• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yui

Oh man, the moms are here:

mQ1q3py.png

I guess they're fodder for leveling up skills going by what others are saying. Getting more tempting to start up the Japanese version.

Yay moms!
More fodder huh? ...... I hate KLab, why would they waste them like this. What's next, A-Rise fodder cards?

chrono01

I don't even know what to do with the fodder cards I have now.:/

I have all of my SR/R/Normal cards leveled to maximum, idolized, and fully-bonded. I'm keeping them all, including the Normal, as part of my collection, but any of the Normal cards I get now from playing cards/daily draws/etc. I just sell right away for Gold. Not sure what I'd do with more, but I guess it would help leveling up any SR/UR [if I ever get a UR!] in the future?

Yui

Yup. They're also opening up a SR and UR only draw that requires 5 of those new tickets they're going to add in the update. They're also going to lower the experience required to reach rank 100.

More stuff they're going to add from what I can tell from the announcement is that they're going to add expert charts for the LE Blu-ray songs from the first season in August and a new kind of event in September.

The long version.
Major update for JP SIF - 1st wave coming on 31st July, more info as follow!

1) Support Ticket Gacha - For every 20 ranks, 10× Premium or Limited Gacha, you will be given one Support Gacha ticket.
One Support ticket can be used to gacha once for [Skill Up Support Member] (here referring to mums of Honoka, Kotori, Maki and Nico).

Whenever you used 5 Support Gacha tickets, you will be given a try at the SR/UR gacha where SR minimum is guaranteed!

From 31st July onwards all players will be given the Support Gacha tickets according to their current Rank.

2) Rank up pace increased! - All the exp requirements up to Rank 100 will be halved, this is to make it easier for all players to advance to Rank 100 to enjoy all the songs currently playable.

3) Starting from mid Aug, the Expert mode for BD1 tokuden songs will be released subsequently.

4) A new type of event other than the current Token and Score Match events will schedule to come out in early September.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I still probably won't get any of the SR or UR that I want ;_;

Also, Honoka's mom is purple? What does that mean? :eek:

chrono01

The long version.
Nice, so the mom cards aren't for XP they're for skill-up's? That definitely makes them more valuable.

Hopefully we get this, and the other features [XP to Rank 100 reduced, new events, and Support Gatcha tickets, soon. Who am I kidding? It will be a long time, won't it? >_<

Yui

Also, Honoka's mom is purple? What does that mean? :eek:

She's obviously a fan of Nozomi. :3

Nice, so the mom cards aren't for XP they're for skill-up's? That definitely makes them more valuable.

Hopefully we get this, and the other features [XP to Rank 100 reduced, new events, and Support Gatcha tickets, soon. Who am I kidding? It will be a long time, won't it? >_<

Yeah skill-up fodder could be really useful, especially for URs.
But it's still a giant waste of mom idols. :/

Yui

Even given their use, I will likely keep one of each mom UR as part of my "collection".

That "gotta catch em' all" mentality!

Oh yeah, but I can't set them as my centers. :/

Btw, I'm really glad they are implementing a more rewarding system for spending money on the game. 1 Loveca every 10 premium draws is nothing more than a reminder "you spent a lot of money, here have this". >_>
(but of course I will have to wait another year to gain anything from this, since I don't spend money on the JPN version...)

JoeFu

Banned
Holy crap. Found an arcade near my place in TW. Got a whole bunch of rhythm games. I need to go there when I have time. Will take pics when I go next time.

Mokoi

Banned
Obligatory event SR gets

Congratulations! I really wanted that kotori, but just ain't got the time to play the jpn event.

I knew they would add the moms but

WHERE IS MAMA UMI

Did they even show Umi mom? They really should of gave Umi more character development in the animu.

Emitsun Fight Club #4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POAp0GJlbos

Looks like they showed more gameplay of the Vita game, I'll watch now

Thanks I'll watch them fight to the death later today.

elhaym

Dammit, the 4X version of Blueberry Train needs to show up already. I reaaaaaally don't want to spend all 900 of my tokens playing the 1x that many times....

elhaym

Also Safs/Raven#777777 those blue rays yall are buying only have a couple of episodes on them right? If so than nahh that sweet box art ain't going to cut it.

Yep... most JP BDs are 2 eps. Sometimes even one. >.>

(Don't judge my importing of the ENTIRETY of FMA:B on BD.....)

Sad thing is, I checked the US Android market and its ranked at 283 in the Top Grossing list. Below Dungeon Keeper and tons of garbage I've never heard of.

Mokoi

Banned
Yep... most JP BDs are 2 eps. Sometimes even one. >.>

(Don't judge my importing of the ENTIRETY of FMA:B on BD.....)

The addiction must of been real strong.

Sad thing is, I checked the US Android market and its ranked at 283 in the Top Grossing list. Below Dungeon Keeper and tons of garbage I've never heard of.

Yeah I honestly don't see the game getting mass appeal stateside. The people here just are not ready to handle them idols. Although that is kind of a good thing. Less comp for Nozomi's event.

Mokoi

Banned
Those and the black one on the next shelf are the 4 FMA:B BD CE boxes. @_@
lol I like the simplistic design of the boxes!

If you do get any, you should get volumes 2/4/6 since they will have footage of the first day of the Endless Parade Live
plus volume four should have the Halloween episode!

I hate it when they only have a couple of episodes on disc, but if I do get one it will definitely be volume four. Halloween is one of the better episodes.
jfckqi.gif

Cheerleader Eli the best! (had to sloppily put this together myself beacuse of shitty tumblr filters)
--
Also it's always a nice feeling when you hear all those max bond sfx after finishing a song.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Oh that's weird, they're making it easier to level up? I wonder if that is retroactive as well? Would be nice to jump those levels... but I doubt it. lol

m0t0k1

still haven't FC'd Hard
rH1rMb9.png

edit: just did FC it finally, and 936 points until Kotori! Hardly any flowers though

I am at 5500 points with about 1285 flowers left. So if i decide to spent them now i will be above the kotori SR but was kinda busy today so will spent them tomorrow. and get that kotori

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Did they make it easier to get the second SR in the JP event, or do people just hate Kotori?

I'm close, but I don't know if I want to burn loveca on it since I have 49 and really want to do another pull...

m0t0k1

Did they make it easier to get the second SR in the JP event, or do people just hate Kotori?

I'm close, but I don't know if I want to burn loveca on it since I have 49 and really want to do another pull...

There is a day extra so 11 days to get to 11.000 points + 35000 get 2nd sr instead of 32500 like last time, but seems things havent really heated up yet.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
There is a day extra so 11 days to get to 11.000 points + 35000 get 2nd sr instead of 32500 like last time, but seems things havent really heated up yet.

Yeah, I'm at like 35000-36000 at the moment, but obviously that can change on a dime when it gets to the end.

Hachitora

I wonder when they're gonna implement the 4x cost/rewards to the EN version. I have around 500 hearts for Honkers and I'm dreading the song grinding I have to do soon -_-

Hachitora

Hanayo event (which is after Eli which is the next one).
I guess that's not too far.
Speaking of EX event songs, why are there two Blueberry Trains in the EX section? I don't have my ipad with me right now, but I think I read some kana on one of them that said "random" or something?

Markun

I guess that's not too far.
Speaking of EX event songs, why are there two Blueberry Trains in the EX section? I don't have my ipad with me right now, but I think I read some kana on one of them that said "random" or something?

Yeah, it does say that. The other Blueberry Train randomizes the regular expert chart.

pariah164

Finally hit 50 Loveca. This may never happen to me again.

The general consensus is to wait till AFTER the Honkers event to do an 11 draw, right?

Mokoi

Banned
Random cost too much tokes. I'm all out of loveca, and would fail it anyways. I'm way to tired to try it. Been running on fumes all day.

Markun

The general consensus is to wait till AFTER the Honkers event to do an 11 draw, right?

Yeah. You're guaranteed at least an SR card when you do an 11 draw after an event so you'll always come out with at least something useful.

firehawk12

Subete no aware

Yes, because they seem to have a guaranteed SR draw after each event.

(Although TW didn't have one this time around)

Hachitora

Just tried out EX and Random Blueberry Train. That wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. And I got me some love gems (even if it's just two) =w=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom