• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeFu

Banned
I can't FC Snow Halation EX for the life of me the

Code:
O   O
  O
O   O
  O
part kills me every time

also sad to say I probably won't get Honkers SR from the event. I have like 1.2k hearts banked, but I just don't feel like playing the song 24 times in a row. I will be getting Kotori though! Only 1.3K away. I wish the ENG version had the 4x songs....

Hugstable

Banned
Well hopefully she becomes more than a GK someday, seeing the Alter figures that were announced at WonFes, and that two of them are cards in this game (though I assume the art did not come from this game) got me thinking
dreaming
of cards to be made into figures. There are a ton that would be awesome but I would really like these...

Pretty much any of the October, March, and June cards would make great figures imo

Oh god those Umi cards are so cute :3 Umi Umi ummmmmm

ibhCJmUD4hDHVj.gif

Mokoi

Banned
I can't FC Snow Halation EX for the life of me the

Code:
O   O
  O
O   O
  O
part kills me every time

also sad to say I probably won't get Honkers SR from the event. I have like 1.2k hearts banked, but I just don't feel like playing the song 24 times in a row. I will be getting Kotori though! Only 1.3K away. I wish the ENG version had the 4x songs....

Git gud! Also just do it! Everybody need honkers in their lives.

JoeFu

Banned
Gittin gud is 2hard4me

And I lied about not trying to her Honkers. Just burned through 300 thingies. Doing the math I'll be around 8k to 9k. I'm actually not sure I can get Honkers. I have loveca if I really want her though...

Hachitora

Gittin gud is 2hard4me

And I lied about not trying to her Honkers. Just burned through 300 thingies. Doing the math I'll be around 8k to 9k. I'm actually not sure I can get Honkers. I have loveca if I really want her though...

I've only got about 1k till Honkers. You've got enough time, going up 2,000-3,000 points might still be possible. Ganbatte!

Where did the name Honkers come from anyway? :p

JoeFu

Banned
haha Snow Halation was one of the first EX I cleared I think. By kills I don't mean dying in the song, I'm not sure I can fail Snow Halation, it's pretty easy compared to most if not all of the EX's. Getting pretty decent at clearing everything that isn't spicy. Some of those EX songs in the JP version...

Also don't give up on trying EX's it took me forever to get used the the speed change. Once you get used to it you can easily clear Snow Halation!

Also don't give up on trying EX's it took me forever to get used the the speed change. Once you get used to it you can easily clear Snow Halation!

I've SS-d Bokura no Live EX and I think I SSd the song that just went out the EX rotation too.

It's just Snow Halation that's seriously fucking me over.

Ah, at last I can use my PC again. How is the honoka event guys? This is the first time im not playing the event to get the card and I feel liberated lol
Going to do the nozomi one though.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Got my Illustration book today. Not really seeing any problems from a quick flip. Only really looked at the Eli pages though lol. Santa Eli is finally mine <3

Those would be nice, I like the bikini Eli figure thats out in November of course, but August Eli's pose and outfit are way better

Yeah, August Eli is one of my favorites. Extremely excited for the one in November. Just on time for my birthday :3

Mokoi

Banned
Exactly!
Y'all should worship our supreme overlord Honkers!

omKDwFy.png

Best Honkers!

Oh my so violent!

Ah, at last I can use my PC again. How is the honoka event guys? This is the first time im not playing the event to get the card and I feel liberated lol
Going to do the nozomi one though.

Ehh it's going all right. I have barely been playing, and need to step it up since I just got pushed out of top 100. Comp is tamer compared to Nico's though.

Mokoi

Banned
I guess the current version has a hard cap on event score?

MYGRcbel.png

Huh guess they didn't expect people to get that high. That takes some serious dedication, and I guess people really like overload Honkers.

Also event song is double gold right now. Yay Yay! 6 million just isn't enough for me.

Hugstable

Banned
Huh guess they didn't expect people to get that high. That takes some serious dedication, and I people really like overload Honkers.

Holy crap thats a shit ton of points for one event. How is that even possible in 10 days! I played quite a bit during the Umi even and was barely at a quarter of that score!

Oh I watched the Rin, Halloween, and Nozomi episodes again this morning <3 Also is anyone else getting the NIS release of Love Live? I saw it comes with a UR!

Mokoi

Banned
Holy crap thats a shit ton of points for one event. How is that even possible in 10 days! I played quite a bit during the Umi even and was barely at a quarter of that score!

Oh I watched the Rin, Halloween, and Nozomi episodes again this morning <3 Also is anyone else getting the NIS release of Love Live? I saw it comes with a UR!

They must not be getting any sleep at all. It's pretty crazy really, and guess they don't have anything else to do lol.

Also yeah I'm going to be getting the NISA release since they seem to be the only one giving out the Promo UR.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Who else is gonna give the UR away
Well, if it's in the box itself, then Rightstuf or Amazon or whomever else should have it as well.

If it's some kind of code that they only have at their store that they're going to slap onto the box at their warehouse, then it'd definitely be store exclusive.

Hugstable

Banned
They must not be getting any sleep at all. It's pretty crazy really, and guess they don't have anything else to do lol.

Also yeah I'm going to be getting the NISA release since they seem to be the only one giving out the Promo UR.

Who else is gonna give the UR away

Yeah, I will be getting it. I think the UR comes with both version of the BD set which is cool

Yeah I want the UR myself (I didn't know you could trade them away ha) so then I'm gonna have my first UR in the english version. Funny since it's Honkers and 3/4 of my non-event SR's from pulls have been Honkers. But 50 something dollars for the first season with the nice packaging and getting my first UR is pretty decent. I'm guessing the UR has horrible stats though, I still have to check it out.

Did they confirm that it was NISA store exclusive?

They use UPS, which is terrible.

I think so. I didn't see it anywhere else and it's only a little over a month til it releases, so I assume it's an NIS America exclusive. UPS does suck though :(

chrono01

Wait, where do you guys see the NISA UR Exclusive? I'm checking the site now and I don't see anything listed that confirms it. I'm curious since I have it pre-ordered there too.

fek

For games their LEs are exclusive to their store so I guess it's the same for anime too.
Wait, where do you guys see the NISA UR Exclusive? I'm checking the site now and I don't see anything listed that confirms it. I'm curious since I have it pre-ordered there too.
Here: link

Ehh it's going all right. I have barely been playing, and need to step it up since I just got pushed out of top 100. Comp is tamer compared to Nico's though.

I cant even understand how you have been barely playing and still be near top 100 though You are a Love Live monster Mokoi lol.

Someone please kill me already. =(
Be strong my friend, I did like you the first event. It was a horrible experience.

I have 2 more event song plays until I get her. Almost released from the madness
until next event
I still think the events roll out too fast. Thats why Ive taken free time and only played the song to see how it was this event, that and going to my grandparents twon a wek also helped not playing the game.

PewPewK

Obligatory SR Honoka get.

Finally finished grinding the 1,300 hearts I had saved up. Pushed me past to get Honoka. Then I proceeded to max level her immediately and boy did it help my high score on the event song.

Mazre

I have 2 more event song plays until I get her. Almost released from the madness
until next event

Obligatory SR Honoka get.

Finally finished grinding the 1,300 hearts I had saved up. Pushed me past to get Honoka. Then I proceeded to max level her immediately and boy did it help my high score on the event song.

Grats! Will finish up tomorrow morning for sure, gonna be like 10 pts short by the time I go to bed tonight.

Kumubou

I think this might be the first event where I don't get the event SR. I'm currently at only 3,000 points with about 1,000 hearts, but even those converted into points at the best possible rate is only worth about 5,200 points, so I would be way, way short. I would probably need to burn about 15 loveca to even have a shot.

Just have been too busy between work and personal stuff to really play consistently enough. :\

I cleared my friend list of people who haven't logged on in a month. If anyone wants to add me I'm no longer useless (UR pure Kotori!)

EDIT: Still have 900 tokens after an hour straight of playing. Time for a break.

Mazre

I cleared my friend list of people who haven't logged on in a month. If anyone wants to add me I'm no longer useless (UR pure Kotori!)

EDIT: Still have 900 tokens after an hour straight of playing. Time for a break.

Sent a request.

851314370 - ton of space for anyone who likes R Makis (could use a friend with a cool UR)

485637400- JP Side (4 spots) pure Nozomi UR currently

Kumubou

Sent (because I have a bunch of open friend slots -- I'm sadlife. :( )

Friend code is 988992277 for anyone that cares, meet my army of SR Umis (OK I only have 4 of them but still).

Hachitora

Sent a request.

851314370 - ton of space for anyone who likes R Makis (could use a friend with a cool UR)

485637400- JP Side (4 spots) pure Nozomi UR currently
If you still have spots on both versions by the time I get home, I'll add you.

Btw, since Chariot doesn't play anymore, who's gonna manage the list of friend IDs?

If you still have spots on both versions by the time I get home, I'll add you.

Btw, since Chariot doesn't play anymore, who's gonna manage the list of friend IDs?

I can move it to a new website. (Probably googledocs) I'll probably be playing for the considerable future so I should be able to maintain it. If not, I'll still be on gaf since I'm organizing game nights on SteamGAF so you can contact me to update it.

I should probably start the list over from scratch since a lot of players on the old one don't seem to play any more.

fek

I hadn't bothered to watch those yet, they actually animated them! Though I do like the chibi extras on the other Lives
That would be nice, but they only animated this encore video that I assume was shown when the audience called for encore on the second day.

Hugstable

Banned

I still hope I'm there even though I haven't been playing hardcore until Nozomi, Maki and Rin events. I think I might have logged in a few days ago actually, but I haven't been getting Honkers points.

Also I didn't know you liked Honoka haha

Hachitora

I can move it to a new website. (Probably googledocs) I'll probably be playing for the considerable future so I should be able to maintain it. If not, I'll still be on gaf since I'm organizing game nights on SteamGAF so you can contact me to update it.

I should probably start the list over from scratch since a lot of players on the old one don't seem to play any more.
If you're going to restart the list you should make a google form so we can all just fill in our own info. Maybe even add optional spaces for stuff like PSN IDs or Steam usernames :p
And if you're busy with the SteamGaf stuff, I could handle this stuff.

I still hope I'm there even though I haven't been playing hardcore until Nozomi, Maki and Rin events. I think I might have logged in a few days ago actually, but I haven't been getting Honkers points.

Also I didn't know you liked Honoka haha

I'd never delete you huggybear.

ik0g5RkwDVL3r.gif

I don't like Honoka but I still have to get the SR card. :p

If you're going to restart the list you should make a google form so we can all just fill in our own info. Maybe even add optional spaces for stuff like PSN IDs or Steam usernames :p
And if you're busy with the SteamGaf stuff, I could handle this stuff.

This is probably a good idea. As long as no one messes up the spreadsheet it's a good idea to have it open for all to edit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom