• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hachitora

Umi best singer, her first two lines in Soldier Game
e8Q3Gt1.png

everytime
Umi is amazing in that song. Her voice is #3 for me. I love her parts in A-No-Ne-Ga-N-Ba-Re.

kaiyo

I'm using a Galaxy nexus(equivalent to the S2), only times the game lag is when there's something in the background. When I mean lag, I mean it pauses and then a couple of notes just pass by/teleport. Only happened 4-5 times recently, after that update from the play store.

Ugh i think i jinx it, lag happen on 3-4 games today, died every time.... -__-

Hugstable

Banned
Damm I'm going to have to play a lot more. About to get pushed out of the top 100.

Oh dang you're going for the triple Honkers SR?! Is it just you and Elhaym? It doesn't seem to be as wild as the Nico event was, but I haven't been following this one much.

PewPewK

so damn close man

would have been my first EX FC ;_;

Hah, we can be fail buddies now!

---

So something's been bugging me about the game. Every YouTube video I watch for Love Live has times where the player gets a "Big Reward Increase!" accompanied by red music icons on all the idols. What the hell is that and why have I never seen it before?

kaiyo

I get lag sometimes even with my HTC One (the previous one.)

HTC One m7? lag that pauses the notes and 1 second later several notes already passed which happens randomly a few times during the song??
This didn't happen before the recent update that force you to re-download the app from the play store.

---
how does the account work for this game? is it tied to your google account? what if I wipe my phone (to install a different rom) and re-download the app would I lose my account?

kaiyo

Hah, we can be fail buddies now!

---

So something's been bugging me about the game. Every YouTube video I watch for Love Live has times where the player gets a "Big Reward Increase!" accompanied by red music icons on all the idols. What the hell is that and why have I never seen it before?

it's a leader skill from a SR (?)

Mokoi

Banned
Oh dang you're going for the triple Honkers SR?! Is it just you and Elhaym? It doesn't seem to be as wild as the Nico event was, but I haven't been following this one much.

Yeah I want more honkers! also yeah it's tamer compared to Nico's event.

---

If your talking about those red icons. It's a skill from SR cards that turns all goods/greats into perfects for a little bit.

Also playing on easy is hard!

chrono01

go to settings - transfer passcode - confirm

write that code down and you can use it to get your account in case you lose it
I've hear the code is only good for a year, though, and then you need to use it up [on your current phone or whatever] and receive a new one afterwards.

Can anyone confirm?

chrono01

what would happen if you don't use it up? account self destructs?
I'm not sure, it's just something I read.

I assume if you don't use it up, when you attempt to use the code to transfer the game to another device [either because you deleted/uninstalled the app from your phone or lost it] that it simply wouldn't work. That's why you need to continually use up/receive a new code each year to keep it "current".

Again, I'm not entirely sure if this is the way it works or not, which is why I'm asking. >_<

Draxal

Yeah I have that Rin, and quite a few G - P cards in jp, but honestly never noticed "big reward increase" when they activate so I wasn't entirely sure >__>

I see it all the time as I'm using that Rin and UR Honoka who also has that skill for the global release. And I never realized that "fortifying": was changing good/greats into perfects. That's kinda an obtuse description.

I'm up to 24350 in the event. Think I will get that third honkers, so the whole honkers smile team will be there.

Mokoi

Banned
UR Hayano's stop poking me line is one of the greatest things ever! Its soo goood!

It will definitely warm the coldest of hearts.

Draxal

Wait... wouldn't that mean he has that pure kotori 625 times? >_>
So, these 3 Kotoris alone are taking up like 1400 slots in his inventory?
Uhhhmmm okaaaay.

Yeah :/

Well he might have gotten rid of those Kotoris as well once he fully bonded them.

Draxal

speaking of getting rid of Rares, I've decided to start feeding away off color Rares (for now just the initial Rares and only in jp)

still feels bad though ;_; but waiting until I get new card(s) after the event and update

Let's just say my main color rares are now up to skill level 4-5.

Yui

Talking about LP downtime. I was bored and marked all the cards I want on this picture someone posted the other day.

Too big to post.

I probably have to sell my body to get even half of the cards I want... Q_Q

Edit: Ignore the random star on January Nico. ^^"

Draxal

I need the space! And XP for the next UR I will pull hehehe

Do you feed to skill them up or just feed skill level one cards away to the higher skilled cards? I do the latter, it was a pain trying to get cards to the same skill level.

Feed the same level skill cards. I haven't leveled up a skill in a while though, as I hit a dry patch of getting rares from songs/free scouts, where before I seemed to get on every other song.

lovetan

Neo Member
finally done with summer school so now I can focus on love live again
managed to somehow play enough to get nico but i don't think i'll be able to get honoka.
i don't care about honoka anyways! I don't even want her on my team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom