• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anony

now that i'm working, i cant basically max out my LP usage, so i don't think it's possible to get the score/pts to get the SR
:(

Mokoi

Banned
(・8・)ことりたそ!

I needed another Pure SR since Valentine Hanayo is the only other one I had.

Congratulations!

---
Finally played a song today!
RpyZQLW.png

Felt like I haven't played in a year even though it's only been one day.

Mokoi

Banned

And pre-ordered!

The only thing I've ever bought from the GSC store was the snow mikus since you can't get those anywhere else.

Edit: Beaten :( And I've never had any problems with the GSC store, they're just always more expensive. And with Nendoroids shipping is more expensive too since they just charge a flat rate but they're pretty small.

Yeah shipping is always a bitch. Also I wish I was into figures when snow miku was released. Love the design of it.

:(

I'm sure I can convert some figureGAFers to Love Live fans after seeing how cute Nendo Nico is. :3

lol good luck in your effort.

JoeFu

Banned
I only own one nendo and will probably never buy another. It sits in my closet hiding my shame.

Oh wait I lied I forgot I also bought the Luigi nendo. I'll show that with pride whenever I get back home

Paprikka

They need to hurry it up and ship snow miku

The only other thing I got from them was shinobu re-release

I actually couldn't remember when it was supposed to ship after I mentioned it so I just checked my email and it said July 25th, so should be any day now.

So if you still wanted one Phoenix they should start popping up in a week or two.

I actually couldn't remember when it was supposed to ship after I mentioned it so I just checked my email and it said July 25th, so should be any day now.

So if you still wanted one Phoenix they should start popping up in a week or two.

I'm not sure where to look for a decent price. Every time I find one in the used section of AmiAmi or Mandarake I see they're charging out the nose for it plus there is the cost of shipping from Japan. If you could find help me find one for a good price that would be the best birthday present ever! :D

Paprikka

I'm not sure where to look for a decent price. Every time I find one in the used section of AmiAmi or Mandarake I see they're charging out the nose for it plus there is the cost of shipping from Japan. If you could find help me find one for a good price that would be the best birthday present ever! :D

Sadly I only ordered one, but if I ever see one at a reasonable price while browsing around I'll let you know. Though I think this year's snow miku was a bit more expensive than previous years.

Edit: Oh, though if you've been looking for this year's snow miku the price is going to be high right now because I believe they only sell a limited amount at wonfes. The price should drop once they start shipping the orders since they make as many of those as they need.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
X4VhR0gl.jpg

OH GOD WHY

Also, I wonder if anyone will sub the picture dramas on the concert disc. Seems like an easy project anyway.

(No Brand Girls is the secret best song)

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Also, I know that the concert was before the anime, but it feels bad no to have the piano mix of Aishiteru Banzai there. Maybe in the next one. lol

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Started a song and no notes were coming out for like a minute. Closed it and all the sound from my ipad was off. Weird. Everything seems to be fine now that I turned it off and back on. Glad it was just a 15 LP song instead of 25. Still sucks though

Yui

I should delete him tbh

I already did. (I will delete everybody who hasn't logged in for 2 weeks. So as soon as your last login was 15 days ago... :3
While I can totally understand not playing a certain event, to not even log in for 2 weeks is the same as not playing anymore.)

m0t0k1

I already did. (I will delete everybody who hasn't logged in for 2 weeks. So as soon as your last login was 15 days ago... :3
While I can totally understand not playing a certain event, to not even log in for 2 weeks is the same as not playing anymore.)

Please don't remove me :( I will be gone for the next 3 weeks starting monday. I won't have internet then. I need your honoka UR!

Yui

Please don't remove me :( I will be gone for the next 3 weeks starting monday. I won't have internet then. I need your honoka UR!

Oh if someone really can't log in and I know about it, I won't delete them of course, don't worry. ^^
But in the case of Chariot I even asked him and he said he stopped playing, so yeah.

m0t0k1

Oh if someone really can't log in and I know about it, I won't delete them of course, don't worry. ^^
But in the case of Chariot I even asked him and he said he stopped playing, so yeah.

Alright then :) thats good to hear. Too bad chariot stopped playing. At least it saves a lot of yuri conversations in here :p

Chariot

I was summoned back by people talking about me
and Mike telling me about it via twitter

Yeah, you can kinda delete me from your friendlists. I had trouble to keep up with it during the day.
Alright then :) thats good to hear. Too bad chariot stopped playing. At least it saves a lot of yuri conversations in here :p
I know you ship too.

Phew, crisis averted.

Earlier this month, I lost access to both EN/JP accounts due to Android update shenanigans.
I was pretty floored since I had spent a lot of time (and some money) on the game.

I immediately contacted English support and after about a week of some back and forth, I had my account back.
Initially gave up and started over on the JP version, but I figured I had nothing to lose so I contacted JP support a few weeks later. Just got the account back a few minutes ago.

Thank you support.

JoeFu

Banned
I was summoned back by people talking about me
and Mike telling me about it via twitter

Yeah, you can kinda delete me from your friendlists. I had trouble to keep up with it during the day. I know you ship too.

RIP Chariot. See you in the anime and korra threads.

m0t0k1

I know you ship too.

Who do i ship then? I only like to speculate on who is going to have a relation with who in a romance anime. I only did one here to please you once :p But normally i don't do shipping.

Phew, crisis averted.

Earlier this month, I lost access to both EN/JP accounts due to Android update shenanigans.
I was pretty floored since I had spent a lot of time (and some money) on the game.

I immediately contacted English support and after about a week of some back and forth, I had my account back.
Initially gave up and started over on the JP version, but I figured I had nothing to lose so I contacted JP support a few weeks later. Just got the account back a few minutes ago.

Thank you support.

Great to know and happy you got your accounts back. Did you had a hard time with Japanese support because of the language? Did they speak English? Never had to use them but good to know in the future if anything happens.

elhaym

Phew, crisis averted.

Thank you support.

That's fantastic. I have even fewer qualms sending this company money now. Beyond addiction, that is.

Koriandrr

So guys..... with the risk of being permanently banned off this thread, I'll tell you how I cheat on this game.

I play it with my bf. I do the left side, he does the right. Naturally, it's 2x easier that way, but still loads of fun, because it's now a 2 player game, rather than single player :D

I kind of stole the idea after seeing a cute couple play bejeweled that way on the train and I just thought it was really sweet...

Hachitora

So apparantly the movie has this scene in it? Either way, I'm already dead.
I play it with my bf. I do the left side, he does the right. Naturally, it's 2x easier that way, but still loads of fun, because it's now a 2 player game, rather than single player :D
If I played like that, I'd probably get disoriented and mess up. Expert songs would be way too hard for me like that.

m0t0k1

So guys..... with the risk of being permanently banned off this thread, I'll tell you how I cheat on this game.

I kind of stole the idea after seeing a cute couple play bejeweled that way on the train and I just thought it was really sweet...

Then the question remains who is doing the middle button!!!

fek

So apparantly the movie has this scene in it? Either way, I'm already dead.
It's from the Endless Parade, great scene. Would be funny if the first scene they show from the movie was something like this, though personally I would probably like it more if it's just a bunch of scenes like that rather than whatever the movie is going to be.
By the way, with the vol 2 BD release we have the full NicoMaki song now.

Great to know and happy you got your accounts back. Did you had a hard time with Japanese support because of the language? Did they speak English? Never had to use them but good to know in the future if anything happens.

It seems the support is handled by the same company for both versions, their email addresses are exactly the same. Though they will only offer support in the language of the respective versions (English only for English support and JP only for JP support). They probably have some system for sorting out EN/JP inquiries. All email records are probably saved as well. So I took extra precautions and used another email account to email JP support. It was slightly more difficult since everything had to be done in Japanese.

The main key to getting the accounts back is you need to be able provide a lot of info, info that other people wouldn't have access to. (Dates, order info, number of friends, amount of gold/loveca, FC'd songs, etc) Anything to prove ownership of the account. Luckily, I had a few screenshots of my game to pull information from. Afterwards, they will investigate using the information given and if they can confirm the account, they will send a transfer passcode.

m0t0k1

It seems the support is handled by the same company for both versions, their email addresses are exactly the same. Though they will only offer support in the language of the respective versions (English only for English support and JP only for JP support). They probably have some system for sorting out EN/JP inquiries. All email records are probably saved as well. So I took extra precautions and used another email account to email JP support. It was slightly more difficult since everything had to be done in Japanese.

The main key to getting the accounts back is you need to be able provide a lot of info, info that other people wouldn't have access to. (Dates, order info, number of friends, amount of gold/loveca, FC'd songs, etc) Anything to prove ownership of the account. Luckily, I had a few screenshots of my game to pull information from. Afterwards, they will investigate using the information given and if they can confirm the account, they will send a transfer passcode.

Thanks for the heads up. Going to take a couple of screencaps now. Can always come in handy.

Mokoi

Banned
Hmm, I think telling support I got a 5000 bond level with Nun would be enough. Still need to catch up to that one person who had 8888 last time I saw it.

Edit: wait nahh that wouldn't be enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom