• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

PewPewK

Hmm, I think telling support I got a 5000 bond level with Nun would be enough. Still need to catch up to that one person who had 8888 last time I saw it.

Edit: wait nahh that wouldn't be enough.

Yeah, we can all see that you have 5000 nun bond. Would need to be stuff we can't tell.

Ugh, this is a bummer. Over 3million in gold and almost 30k friend points and no reason to spend either of them. I'll unlock the event Honoka soon and have enough fodder (including two Alpacas) to max level it multiple times over.

edit - FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I wasn't paying attention and I just spend a Loveca when I was only 30xp away from ranking up.

m0t0k1

Ugh, this is a bummer. Over 3million in gold and almost 30k friend points and no reason to spend either of them. I'll unlock the event Honoka soon and have enough fodder (including two Alpacas) to max level it multiple times over.

edit - FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I wasn't paying attention and I just spend a Loveca when I was only 30xp away from ranking up.

The idol business is a cruel world ;_;

Actually it was 40xp, so I played Snow Halation for 35xp and then an expert song for whatever XP that was. But since I have 63LP that still resulted in a waste of 26LP. That's a whole extra Expert song and half of an event song that I missed out on.

Negator

Welp, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling my game to fix all these bugs I've been experiencing, and now all my progress is lost. I don't have a transfer code or anything, so I guess I'm done with the game. GG

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Welp, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling my game to fix all these bugs I've been experiencing, and now all my progress is lost. I don't have a transfer code or anything, so I guess I'm done with the game. GG
Dope. I think only iOS saves the user information.

PewPewK

You could probably contact support and follow their steps for retrieval. If you want.

Draxal

64 for song 82 for event. I'm pretty sure I won't drop that much more in song, and gotta keep plugging away on event. I'm hoping that it won't reach Nico level's again.

Still have a friend spot open if anybody needs an Ur smile for the event.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I could probably get both Kotori and Honoka tonight. Would've had Honoka already if I wasn't distracted by other games lol. Still in top 1000 with 300 tokens saved.

Enron

Banned
not even gonna try. I've only been able to play enough to get like 1700 points so far total. ARMA III detour last weekend and work the rest of the time

tafer

Welp, I couldn't FC the EX song that is getting out of the B side just about now. I managed an AAA and I was at 1 good from FC it, a real shame.

tafer

Snow Halation EX is up... hell yeah!

On and anyone have free friend slots? I kinda want to get rid of a few inactive randoms.
Just keep in mind that all I have to offer are non idolized SR.

Mokoi

Banned
Snow Halation EX is up... hell yeah!

i4a1NN0Cmr12r.gif

konbanWUGu

Gonna try that later, hoping for one more free loveca! I would try Soldier Game EX again if it wasnt for the event...

I have two free spots, my ID is 769323267

Sent ya a request. Hope it didn't fill up already. Also oh gosh! Why did I turn pop ups back on. It's just so distracting to play like that.

Marche90

Snow Halation EX is... quite hard Dx

Although I said the same of Yujo no Change at first and managed to, while not FC the song, to get an A rank in both the song rank and combo, so I'm pretty sure I just need to practice some more.

Still, I've lost 75 LP today. Not my day, for sure. Also, I'm in rank 4200~ in the event. RIP

Kincaido

I can add someone that needs a UR Smile (or anyone that wants to add me) since Chariot is now RIP

fek

Hah.. so about 5 hours for this month's Emitsun Fight Club, I decide to check the stream page and it kicks me out saying it's not available for foreigners.. damn

Hachitora

Just got back home (sweet stable internet, how I missed you), and tried Snow Halation and Soldier Game EX. Snow Halation was pretty easy. Would've S ranked and FCd it if I wasn't an idiot. Soldier Game on the other hand...

Kincaido

Soldier game is hard

478 tokens saved for Kotori and 400 saved for Honoka. This is gonna be fun....

Oh nice. Should be interesting. Reading about Japanese culture it sounds so different than what I'm used to. Their style of life and the respect you get from everyone you meet makes Japan sound like a great place to live.

I approve of your new avatar Hachitora

Hugstable

Banned
Oh nice. Should be interesting. Reading about Japanese culture it sounds so different than what I'm used to. Their style of life and the respect you get from everyone you meet makes Japan sound like a great place to live.

I approve of your new avatar Hachitora

I think I might be the only Rin avatar left :(

Paprikka

Oh man, the moms are here:

mQ1q3py.png

I guess they're fodder for leveling up skills going by what others are saying. Getting more tempting to start up the Japanese version.

Markun

I guess they're fodder for leveling up skills going by what others are saying. Getting more tempting to start up the Japanese version.

Yup. They're also opening up a SR and UR only draw that requires 5 of those new tickets they're going to add in the update. They're also going to lower the experience required to reach rank 100.

More stuff they're going to add from what I can tell from the announcement is that they're going to add expert charts for the LE Blu-ray songs from the first season in August and a new kind of event in September.

Mokoi

Banned

http://i.imgur.com/mQ1q3py.png

I approve!
---
Also been listening to Magnetic today for about 30 minutes now, and it's so good! I wonder what the song is about though. I bet it's just a another forbidden love song, but this time between NicoxMaki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom