• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeFu

Banned
Haha I got honkers with 2 minutes to spare earlier. Was shopping in an area that had lots of anime figures and stuff. Didn't actually buy anything though. Maybe next time. Found some love live stuff though!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I've seen the Kill Me Baby figurine is finally up for sale so all my money is going for that. Sorry LL, but KMB has priority.

raven777

53D9FA51406412002A

go for it Kotori fans!!

Yui

Wuow what is this. They are adding the august versions now?
I guess they want to keep the seasonal cards in their seasons, so they alter the whole schedule?

Also, lawl at dat Maki x Nico scout. Poor Maki x Nico fans losing all their money. ^^"

Solid rank 847, happy with that. Disappointed in my 1131 rank for the song score, but there was literally nothing I could do to improve my situation there.

But, uh, no new story? No new songs?

tafer

Awesome: rank 652 with 1612 song rank. My first idolized SR is lovely Honkers!

And what is this Honor scout events they are talking about?

Yui

AHHHHH August cards???? Who is going to do a 10+1? Want to do them when we get our rewards?

I'm in.
And what is this Honor scout events they are talking about?

I guess they are combining some batches to keep seasonal cards in their respective season.
If they had stuck to the original schedule, we would have gotten christmas cards in January/February etc.

Paprikka

Looks like thing went better for this event than the last one, only a bit of despair with the song ranking.

And we did get two more normals again, though it took me almost 10k FP to get two of each. But I did get the last rare I needed to have a full set of idolized rares which was really nice.

tafer

I'm in.

I guess they are combining some batches to keep seasonal cards in their respective season.
If they had stuck to the original schedule, we would have gotten christmas cards in January/February etc.

Maybe themed cards are being introduced?

Oh, the way they put it sounds like they want to help people with their progress but I have no idea how that will work.

Oh well, I guess it's a good moment to wait a little bit to see what they plan to do instead of just doing a 11 pull right now.

Yui

Oh, the way they put it sounds like they want to help people with their progress but I have no idea how that will work.

Help people with their progress = they offer more and new cards so you can spend your Loveca faster. :p

lol
10500271_339115919578362_895138521172891849_n.png

School idol festival

Do you want to add more cute members to your collection?
Honor Student Scouting is now available!

You can idolize Eli, Kotori, and Rin to change into cute outfits!

When you scout honor students 11 times consecutively, you are guaranteed to get one SR card and collect honor student bonuses to get one Love Gem!
From their official Facebook.

So uhm, what exactly is going on here? ^^"

Help people with their progress = they offer more and new cards so you can spend your Loveca faster. :p

lol

From their official Facebook

So uhm, what exactly is going on here? ^^"

Wait, what do they mean by "consecutively?" In order for you to scout 10 times "consecutively" you would need 110 slots in your member list to fit them all in. Which is impossible unless you've paid for additional memer slots. Unless they just mean, 10 times total, like they do with honor scouting.

Also, I was doing some regular pulls and got the Pure Indian girl, leveled her up and idolized her and then when I went to the story, she was on the list as "Self-Introduction?" with the question mark, whereas all the other normie side stories were just listed "Self-Introduction." Weird.

edit - Also, I feel like an idiot now. During the event I was getting desparate, so like 20k worth of friend point pulls in hopes of getting a few Smile rares that I could practice in to my team so I could level up their skills (which was a tremendous failure, btw). I really wish I would have saved those friend points now. Though I still have like 20k in the bank.

Hachitora

I hate this game
At least I can idolize that SR Nozomi

Edit: The game's getting to me. I want to go ask my parents to take me to a store so I can buy more love gems. Send help, this game's too good at stealing money.

Yui

Hmm maybe free pulls do count but only starting now then?

Yeah, only 10+1 draws you do now count towards the support tickets. Otherwise they would have said so in the announcement.
They probably didn't want to give out several hundred support tickets to some guys.

Yui

Receive a free one every 20 ranks (retroactive, players will receive vouchers according to their rank within the next few days)

Skill Up Support Members can be used to raise the skill level of cards through regular lessons
The support card must be the same rarity and attribute as the target card (purple support members work for all attributes)
The support card's skill level can also be raised to increase the success rate; a support card with the same skill level as the target card will guarantee a skill level up
Warning: It is possible to feed a support card to a card that doesn't match rarity/attribute - the target card will only gain XP and its skill level will not increase!

http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Main_Page

I can't wait several days for my mom cards! Q_Q
Also, purple mystery solved.

zoku88

Happy that I finally got a UR but those other rares are very meh. Pretty sure I've already idolized them all.

Did you take a photo of your phone?

Yui

I passed out before it ended. Final placement 3147. Got my 10+ smile Honoka R from the ticket. Ahhh!

New UR Nico and 20 gems short... Am I finally going to spend money on this?

pariah164

Well, I couldn't really stock up on Loveca like that. Since I would just spend them all in one sitting... Maybe seeing it like that will help you. ^^
Ahaha that's totally me. As it is now, I'm considering spending the 22 Loveca I have just to see if I can idolize someone else. I will say maid Hanayo is adorable.

Thanks. I do feel a little better now.

EDIT: My final rank: 17622. FAIL. But hey, got 2 more Loveca. Thanks, event.

"Hmm.. well time to use my ticket. Haha that'd be funny if this was my first UR... hey maybe it will be a UR or even a SR I can post about it on the forums that'd be pretty nice that'd be gre"

*8th Cool Kotori R*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom