• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

airplane.gif

Sakura

Man I cannot for the life of me full combo Mermaid festa vol. 1. I always get messed up at that middle part.
Also 7000th place in the event already is over 4k points? Must be impossible to get there without loveca eh
Literally me right now. Don't even have curtains so the fucking sun is just beaming on to me.

elhaym

Also 7000th place in the event already is over 4k points? Must be impossible to get there without loveca eh

To give you my numbers, I have a meter of 80LP and can clear EX songs reliably for the extra tokens. I've been using my LP consistently today, it's never gone back up to 80 since the event started (Well, since I woke up at 10am EST). No stones used.

I'm only at 1651 event points.

=/

Mokoi

Banned
And the gap will only get wider as the event goes on!
At least I can maybe get one free loveca in the end lol.

One more loveca gets you closer to more honor scouts though!

Nozomi's magic was the power to not deal with otaku.

Not a Otaku confirmed. It work for me, and that's not because I dl it before the problem arose :p

I am. It'd be a weird coincidence if the others were though. lol

I'll give you a rundown of the story since that's obviously why you're trying to dl it. Not for the sweet loveca. Basically she just wishes for you to be happy. The end!

Sakura

Getting real tired of the game saying I miss halfway through these stupid holding notes when I have not let go (ノ`△´)ノ~┻━┻

firehawk12

Subete no aware
One more loveca gets you closer to more honor scouts though!

Not a Otaku confirmed. It work for me, and that's not because I dl it before the problem arose :p

I'll give you a rundown of the story since that's obviously why you're trying to dl it. Not for the sweet loveca. Basically she just wishes for you to be happy. The end!
Love Live is secretly a game that allows guys to pretend they're a girl in a yuri harem. :p

Canadian here as well.

Nozomi's wish for magic? For Canadians to not exist.

Why do you do this, Nozomi-chan? ;_;
lol
Well, I'm on Bell, so if you're on DSL...

chrono01

lol
Well, I'm on Bell, so if you're on DSL...
Nope, not Bell. I'm with Shaw, so I'm on Cable.

Huh? What problem? I haven't noticed anything.
There's an issue with Nozomi's "If I Knew Magic" scenario. If we attempt to download it, it errors at 50%. All other side-stories work fine.

There's been no clarification as to whether this is Canada-only, though. More than likely, it's just coincidence. If you completed the story before the error began, you should be fine. It seems to have started a while ago, likely with a patch/update. here's hoping it's fixed soon.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Yeah, I was just joking about the Canada thing since I knew that firehawk is in Canada lol.

Well, if more people complain about it there's a chance the people affected will probably get an extra stone for compensation :p

There's an issue with Nozomi's "If I Knew Magic" scenario. If we attempt to download it, it errors at 50%. All other side-stories work fine.

There's been no clarification as to whether this is Canada-only, though. More than likely, it's just coincidence. If you completed the story before the error began, you should be fine. It seems to have started a while ago, likely with a patch/update. here's hoping it's fixed soon.

Ahh. I still haven't finished that side story yet either (I just idolized her after the Nico event ended). As a fellow moose rider I shall try to get her side story to see if I can download it proper.

chrono01

Yeah, I was just joking about the Canada thing since I knew that firehawk is in Canada lol.

Well, if more people complain about it there's a chance the people affected will probably get an extra stone for compensation :p
That would be nice. :(

Ahh. I still haven't finished that side story yet either (I just idolized her after the Nico event ended). As a fellow moose rider I shall try to get her side story to see if I can download it proper.
Thanks, keep us updated!

chrono01

Hehe, breakfast is merely a piece of toast for me. I'm too tired to make something right now.
*looks at JoeFu's avatar*

I'd start running now if I were you, friend.

Also, same here. I either have a piece of toast or bowl of cereal. I've never been a huge breakfast kind-of-guy.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Did i miss a notice or something? Maintenance for three hours.....

I'm going back to sleep

chrono01

Breakfast is worth waking up earlier for!

the event seriously better start before work man

3am here let me sleep

Hey now, that's all I literally got last night. 11p-1a. ;_;

(Oh god I don't want to be at work, I want to be at home, asleep)
All of us suffering together. Those bloodshot, fatigued, Love Live eyes.

Did i miss a notice or something? Maintenance for three hours.....

I'm going back to sleep
Wait, another three hours? Where did you read this?

chrono01

Maintenance has been going on for three hours and it's usually only one right?
Indeed.

It is strange.

Edit - Eh, I guess I'll play after I get a couple hours sleep. Not worth staying up for something that might be delayed another couple hours. Best of luck to you all.

fek

I doubt I can watch it since it'll be like 4 or 5 in the morning in my time zone though :(.
It's your turn to fight too! It will be like 6 am for me

What is Emitsun's Fight Club live? Are the idols going to fight to the death or is it one of those weird jpn shows were they seem artificially cheery. Also is
Kusuda going to be in it?
It's a normal show but they "fight" as in they take challenges from the staff to make things a little different, so there's stuff like Emi has to sing an intro for the show, or she has to introduce the guest while playing both Honoka and the guest's character..
Kusuda hasn't been a guest yet, but I guess she's likely to appear in the future

Mokoi

Banned
It's a normal show but they "fight" as in they take challenges from the staff to make things a little different, so there's stuff like Emi has to sing an intro for the show, or she has to introduce the guest while playing both Honoka and the guest's character..
Kusuda hasn't been a guest yet, but I guess she's likely to appear in the future

Hmm so it's not a fight club, and no Kusuda yet. Well interest has been lost.

How long has maintenance been going on? I thought I'd woken up an hour and a half late.

About 1:40 for me.

wonder what the "various system functions" are

It's going to look like the glorious Nippon version. At least I can only hope.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Great. I left the latest songs for the event so I had something to do (aim for full combo) during the event.

Full combo'd Susume Tomorrow on the first try...

fek

Damn.. I had to uninstall the game to download the update and I thought it would keep my profile data but it doesn't.. Luckily I do have my data transfer code but it's at home so I'll be missing 8 or so hours of the event

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Damn.. I had to uninstall the game to download the update and I thought it would keep my profile data but it doesn't.. Luckily I do have my data transfer code but it's at home so I'll be missing 8 or so hours of the event

I really should make a note of mine. Where do you find it?

Marche90

^ Other > Settings > Transfer Passcode

Uff... Got a big scare right now. I managed to update the app after Google Play threw me an error, but the app was refusing to run. Finally somehow it ran. Good thing since I don't have my transfer code written somewhere else.

And yep, writing it down ASAP

EDIT: Hey, look, the Promo Code option was added

EDIT 2: Holy shit, the passcode is even longer than a Nintendo Friend Code. WTH, KLab? :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom