• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

PewPewK

You say that only because you have a Nun obsession!

How did you get all perfect but still not beat your high score?

This game confuses me sometimes.

Score in this game is not based on how well you do (well it is, but only loosely). Notice how the skill for all your rares is stuff along the lines of "Score increases by 180 with 36% probability whenever Perfect is reached 12 times."

Obviously, this means you can score higher on a run with 10 greats and the rest perfects than a full perfect run IF you get lucky with the skill proc's.

It's kind of frustrating, to be honest, but it's just a method built into the game to keep you playing (after all, you might get a better score next time due to randomness).

Draxal

Full combod Snow Halation Ex; all ex songs currently full combod, and now to fail miserably yet again on Soldier game hard. (and lol at Soldier game Ex never going to try that song).

Pikastew

Neo Member
FINALLY.

Bt0pVJjCYAAhm1y.jpg

ffffff

what do you play on?

Kumubou

How did you get all perfect but still not beat your high score?

This game confuses me sometimes.
This game's scoring system is bunssssssssss. Honestly, I think it should have both the current method (who am I to deny all the money from a pay to win scheme) and a separate achievement rate, which is solely based off of the number of perfects and greats.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
This game's scoring system is bunssssssssss. Honestly, I think it should have both the current method (who am I to deny all the money from a pay to win scheme) and a separate achievement rate, which is solely based off of the number of perfects and greats.

Score in this game is not based on how well you do (well it is, but only loosely). Notice how the skill for all your rares is stuff along the lines of "Score increases by 180 with 36% probability whenever Perfect is reached 12 times."

Obviously, this means you can score higher on a run with 10 greats and the rest perfects than a full perfect run IF you get lucky with the skill proc's.

It's kind of frustrating, to be honest, but it's just a method built into the game to keep you playing (after all, you might get a better score next time due to randomness).

Basically, RNGesus hates me.

Also, Nico's card.
Because I hate her.

Oh yeah, I know there's a lot of RNG procs, but jeez... getting all perfect should get you something like a bonus score at the end. lol

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Are you seriously going to play 4 versions? I completely gave up on the TW version. I only play when an event starts to practice the song for the ENG version.
I'm giving up on the Korean version because it's too hardcore.

I want to give up on the TW version, but I mean... the small player base and the larger prize windows makes it so easy to get double SRs and free scout tickets. lol

raven777

I started the KR version when it released, and within a day I gave up. Holy hell, talk about dropping money quickly. 2 versions is plenty for me.

They have some hardcore users in Korean version. Some of the high rankers in JP version are also Koreans..

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Finally back home friom work and I barely dropped down 200 spots. At 646 now. I was worried for nothing

Interesting that the event ends at a different time. No longer benefit the west coast is a that can stay up late to make sure they burn Loveca at the end. I think I should be able to comfortably wake up before the event ends and do some last minute grinding if need be.

Mokoi

Banned
What's IIDX?

Black magic

Interesting that the event ends at a different time. No longer benefit the west coast is a that can stay up late to make sure they burn Loveca at the end. I think I should be able to comfortably wake up before the event ends and do some last minute grinding if need be.

I'm going to just burn a lot of my tokes right now, and hope I don't get pushed out of top 100

Oh god. I am freaking praying that I somehow raise my score or that no one passes me

I think I should do a bunch of pulls to improve my smile team, and bump you down a rank.

Kumubou

Against my better judgement, I went ahead and grinded out the rest of the event to get the SR. Honoka better put in work or she's off to the gluealpaca farm.

I got perfect combos too. :3 You can also see how much my smile team suxors. Only got a S rank by about 4,000 points even with a PFC!

Oh god. I am freaking praying that I somehow raise my score or that no one passes me
You should have shown people what rank 201 is -- you have a whopping 8 point lead. RIP that second ticket. :|

Mokoi

Banned
I got perfect combos too. :3 You can also see how much my smile team suxors. Only got a S rank by about 4,000 points even with a PFC!

Black magic!

---

Finally FC Kaguya no Shiro De Odoritai. I would always mess up once I heard Nico yell her name in that song.

Kincaido

Oh wow, hopefully no one passes you.

I'm wondering what the cutoff for the overall event score will be for 200. The late charge is happening right now.

lol and I get stressed in the 160s

This is probably the last event song I will rank in the top 200 in, but it was nice to do two at least

You should have shown people what rank 201 is -- you have a whopping 8 point lead. RIP that second ticket. :|

Yeah, someone will likely pass me ;_;

I'm praying for skills like every two seconds, but they don't come out fast enough! Just end the event here plz ;_;

I think I should do a bunch of pulls to improve my smile team, and bump you down a rank.

Mokoi plz ;_;

Markun

Man, I really wish I could play IIDX and Pop'n well. For some reason, I'm really clumsy when it comes to playing button rhythm games like that. I have no problem with dancing rhythm games though.

I'm happy just FCing things these days though. I already have enough nightmares of me getting all perfects in Ouendan 2.

Enron

Banned
Finally finished the long grind and got that SR. Didnt touch the game for the first several days of the event, and poured everything on at the end. I think I went through 5k points the last two days. So tired of plinking idolfaec with my fingers. not playing this shit for at least a few days.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I have a Smile Honoka from the first set that I'd love to idolize... :(

But I also have all those Cool Rares from the new set that I need to idolize...

Kincaido

Maybe your 10+1 will be good and make up for losing your rank! I will do one too, I have accepted that the waiting plan will just drive me crazy ;_;

Don't think I will do a 10+1 tomorrow unfortunately. Just realized that I will always be at work now when the day resets, so I can't pull at the same time as everyone ;_;

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I managed to get 50 love gems so I can join in on this round of 11 pulls.

Actually I should probably do some friend pulls for the heck of it. I remember at the beginning getting 1000 seemed amazing. When you're at 80k+ it's not so amazing anymore.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I feel like maybe if I play a bit more I could get in the top 4000 since everyone seem to stop at 12k, but at the same time I'm also one of those people because I've kind have had enough.

Kincaido

Well if we don't do them together, hopefully we can save some luck for each other

Yeah, I will also be rooting for you all to get what you want. Still kinda sad that I can't be part of the group pulls now though ;_;

Edit: New Eli card again?! Oh god. I only have like 39 games right now (before the event prizes at least)

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I guess it's getting hammered.

Man, 20% UR makes me feel bad for doing pulls before this update. Then again, I already got 2 URs. lol

Is anyone going to go for the parents? Or is that craziness?

Well if we don't do them together, hopefully we can save some luck for each other
I did 3 pulls today (1 in Korea, 2 in TW) and got nothing, so... I hope you guys get many URs. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom