• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

raven777

fuck my illustration book got recalled and fanbook preorder got canceled because they don't have enough stock...Fuck this.

Really need to find a way to get that Maki UR

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Yeah, I'm not gonna bother with the bootleg app lol

fuck my illustration book got recalled and fanbook preorder got canceled because they don't have enough stock...Fuck this.

Really need to find a way to get that Maki UR

That sucks :(

Hope you get it somehow

So worried about that, but I will find out today, my copy should arrive later

Nice! Let us know if you see anything wrong with it. Pretty worried about it too. Also, jealous you will have the Eli before me

Edit: http://news.lovelive-anime.jp/app-def/S-102/news/

It seems there were some printing problems. Hope mine is fine :v

Mokoi

Banned
You guys are really tempting me to get this...

Do it!

you all disgust me

ihTEuy74fzbtj.gif

Edit: http://news.lovelive-anime.jp/app-def/S-102/news/

It seems there were some printing problems. Hope mine is fine :v

I predict printing errors, and despair. Hope it's alright though.

Sakura

Finally FC'd this dumb song
It wasn't so bad once I realised I was doing it wrong >.>
But I got a mail mid-song, which gives me a pop-up and automatically forces my game to pause to ask if I want to read it or not. I was so scared I was going to mess up.

Also I'm in 19099 place for the event ^_^
As long as I don't drop below 35,000 I should get that SR Kotori, which is good because my Pure team is garbage.

JoeFu

Banned
Clearly that was black magic at work. How the hell peps FC songs like that is beyond me.

Also I hate when I accidentally chose the wrong team for the event song.

Edit: Fuccck! Just did it again.

I hate when I FC a song on a different version than the English one. I FC'd Natsu whateverthe heck its called on the TW one but keep messing up on that one spot in the song in the ENG version :(

m0t0k1

No, but it seems like the version m0t0k found is either a ripoff of the ripoff or a more up to date version.

Currently there is an SAO event going on. lol

Also, you should translate it since you are the resident Chinese reader!

The iOS version just let me in...

A rip off of a rip off only in china :p. Well at least i am glad you found a good website for the game. Hope you can have some fun with the game. Also 1 more day until i get my first UR :D

tenton

Clearly that was black magic at work. How the hell peps FC songs like that is beyond me.

Also I hate when I accidentally chose the wrong team for the event song.

Edit: Fuccck! Just did it again.

It's actually not that hard. Well, maybe if you're a phone user, it's damn near impossible, but on my iPad, it's doable. Now, I just gotta do it. Cleared it on the JP side a long time ago, time to double up.

(I clear that part about 50% of the time...unfortunately so far this week, that 50% hasn't matched with the other 50% of the time that I clear the rest of the song).

Um, for some reason the game is now launching with a completely black screen. Music plays and touches register, but I can't see anything.

Edit - Weird. Reboot didn't fix it, but force closing the app and reopening it like 4-5 times did.

Neol

Hello all.

Just started playing this game for the past week now and enjoying it so far.

Got a quick question, if I max out the level of one of my idolized rare cards will I still be able to increase there skill or will I be unable to practice them any further?

Hello all.

Just started playing this game for the past week now and enjoying it so far.

Got a quick question, if I max out the level of one of my idolized rare cards will I still be able to increase there skill or will I be unable to practice them any further?

Welcome!

You will still be able to level their skill even when they are max level. However there is a crazy formula on the probability that it will level. Hold on let me find it.

EDIT:
Leveling
It is also possible to level skills. Currently the only known way of doing so with 100% success rate is to have the card you want to increase the skill level of train with another card with the exact same skill at the same or higher skill level. For example, if you have a card with Perfect Charm at level 2, in order to increase the skill to level 3 with 100% certainty, you must have feed it another card that also has Perfect Charm at level 2 (or higher). If you feed it a card with a lower level skill of the same type, there is a chance that the skill level will not increase. Training with different skills will have no effect on level at all.

From my experience I've had some success leveling a skill to level 4 by just feeding it a card with level 1 of said skill.

Draxal

Welcome!

You will still be able to level their skill even when they are max level. However there is a crazy formula on the probability that it will level. Hold on let me find it.

Its 100% if the fodder is the same level skill as the card that you are trying to skill up.

.ie feeding a card with a level 2 skill of the same level 2 skill will raise it to 3.

Only rares usually get fed this way for obvious reasons. I think my highest is a cool Eli at 5 now.

Neol

Alright thanks guys.

So I'm assuming rare cards are realistically the only cards you can level the skills with and shouldn't even bother thinking bout leveling up the skills of SR or UR cards?

Also with loveca, I have round 51. Should I just straight go for the 11 honor students or save it for an event? Not really sure what the events are like in this game but I'll assume saving up is better in the long run?

Draxal

Alright thanks guys.

So I'm assuming rare cards are realistically the only cards you can level the skills with and shouldn't even bother thinking bout leveling up the skills of SR or UR cards?

Also with loveca, I have round 51. Should I just straight go for the 11 honor students or save it for an event? Not really sure what the events are like in this game but I'll assume saving up is better in the long run?

Save loveca for a guaranteed SR draw, which is usually right after an event happens, current event runs to 31st.

Promo cards have the same abilities as rares, so they're the only other cards that realistically can have their skill leveled. No promo cards have been released yet in global though.

Mokoi

Banned
Alright thanks guys.

Welcome to despair, and yeah leveling up the skills of rare cards is doable. However, trying to level up the skills of SR & URs is going to be a challenge. Also always wait till after a event to do a 11 pull since you get a guaranteed chance of getting a SR.

Hachitora

So another one joins the despair. Welcome!
Alright cool stuff guys :D

Probably gonna end up watching the anime soon. Leaning towards Eli as my fav but I'll see :eek:
Your favorite should be Rin or Maki, but I guess Eli's alright too.
As long as it isn't Nico :]

Mokoi

Banned
Ahh that Pananyo reindeer is adorable Safs. Totally not Jelly.

Alright cool stuff guys :D

Probably gonna end up watching the anime soon. Leaning towards Eli as my fav but I'll see :eek:

Lol yeah as long as
it's not Nico
Paging @Phoenix :p

Kincaido

The artbook is pretty nice, has artwork of SR/URs and a few other things including
alpaca

Mine does have two print errors though, but Kincaido, if yours ends up like mine, you won't mind too much. The first one is on Kayo-chin, it covers most of her unfortunately, but it is a small profile picture of Kayo-chin (and the rest of the girls) the second is on the back part of Eli's skirt for her non-idolized August SR, but still not a huge deal.

That Eli card is soooooo good. As long as the printing error doesn't effect Eli I won't be bothered lol

Really excited to get mine. Hopefully EMS doesn't hold on to it for too long

Neol

Thanks for the welcome everyone :)

And yea probably
won't be Nico.
Not really into her personality but hey, belated happy birthday to her.

Thanks for the free loveca too :3

Kincaido

Lol and you can look at her in game since she is my main now!

Yeah, hope you get it soon, but the artbook is seriously some evil marketing genius, I want various cards SO MUCH MORE now ;_;

It has the cards from Aug-Jan so I won't be too surprised if they are making another...
will buy

I'm looking at your profile with so much envy right now ;_;

Yeah, I can see wanting more cards after looking at the book lol. I will buy every Illustration book they release

Mokoi

Banned
Lol everything Love Live related is evil marketing genius. Shit is working really good too. Most I've spent on a franchise ever. Even madoka didn't make spend that much except for the movie.

Kincaido

Soon my friend, you will also get to enjoy santa Eli, and of course summer Eli tomorrow! I was kinda freaking out at first because I couldn't find the code, was expecting a slip since the last few codes were, but those were from CD/BDs. its in a little thing you cut open in the back of the book

...just so you know!

Wait, you gotta cut something? I'm scared of damaging it now >_>

Hugstable

Banned
Has the Honoka event already started? How's it been going for everyone?

lol now that I've started to watch Idolm@ster now I know who that is in all these lewd.gifs. Also I lol'd at your gangsta Madoka avatar haha. Is this your first time not with a Nozomi avatar recently?!

Mokoi

Banned

lol now that I've started to watch Idolm@ster now I know who that is in all these lewd.gifs. Also I lol'd at your gangsta Madoka avatar haha. Is this your first time not with a Nozomi avatar recently?!

I stopped after placing first, and currently ranked 19th I think. I'm just trying to finish up some summer course work, so haven't even had time to play. Also haha nope I was rocking a Rin Tohsaka avatar earlier. Right now I'm in the madokes mood since I'm listening to the soundtrack.

redhairedking

I'm doing okay in the event so far, but I don't really care a whole lot about Honkers. Also im@s is wonderful.

Hachitora

Been slacking. Don't really care too much for ahonkers but I could use another smile SR. You've also reminded me that I should rewatch im@s...

Oh yeah, forgot that I get to leave the "No URs Club" tomorrow. Though I don't really feel this UR should count since they're just giving it away :p

m0t0k1

Speaking about imas tears will be shed at episode 20 prepare! after imas go watch puchimas you will get nosebleeds.
eZJPi6o.gif

Also dun goofed during the last million live event i wanted that Miki SR so bad but luck was not on my side ;_; and made a mistake by not removing the awards to the next stage

Back at the LL subject not playing the honoka event. all my focus is on the kotori event. I am in the top 35k for the first time if i use all my flowers. by about 1000 points and not used any stones. too bad i will miss the last 2 days unless i decide to search a wifi spot somewhere on my holiday after an UR my next goal is an idolized SR. want that kotori so bad!

Hugstable

Banned
first Yui betrays LL, now Mokoi, the dream is dead

It's gonna be so hard to ever want to change from my Rinpaca avatar. It's too adorable and I don't have the means to really create more, so I'm gonna keep mikehattsu's brilliant work on my Rin avatar close to my huguu heart lol. Any avatar I ever have after this one needs to be able to top this one -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom