• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

Wah, I might not be able to get the SR this time, I'll be in the air/without net access/busy as all fuck from the 26th until the foreseeable future ;___;

chrono01

Wah, I might not be able to get the SR this time, I'll be in the air/without net access/busy as all fuck from the 26th until the foreseeable future ;___;
That's okay. If they don't raise the reward cap many of us here won't be getting the SR [the second one, anyway]. ~_~

You could always purchase a $100 worth of Loveca and burn through them all in the first few days before you have to leave. Tell me, how much is an SR Honoka worth to you?

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I might go for a second one. Only because she's holding a teddy bear. That's cute as hell imo

Kincaido

Actually never mind. Eli event is after. Must save my stones. I'm getting top 10 minimum. Calling it now!

Hachitora

I'm probably gonna take a small break from getting two event SRs for the next few events. Definitely gonna try getting Eli and Nozomi's event card at least, because their unidolized forms are quite cute imo. Not sure if I wanna try getting two of Rin's event card, though I might just because I'm a Rin fan.
Actually never mind. Eli event is after. Must save my stones. I'm getting top 10 minimum. Calling it now!
Rooting for you! Fighto da yo!

Ken

I got a rare Honoka from my free scout. :eek:

It's like I hit a jackpot after all those commons.

/does not play the game much

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well since I managed to get the SR for an event I didn't even try in I should be able to get this Honoka card.

raven777

53CBDA115064F50039

it begins..

Anony

so just looking up info on the vita game, it's basically just project diva
and it costs 100 (not including shipping) and u get 3 chibi figures
:|
no thank you

As long as you can get an S score on hard it's ok.

But I want to hit top 200 on the Song leaderboard. Can't do that without a UR.

And I've decided to stop playing until the event starts. I left myself with about 20xp to rank up, so I'll get that early little bonus.

firehawk12

Subete no aware

And I've decided to stop playing until the event starts. I left myself with about 20xp to rank up, so I'll get that early little bonus.
The score leaderboard is rigged to people who have lots of SRs/URs anyway. lol

---

Also, I think I've hit a point where Hard is too Easy but the "spicy" EX songs are too hard. Normal EX is feeling like Hard did a month ago, where I'm dropping a few notes and not able to get that S combo consistently. In fact, it's basically like Soldier Game in that regard. lol

elhaym

:O

EX version of A*NO*NE*GA*N*BA*RE in JP. Almost makes up for this event song. Almost.

It's -possible-, but I was very very close to the cutoff ending at 195. This event is probably not, I guess.

so just looking up info on the vita game, it's basically just project diva
and it costs 100 (not including shipping) and u get 3 chibi figures
:|
no thank you

Also, songs I can stand listening to over and over again. For some reason, Vocaloid reaaaaally doesn't do it for me.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Oh yeah, it looks like the TW version is back to the normal schedule. I think they were just speeding up in order to fit in the two extra replay events. It starts about the same time as the US event.

fek

Oh god oh god oh god, there were two days to the Endless Parade Live, and the first day is split up on the S2 BDs, (vols 2,4,6) this was probably already known by those of you buying the Live BD and the anime BDs, but I was just checking to remember what the songs were and they did Beat in Angel AND Loneliest Baby!!
e8Q3Gt1.png

Those are on part two of day one coming with Vol 4, September seems so far away but I'm still happy!
ciK6Ny3.png
Good stuff, this week will be great with vol 2 and the Endless Parade BD being released, as well as new Emitsun fight club on the saturday
And AstralAir for some loli Honoka voice in a eroge

The score leaderboard is rigged to people who have lots of SRs/URs anyway. lol

---

Also, I think I've hit a point where Hard is too Easy but the "spicy" EX songs are too hard. Normal EX is feeling like Hard did a month ago, where I'm dropping a few notes and not able to get that S combo consistently. In fact, it's basically like Soldier Game in that regard. lol

I hit the top 100 during the Umi event. But I suppose I might have been lucky because the Cool Umi had only just released so I assume Cool scores generally were lower than normal.

fek

just the BDs for me... >__> I am super excited though! Really want to see Anemone Heart out of the vol 2 BD

Is there a youtube channel that uploads Emitsun fight club, I should sub to it
There's no official channel for that but this guy will probably upload it: link
I will try to watch it live this time, it will be at 6PM JST next saturday, guest will be Pile

Kincaido

I want the idolized Kotori and unidolized one. Ahhhhhhh. Pretty sure I don't have enough gems to go for three OTL

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I hit the top 100 during the Umi event. But I suppose I might have been lucky because the Cool Umi had only just released so I assume Cool scores generally were lower than normal.
I haven't really bothered checking, but it feels like the gap has really widened for the top. Certainly the people willing to spend money on pulls and to get at the top of the point leaderboard are also probably going to be at the top of the score leaderboard as well. I'm sure there are dudes who have three level 100 URs for each team complimented by 8 level 80 SRs. lol

I want the idolized Kotori and unidolized one. Ahhhhhhh. Pretty sure I don't have enough gems to go for three OTL
I hear Play Asia sells Japanese iTunes cards!

(Actually, there's a GAFfer who is offering to do one to one swaps of JP cards for Canadian cards to avoid mark ups on both directions lol.)

Draxal

Damn, you mean like their top three bonds are the same idolized UR?

Well, you can check the highest ranked scores. And you'll see people with 3k in bonds for an UR, which means they have least six copies of that UR.

And yeah check the the profiles of 1,2 jump ex highest scores to see what I mean.

Anony

is there a list (with pictures) of all the currently available normal cards?
so far, I have 5 blues, 12 greens, 11 reds
i think i maxed all the lvls and bonds, so i'm going to feed it

Draxal

Hmm I see, I had been wondering why bunny Umi was my highest, I thought top three bonds were whichever cards you use the most as center >_>

Now think how high Mokoi's nun bond went up to.

But yeah divide by
UR = 500
SR = 250

to see roughly how many cards the top scorers have.

For me personally I have

Eli: 1250
Honoka (1): 1000
Honoka (2): 750

My copy of the game ships them so hard.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I just looked up the event song and I already FCed it in the JP version. lol

It's sad, but I think the JP version has ruined the other versions for me. I'm afraid at what will happen when I reach the end of the levelling in the JP version and there are no more new songs to play...

chrono01

Anyone have problems downloading a specific story once it's unlocked?

I was maximizing the bond on three of my cards and they all reached maximum bond at the same time [thus unlocking three new side-stories for Love Gems]. I downloaded and played through two of them, but when I try to download the third [Nozomi's "If I Knew Magic"] get an error at 50%. I tried restarted the app, as well as turning my iPhone off and then on again. Nothing works. :/

I WANT MY LOVE GEM!

chrono01

^ A few people have that problem yeah

I wonder when it stopped working...
Thanks, I guess I'll wait it out and see if it gets fixed. :(

It's not all of the stories, it just seems to be specific ones [like the one I posted]. I know it's not an issue in general since after I got that error I went and downloaded/played a side-story immediately afterwards with no problem. Then I went back to try Nozomi's "If I Knew Magic" once more and I got the error again.

Hachitora

A-No-Ne-Ga-N-Ba-Re EX is so fun. Probably my favorite song on the JP version right now.

Also, if anyone wants a link to watch Emitsun's Fight Club live, you can catch it here. http://live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv186473835. I doubt I can watch it since it'll be like 4 or 5 in the morning in my time zone though :(

Edit: Also, I prefer to watch the radio shows in parts. So just in case anyone else here does too, I have a link to the youtube channel that I go on to watch them. http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjmphAn3W3WeGTbYekyM4Dw
Sadly, can't make my links look nice on mobile...

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Anyone have problems downloading a specific story once it's unlocked?

I was maximizing the bond on three of my cards and they all reached maximum bond at the same time [thus unlocking three new side-stories for Love Gems]. I downloaded and played through two of them, but when I try to download the third [Nozomi's "If I Knew Magic"] get an error at 50%. I tried restarted the app, as well as turning my iPhone off and then on again. Nothing works. :/

I WANT MY LOVE GEM!

Thanks, I guess I'll wait it out and see if it gets fixed. :(

It's not all of the stories, it just seems to be specific ones [like the one I posted]. I know it's not an issue in general since after I got that error I went and downloaded/played a side-story immediately afterwards with no problem. Then I went back to try Nozomi's "If I Knew Magic" once more and I got the error again.

Okay, at this point it's clearly not an isolated incident since it is completely reproducible with 3 other people.

I know they won't do anything, but if you could email Klab support and explain that it is this specific story that doesn't work (and that you restarted the app, the phone, and deleted/redownloaded the app), hopefully they will at least see that other people are having the problem.

At the moment, they insist that it is not a problem because they can't reproduce it on their end... which means they will probably not fix it unless more people email them if not outright complain to them.

chrono01

Okay, at this point it's clearly not an isolated incident since it is completely reproducible with 3 other people.

I know they won't do anything, but if you could email Klab support and explain that it is this specific story that doesn't work (and that you restarted the app, the phone, and deleted/redownloaded the app), hopefully they will at least see that other people are having the problem.

At the moment, they insist that it is not a problem because they can't reproduce it on their end... which means they will probably not fix it unless more people email them if not outright complain to them.
Oh really The people having this problem are experiencing the issue on the exact same story? That can't be a coincidence.

I think I will email KLab, then. I mean, it is a free Love Gem, as well as a piece of story that we're missing out on. It's definitely worth a fix.

Mokoi

Banned
Also, if anyone wants a link to watch Emitsun's Fight Club live, you can catch it here. http://live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv186473835. I doubt I can watch it since it'll be like 4 or 5 in the morning in my time zone though :(

Edit: Also, I prefer to watch the radio shows in parts. So just in case anyone else here does too, I have a link to the youtube channel that I go on to watch them. http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjmphAn3W3WeGTbYekyM4Dw
Sadly, can't make my links look nice on mobile...

What is Emitsun's Fight Club live? Are the idols going to fight to the death or is it one of those weird jpn shows were they seem artificially cheery. Also is
Kusuda going to be in it?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Oh really The people having this problem are experiencing the issue on the exact same story? That can't be a coincidence.

I think I will email KLab, then. I mean, it is a free Love Gem, as well as a piece of story that we're missing out on. It's definitely worth a fix.
Yup, you are the fourth person in this thread to report it. And unless we all have the exact same problem with the internet discriminating against Nozomi side stories (or you guys are hiding in my room somewhere sharing my internet), then it should be something on their end.

They'll respond with a form letter explaining the three steps to try (restart and delete), and you can't reply to it because they don't seem to allow follow ups. If they do send that, then simply use the support button in the app again and copy and paste their response and use that new email to reply.

I'm not sure if they filter by the subject line or if the body needs to have the information that they ask for in the automatically generated email, but that was the only way I could get them to follow up on a problem.
(Even then, prepare for a form letter that is slightly modified to respond to your specific concern. lol
Again, I don't expect them to be able to solve individual problems, but if people email in about it, hopefully they will take a closer look.)

elhaym

Yup, you are the fourth person in this thread to report it. And unless we all have the exact same problem with the internet discriminating against Nozomi side stories (or you guys are hiding in my room somewhere sharing my internet), then it should be something on their end.

Johnny-in-the-control-tower.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom