device so you can stay connected to your idorus.

Hachitora

Damn, that event Kotori is looking pretty nice. And good thing the event song is Blueberry Train. That's one of the few Kotori songs that I think actually sounds nice. Speaking of which, has Spica Terrible been added to the game yet?

Also, just beat my first spicy song. Festa vol. 2 was a bit easier than Kokuhaku, but these songs always make me tense.

Kincaido

I want that Kotori idolized. Would probably take more gems than Eli did since she's more popular though huh....

Mokoi

Banned
Also, just beat my first spicy song. Festa vol. 2 was a bit easier than Kokuhaku, but these songs always make me tense.

Yeah Festa vol.2 is way easier to keep a sense of rhythm with. At least for me it is. Also first time the JP game has crashed happened not to long ago. Glad I was not in the middle of a song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom