• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
gvvTU0q.png
Merry Christmas.

tenton

Ah, update fixed the Pure Nozomi problem.

For the record, I'm not near Canada. And it was happening via my home Internet connection and my LTE connection (Charter and T-Mobile, respectively). I'm anchored in California, so maybe it was a CA problem. :p

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Ah, update fixed the Pure Nozomi problem.

For the record, I'm not near Canada. And it was happening via my home Internet connection and my LTE connection (Charter and T-Mobile, respectively). I'm anchored in California, so maybe it was a CA problem. :p
"Not reproducible" my ass. lol

I'm glad they fixed it anyway.

Mokoi

Banned
Honkers.gif

I approve of this!

Psh as long as he doesn't take first in Rin that's fine with me :p. Rin 1st place is mine! MUAHAHAH. And of course lots of Nico Nico Love is Nico Nico birthday!

Hehe you don't want to aim for first. You're going to be dead the whole week. Also booo my friends want to go running right now, but I'm soo tired.

Edit: Goddam! So much loveca Safs. I recommend just burning it on nothing but slots right now. Just do it!

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Nice, I want an Umi shirt tbh but should probably to stick to what I have ordered for the moment, that said I should be set for loveca for a little while

Yeah, you probably got way more merch ordered than me lol. All that loveca @_@

Someone stocked up at bestbuy :p

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Blerk. I'm out of space on my tablet again... anyone know if there is a way to move the data from the app to the SD card? It looks like Android will only move the app itself, but not the 400-600 megs of data it actually uses. :(

JoeFu

Banned
Blerk. I'm out of space on my tablet again... anyone know if there is a way to move the data from the app to the SD card? It looks like Android will only move the app itself, but not the 400-600 megs of data it actually uses. :(

Will something like https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.a0soft.gphone.app2sd&hl=en work?

I haven't had an SD card for an android device in forever since I use Nexus stuff. Last device I had with an SD card was my Nexus One 3 years ago.

Hachitora

Psh as long as he doesn't take first in Rin that's fine with me :p. Rin 1st place is mine! MUAHAHAH. And of course lots of Nico Nico Love is Nico Nico birthday!
If there isn't that much competition then I might just try for second ^^.
or maybe I'll try to steal 1st place from you >:)
All jokes aside, I kinda wanna try gettin top 200 for the Maki and Rin events. But all the love gems I'll have to burn ;_;

Hugstable

Banned
If there isn't that much competition then I might just try for second ^^.
or maybe I'll try to steal 1st place from you >:)
All jokes aside, I kinda wanna try gettin top 200 for the Maki and Rin events. But all the love gems I'll have to burn ;_;

Yeah I was wanting to go for a second in Maki's also, but I want to measure the competition before I start to use any of my saved up Loveca for that. Rin I'll at least do the best I can with my saved Loveca to hit top 200, might have to load up on some play credits for then haha. Hopefully she isn't as popular as the others and it can be Kotori/Umi event level competition which wasn't that bad. Nico was just insane seeing how high the total points got.

Hachitora

Yeah I'm guessing Rin won't be as popular, so it should be an easy shot. I remember being in the top 200 quite often for the Kotori event, so hopefully I can do the same for Rin. I've already given up for Maki though =w=
I love the shirts but know I am too self-conscious to actually wear them.
I wish I had the confidence to wear an anime shirt in public. Sadly I hate being judged so I'll never be able to wear a Rin or Maki shirt ;_;

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Okay, you know what screw it. I am getting a second Honoka. I want that damn bear!!!! Plus, I got a new job, so I can afford to buy gems more now :3

I love the shirts but know I am too self-conscious to actually wear them.

I would probably only wear it if I go to a concert or convention lol. Just buying it because I want more Eli merchandise really.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Will something like https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...e.app2sd&hl=en work?

I haven't had an SD card for an android device in forever since I use Nexus stuff. Last device I had with an SD card was my Nexus One 3 years ago.
I've tried a couple of programs, but even the advanced ones seem to have a problem with it. There's something called Link2SD pro, but I kind of don't want to pay the 2 bucks just to have it not work. lol

Mokoi

Banned
I wish I had the confidence to wear an anime shirt in public. Sadly I hate being judged so I'll never be able to wear a Rin or Maki shirt ;_;

The only animu shirt I have, and wear is a gangster madoka from that ante up video. People just think it's a cool design, and don't know it's from one of those Chinese cartoons.

Jintor

I don't know why but I find it really funny when it finishes updating and is like "Please restart the game!" and then you press okay and it just straight up restarts the game for you

JoeFu

Banned
I've tried a couple of programs, but even the advanced ones seem to have a problem with it. There's something called Link2SD pro, but I kind of don't want to pay the 2 bucks just to have it not work. lol

Well there's a 15 min trial period, you can always request a refund if it doesn't work.

nico's bday just reminds me how I didn't get top 1000 last event

every time I have an urge to buy gems I think how I could buy WS LL cards instead.

Markun

Congrats on the new job, Kincaido and happy birthday to Nico! Nico was so nice to me that I got a second Snow Halation Nico from the regular draw and I idolized her.

Now I only need Nozomin, Rice, and Honkers. Honkers won't even grace me with a single Wonderful Rush version of her, the jerk. :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom