• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yui

I really should make a note of mine. Where do you find it?

"Other"--->"Settings"--->"Transfer Passcode"--->"Confirm"

Also, reward tiers are still the same.
Tier 1: 1-200
Tier 2: 201-1000
etc.

Oh and they added the Promo Code button! So I guess we will be getting promo cards after all!

Edit: So beaten.... why would you do this to me... Q_Q

Hachitora

The promo code button? And I had just used my SR Eli code for the JP version -_- Then again, maybe they'd have version-specific codes.

Edit: So is this a thing?
bEsPAHD.png

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The guitars are odd since neither the iM@Ss or the Live Loves play instruments on stage.

Yes I know about Maki before someone jumps down my throat.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
The new event song seems okay if not a bit boring I guess. I don't really have any goal this time. Just try to full combo ex songs and use the tokens I get. It's annoying that it's a smile event again. There's no way I'm making Nico UR my main again just for the event. Just having Nico Nico niiiii through every song is killing me enough... Anyway seems like there's more than enough URs out there these days. Overall I guess I'm starting to feel the fatigue. This event was probably too soon after the last one for me but I'm still enjoying the ex songs at least.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well event song isn't too bad. Need to practise those tap hold notes but other than that it's easy to grind.

chrono01

Damn.. I had to uninstall the game to download the update and I thought it would keep my profile data but it doesn't.. Luckily I do have my data transfer code but it's at home so I'll be missing 8 or so hours of the event
Wait. Even if you sync the app to iTunes, it still doesn't save your data? Well that's scary. I guess I'll get writing down my Transfer Code later today. O_O

"Other"--->"Settings"--->"Transfer Passcode"--->"Confirm"

Also, reward tiers are still the same.
Tier 1: 1-200
Tier 2: 201-1000
etc.

Oh and they added the Promo Code button! So I guess we will be getting promo cards after all!

Edit: So beaten.... why would you do this to me... Q_Q
Thanks for saving me the time, Klab. No Loveca use for me this time, I'll just go with the single SR I get via normal means and stop there. I'm really not interested in buring 20 Loveca like last time only to barely make the cutoff. I'm honestly surprised they haven't increased to at least 2000 for the second SR, but I guess they love the $$$ they make from people who purchase Loveca Stones repeatedly. It's kind of depressing to see. :/

Glad to see they added a Promo Code section! Maybe we'll get a UR with the Love Live! Blu-ray set after all?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Haha, very nice!

Nozomi loves Canada again.
Apparently. lol
Ah, gotcha.

I still might write down my Transfer Code just in-case. You can never be too careful...
Yeah, you need to save your transfer code. It's kind of crazy that it works that way, considering the Korean version just uses Facebook.
(In fact, you don't use Facebook or their own login system, there is no way to recover the account)
Nice, and have some honkers/Nozomi.

http://i.imgur.com/mNshTwy.gif
Om nom nom.

---

Kotori event begins in Korea... oh no. lol
I almost want to play it to see what the rankings will end up like. I think in the first TW event, you probably could have gotten the three Kotoris without spending anything.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Promo codes eh. Tell me what I need to buy for my Eli and you can have all my money

Sweet Jesus Yamato dat Chariot

m0t0k1

The guitars are odd since neither the iM@Ss or the Live Loves play instruments on stage.

Yes I know about Maki before someone jumps down my throat.

The shiny Festa games had them playing instruments on stage! Know your IM@S stuff.

jk

m0t0k1

Noo say it isn't true! I won't accept such a cruel fate since I still have more LL merch to buy. Can't pass on until more animu shit is bought yo.

Also for those who don't know chariot reached new levels of spooky!
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=121998334&postcount=14506

Be happy Chariot senpai acknowledge you know :D What have you and phoenix done to him anyway to get on his list?

edit: Updated the OP with the English event enjoy guys and gals!

Yesss, I FCd Bokura no Live on Expert.

With my Pure team.

Shoot me pls.

Also I really like the event song. Might even try to get the card this time to further expand my killer Honoka Smile team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom