• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Oh dear, busyness at work caused me to miss a LL session thus technically LP was wasted. But based on my performance during the Nico event I should still be ok if I pull my socks up.

Mokoi

Banned
Back at the LL subject not playing the honoka event. all my focus is on the kotori event. I am in the top 35k for the first time if i use all my flowers. by about 1000 points and not used any stones. too bad i will miss the last 2 days unless i decide to search a wifi spot somewhere on my holiday after an UR my next goal is an idolized SR. want that kotori so bad!

Yeah I've come to terms that I won't be getting that Kotori. Only have 488 event points, and don't see myself grinding for it. Also your finally going to get a UR m0t0k1!

Sakura

Yeah I've come to terms that I won't be getting that Kotori. Only have 488 event points, and don't see myself grinding for it. Also your finally going to get a UR m0t0k1!

How do you only have 488 points? I'm shit and I have like 8000 lol. Are you using the flowers?

JoeFu

Banned
Lol I've been working on bond levels in the JP version. I have over 30 loveca I can get right now if I just viewed the stupid stories.

m0t0k1

guys Guys GUYS! finally it's here my first UR after playing for more then 6 months!!!!!!

d8yfw.jpg

m0t0k1

Oh my! You been playing that long, and just got a UR. Hehe I now feel bad for pulling 2 UR hanayo's from the collected loveca. Anyways congrats on your first UR!

Yeah started playing around January right when i got a new phone. So more then 6 months yeah but its kinda on and off played only during events i liked so progress was a bit slow. started playing more when i created this thread :p Also UR party for everyone yay!!

m0t0k1

Her final stats should be decent-ish right? 15 per level up should be around 4300 cool after she's maxed?

Posted the stats a couple of pages ago its worse then 4300 :p

stats are bad for an idolised UR but i needed a buff for my Cool team so that works out.
Max Level: 100
maxt stats:
HP: 5 Smile: 3620 Pure: 2990 Cool: 4160

JoeFu

Banned
oh well 4160 is still more than most of my cools, but the amount of idols needed to level her up.... I'm gonna leave her on the bench probably...

Sakura

I mean the bond level thingy >.>
I still get a loveca if I max her bond right? After I do that I don't really have any use for her.

Draxal

I mean the bond level thingy >.>
I still get a loveca if I max her bond right? After I do that I don't really have any use for her.

Errr, she's better than your rares because she has a higher bond rating which effects her score.

And leveling an ur to 100 is so utterly painful.

Draxal

A full SR+ team of one type would be very nice, and if only you started playing in December!

You could have got the promo UR Kotori back then :(

My smile team is now all smile sr/urs now (only 3 are idolized tho). I wish I could say the same about my pure/cool teams who are really struggling compared to it.

fek

Stats may not be very good but this UR Eli just looks great. I'm curious about her side story too, time to start bonding.

Hachitora

Damn Safs, that's some awesome stuff you got.
Watching the Live now, need to take a break tbh because BiBi just did Cutie Panther
Lol, 2much4u? Cutie Panther's my favorite BiBi song so I've wanted to see how they do it live. I remember seeing Nanjolno dancing a bit of it during the last Fight Club

Marche90

Just realized a downside of playing both LoveLive and Project Diva.

Since the timing of the slider notes in LoveLive is odd because of the touchscreen delay, it affects me whenever I go back to project diva due to being used to the LL timing. Meaning: I totally screw up the slider notes in PD and they break my combo.

I'm expecting the same once I go back to LL after finishing playing PD, screwing up the slider notes again until I get used to the timing again... *sigh*

firehawk12

Subete no aware
guys Guys GUYS! finally it's here my first UR after playing for more then 6 months!!!!!!
Congrats m0t0k1. lol

Although, the problem with the UR is that half my list switched to her as their main. Which is great except she's a bad main. :p
I hope they realize it and go back to SRs after the novelty wears off...

I feel bad for switching my avatar to a non Love Live! one, so I changed that. :3

And here are some more, if anybody is interested.
Extra:
Anti-Nico bias shows again!

Mokoi

Banned
Is it September yet? I need part two of day 1 of the Live now! Just finished watching it, it was great but man they had these weird holograms of the LL girls as an introduction, it took a little too long tbh. Best sub-unit outfits in a Live yet imo, and Lily White's set was so cute, the crowd
sang happy birthday to Aina
. Their second song was Kimi no Kuse ni and its sweet, they have bubbles flying all over the place. Then BiBi comes out and does Cutie Panther literally wearing
cat tails
. So good though, Pile can jump pretty high O_O.

During the sub-units performances, I tried to notice the glow-stick distribution, and Umi dominated during Lily White, pretty close for all three during BiBi, maybe Maki with the most, then I think Kotori had the most during Printemps. During Printemps second song they
got on this cart thing that rode them out to a second stage >__> but everyone did that later during the last two songs.

I don't think they should play such different songs right after one another, Kimi no Kuse ni - Cutie Panther and later Baby Maybe no Koi Button - Loveless World. Just quite the contrast between those imo. They went all out with Loveless World too @__@ Crowd was all orange during the solo Honoka part towards the end of Snow Halation which was nice.

God I hope they come to america

I hope so to I hope so to. I don't care much for watching the live shows, but now I'm going to get Endless Parade BD. Also I still need to learn the VA names. I only know who Aina is.

elhaym

Oh my! You been playing that long, and just got a UR. Hehe I now feel bad for pulling 2 UR hanayo's from the collected loveca. Anyways congrats on your first UR!

Took me 7 months to randomly draw one in JP. At the time it was one of the brand new cards too. Wish I could awaken it some day...

Yeah, Valentines Rin! Very cute card

When those came out, I managed to draw both Valentine's Day Umi AND Eli. THANK YOU RNGESUS.

YES Eli Claus came early this year!
The Endless Parade Live BD and a CD/BD collection box with some goodies that came in the box also came with a bag the box is cute too

Heh, I don't think I even knew there was a box like that. My Endless Parade BD should probably ship tomorrow. Bundled it together with S2 BD2 (And IA/VT, but that's another story....).

Get all the Live BDs! Or if you get Endless Parade, maybe just the 1st one. The 3rd anniversary Live shares a few songs with Endless Parade. It is heart-warming to compare the 1st Live and Endless Parade with the sucky little stage and much much smaller crowd at the 1st Live, with the awesome stage and big ass crowd at the most recent one.

Not having watched ANY of the previous lives, restating that the 3rd Anniversary Live is fantastic.

Hachitora

The 3rd Anniversary live is the only one I've watched so far, and I thought it was pretty good. Also, lol at the Cutie Panther performance. I'm dying
Also I still need to learn the VA names. I only know who Aina is.
It didn't take me too long to memorize their names/nicknames and what they look like, so you shouldn't have too hard of a time

I'll also have to come to terms with the fact that if Muse ever has a concert in the US, I probably won't be able to go. Excuse me as I curl up in the corner and cry.

Mokoi

Banned
It didn't take me too long to memorize their names/nicknames and what they look like, so you shouldn't have too hard of a time

I'll also have to come to terms with the fact that if Muse ever has a concert in the US, I probably won't be able to go. Excuse me as I curl up in the corner and cry.

Ehh if I tried I could remember the lesser other idols seiyuu names, but too lazy lol. Also nothing must stop you from seeing the idols! Don't accept defeat just yet. Here just keep watching this adorable JIF!

See. That actually killed any desire I might have had to watch that one. =p

I say happy holiday, happy holiday!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Ehh if I tried I could remember the lesser other idols seiyuu names, but too lazy lol. Also nothing must stop you from seeing the idols! Don't accept defeat just yet. Here just keep watching this adorable JIF!

I say happy holiday, happy holiday!
You spelled it wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom