• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
l6zSGGp.png

This is what playing a song 15 times without even getting a C combo looks like.

Gap of shame.

Mokoi

Banned
Yeah, I just found this guy's channel. Live despair reactions. lol

He also seems to be a Hanayo fan. :p

Here he is with 5500 loveca:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsqlnvKTGO0

Mokoi, will you become this guy??

So many pulls, and not enough Nozomi! Maybe in due time once a UR Nozomi is released in the EN game I"ll do a bunch of pulls.

Oh, you don't have to actually own them at the same time? I see, didn't know that.

Yeah you don't have to own them, but who could be so cruel and sacrifice away the idols. I'll never feed/throw the nuns away! Just going to keep expanding my slots.

got linked this http://imgur.com/a/jUvK9

something to read for your LP downtime

despair if old

Hahahaha Nozomi drew Nico's va, and thanks I haven't bothered to read all of the µ's stuff yet.

Nozomi is Mokoi. Mokoi is Nozomi. ffffffffffffffffffffffffff both of them worse idol/poster.

It's amazing how accurate that was. I've made the right choice choosing Nozomi as top idol! Also you're just jelly because you can't pull of sweet single pulls like Nozomi and me.

Koriandrr

Then the question remains who is doing the middle button!!!

VERY late reply, but - we fight over it lol. It is indeed a very good question. I usually let him have it, since he's a lot better at rhythm games than I am. I'd never be able to do expert mode by myself. :(

Mazre

That comic is really spot on.

Only 1500 pts to go for Honkers, will be very glad to be done with this song. Feels even easier than Aishteru Banzai at this point.

Tried some new Ex songs on the JP side, managed to get through Korekara no Someday, thought it was pretty fun. Loveless World's ending is so damn punishing, song is long and involved and things just sort of go nuts at the end, could probably load up healers and make it through but don't really want to.

elhaym

Tried some new Ex songs on the JP side, managed to get through Korekara no Someday, thought it was pretty fun. Loveless World's ending is so damn punishing, song is long and involved and things just sort of go nuts at the end, could probably load up healers and make it through but don't really want to.

I think Loveless World is actually my second favorite now, in terms of fun, down from Korekara no Someday. I still can't -FC- it, but it's challenging and interesting at the same time. Unlike Otomeshiki Renai Juku, which is just outright punishing.

I'm around 1500 hearts~............... ugh

RIP.

BTW, got my Endless Parade / S2 BD2 / Illustration book this evening, HOORAY.

edit: game be trollin' me, yo.

BtquTrYCYAAhCrH.jpg:small

Mokoi

Banned
Nico's VA
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NzMwWDUyMQ==/z/DuMAAOSwwPtTv5KT/$_12.JPG

lolwut they actually have cards of the voice actors.

I'm around 1500 hearts~............... ugh

Hehe good luck! I could barely deal with 1000 macs saved up.

That comic is really spot on.

Only 1500 pts to go for Honkers, will be very glad to be done with this song. Feels even easier than Aishteru Banzai at this point.

Yeah that comic is pretty good, and Ex songs are so much fun. I been having so much trouble with the Nozomi/Nico song though. Also get that honkers!

elhaym

Heh before I switched to firefox I had no idea what you were talking about. Stuff that's linked from pbs.twimg.com doesn't show up. Anyway very niceu! That eli card is great.

Dang. I use Twitter because it's quick and my iPad can do it easily. :|

Also (another Twitter image):

Btq6znrCEAEXX3S.jpg:small

Mokoi

Banned
Dang. I use Twitter because it's quick and my iPad can do it easily. :|

Also (another Twitter image):

Btq6znrCEAEXX3S.jpg:small

Hahaha having that many URs would be nice, and nope it looks like I finally need to switch to Firefox. I've been missing the context of posts on others threads because of pics not displaying.

elhaym

Hahaha having that many URs would be nice, and nope it looks like I finally need to switch to Firefox. I've been missing the context of posts on others threads because of pics not displaying.

I will be honest, all of those are promo URs and are not very strong other than for art. =(

fek

Interesting. Is the anime worth watching btw? I'm kinda interested because of the genre and voice cast alone
It's funny in a stupid way, I love that. I say give it a chance at least to see if it's the kind of comedy you would enjoy. It's kinda similar to Galaxy Angel if you have seen that.
If you hate it at least there's quite a few cds maybe you will enjoy for the VA's.

fek

Promo UR confirmed for the anime LE: link

I've been meaning to watch that, I knew Mimorin and Soramaru were in it but Nanjolno too? @__@
Yeah, I love Mimorin and Nanjolno's work in this anime. Soramaru I will admit I only learned to appreciate her voice with Love Live.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
People in the (old) anime gaf seemed to like Milky Holmes. At some point it got stupidly big to the point where the seiyuu got paid to go to Baker Street dressed up in their neon coloured cosplay taking pics in with British cops.

I don't think I could get over the fact that one of the side characters was a guy who basically played with his nipples as his one "move". lol

Hachitora

It's funny in a stupid way, I love that. I say give it a chance at least to see if it's the kind of comedy you would enjoy. It's kinda similar to Galaxy Angel if you have seen that.
If you hate it at least there's quite a few cds maybe you will enjoy for the VA's.
Cool, I'll check it out then.
I've been meaning to watch that, I knew Mimorin and Soramaru were in it but Nanjolno too? @__@
Yeah, I knew Mimorin and Sora were in it because I knew they were in the singing group. Nanjolno doesn't play one of the main charas so I never knew she was there too.

Mokoi

Banned
Promo UR confirmed for the anime LE: link

Guess I'm ordering form NIS then.
People in the (old) anime gaf seemed to like Milky Holmes. At some point it got stupidly big to the point where the seiyuu got paid to go to Baker Street dressed up in their neon coloured cosplay taking pics in with British cops.

I don't think I could get over the fact that one of the side characters was a guy who basically played with his nipples as his one "move". lol

Haha sold! I'm going to watch this now.

From that thread, I hope this isn't someone here!

Oh my, that made me laugh way to hard, and lol get a job would of been the first thing I said.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Where the Eli swimsuit UR?

Edit: Somehow have 600 tokens now. Dunno how I let it get that high. Time to go in I guess

Draxal

Finally full comboed Natsu-iro Egao de 1, 2, Jump! [ex]. My problem with the ex songs is that I always screw up on an easy part right before the hard part and than nail the hard part.

Draxal

There's so many notes, it makes it easy to mess up somewhere you really shouldn't. That's why it took me 60+ plays to FC Bokura no LIVE. The whole song is easy but I just kept getting some random Good!

I find 1,2 Jump harder than Snow Halation, so I don't think I will be FCing it soon, but I've been very close on Snow Halation lately.

I actually ran into a muscle memory issue with 1.2 Jump as I was releasing a hold note before a single note, when you were supposed to play the note than release. It took me about 10 plays to untrain me out of that, and I keep on still doing it occasionally.

I think both songs are about the same, both have one Hard part (the 1-21-2-1-2 in snow halation and the double glissando into the middle with 1.2 Jump), there's another semi hard part on Snow Halation where I"m messing on now but the rest of the song is super easy while 1,2 Jump's semi hard part isn't as hard but just last so much longer.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
On both songs I was 1 away from perfect on my first try. I haven't been able to get close since. I think I'm just thinking too much or something. lol

Mokoi

Banned
Still better than not getting it at all like I thought I suppose

Also, why couldn't this not be a garage kit ;_;

Ewww garage kits gross! I'll only put together, and paint gunplas.

On both songs I was 1 away from perfect on my first try. I haven't been able to get close since. I think I'm just thinking too much or something. lol

I've only been one away from snow halation. I can't move my left thumb fast enough for the double notes on the left side.
Starting here

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Ewww garage kits gross! I'll only put together, and paint gunplas.

I've only been one away from snow halation. I can't move my left thumb fast enough for the double notes on the left side.
Starting here
With both songs it's the one "hard" section in each that messes me up. For some reason I was able to do them when I had no idea what was coming, but now I'm just anticipating screwing those sections up or something and I can't do it. It's really annoying.

Mokoi

Banned
I have finally got her. And zero loveca is used.

I'm on business trip and it's kinda hard to grind for the second card.

Congrats! Maybe you will get that second honkers in a honor scout.

Well hopefully she becomes more than a GK someday, seeing the Alter figures that were announced at WonFes, and that two of them are cards in this game (though I assume the art did not come from this game) got me thinking
dreaming
of cards to be made into figures. There are a ton that would be awesome but I would really like these...

Pretty much any of the October, March, and June cards would make great figures imo

I need those Umi cards! Also it would be really nice if figs were released based off the cards. I would really want that Nozomi ghost card. Idk what shes cosplaying as, but I've seen it somewhere before.

Edit: this one

Browsing steam gaf I noticed Mokoi stole my Honoka avatar!
You can have it. :)

What ever could you be talking about >_>
I stole every Nozomi avatar posted

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Went to an expo on Friday, went out Saturday, had surprise guests over yesterday.

Everything is against me during this event. I better still get my Honoka card... especailly since I managed to get the Nico without trying.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Well hopefully she becomes more than a GK someday, seeing the Alter figures that were announced at WonFes, and that two of them are cards in this game (though I assume the art did not come from this game) got me thinking
dreaming
of cards to be made into figures. There are a ton that would be awesome but I would really like these...

Pretty much any of the October, March, and June cards would make great figures imo

Figures based on the cards would be amazing. Awakened August Eli and Umi would be so good along with the ones you mentioned

1, 2 Jump on Expert is a weird beast. I typically lose my FC on that one tough part in the middle. But I've also gotten through it multiple times, only to fail on a much easier part a little later. In fact, last night when I woke up at 3am to drain my LP I got through the tough part twice in a row, while groggy, only to still fail to FC. Yet, this morning while clearheaded, I repeatedly failed at the one hard part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom