• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Hmm, is it me or does the Honoka competition just not seem that fierce? The person at 1000th only has 18511. Maybe everyone is taking a break now or just gonna do a final crazy push in the last 24 hours :x

Anyways, I've used 14 gems and have 21331 points atm. Hope I can get by with less than 4 more.

Yui

Hmm, is it me or does the Honoka competition just not seem that fierce? The person at 1000th only has 18511. Maybe everyone is taking a break now or just gonna do a final crazy push in the last 24 hours :x

Yeah it's a shame. People don't appreciate Honoka enough.
I mean, even if the last 24 hour push is huge with something like 3000-4000 points (which it won't be), the top 200 cut off point would still be like 4000 points lower compared to Nico.

Kincaido

Yeah it's a shame. People don't appreciate Honoka enough.
I mean, even if the last 24 hour push is huge with something like 3000-4000 points (which it won't be), the top 200 cut off would still be like 4000 points lower compared to Nico.

Yeah it really is a shame. I don't see it getting that high either even with a strong push. I remember being surprised just in the first day by the points that Nico had. Kinda glad I didn't participate in that one especially after all the despair here >_>

Event card obtained. Probably the last one I'm getting.

6zGGWjx.png

My Smile team is pretty honkers bonkers now.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Event card obtained. Probably the last one I'm getting.

My Smile team is pretty honkers bonkers now.

My Smile team after this event will be
SR Honoka + four non idolised Rs
SR Nico + two non idolised Rs
Some other cards for padding.

I need more strong smiles so I can idolise my Rs!

JoeFu

Banned
*checks friend activity in jp*

had a lot of side stories saved up huh joe >_> also see that mokoi cleared Solider Game EX, now I need to try it again. Honoka's birthday loveca will put me very close to 100 so I will try to save up to do two 10+1s if the new cards are nice

Haha yeah I'm sorry about that.

Mokoi

Banned
My Smile team after this event will be
SR Honoka + four non idolised Rs
SR Nico + two non idolised Rs
Some other cards for padding.

I need more strong smiles so I can idolise my Rs!

Ehh just idolize them, and use some superior normies.

Also, cute new picture from the evil overlord art guy/girl/circle.

Hahaha, I though she was pregnant at first.

Also wtf is up with that Kotori/Hayano song. The notes were all over the place, and checked my activity only to see somebody FC it. I wonder what black magic they're using.

I see you also cleared soilders game too Safs. It's funny that I couldn't even keep up with the notes first time I tried it.

Skills can be somewhat important. Getting good procs can increase scores by quite a bit. My best performance on the event song was with five "greats" but ended up good 8k points below my best score. And given how tight the song leaderboards are that 8k points could be 100-200 places. I'm a bit concerned since I'm about 800-something now on the song leaderboard with little opportunity to increase my high score.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Also it seems that when you max bond a rare and then idolise it, the 100 bond points lost from the consumed idol are actually retained in your profile. So a 200 point idolised rare can actually net you 300 points. At least that's what happening in my game as far as I can see.

JoeFu

Banned
9.3 k right now for the honkers event with no more hearts. I have no idea if I should burn loveca... I don't even need an another SR smile. It would be such a small upgrade.

Yui

Hmm not bad, but I prefer electro remixes. Really like this version of soldier game.

Damn it Mokoi, stop posting songs I can't close. That's the second one today! ^^

And since we are posting songs this cover is pretty well done: Sore wa Bokutachi no Kiseki

I like it, but other dimension muse (video) seems kinda weird.

The lack of real competition for a top 200 spot makes these last 24 hours kinda boring.
Usually I would be burning through Loveca right now, but I guess it will be enough to just use a couple of gems until tomorrow. :/

lovetan

Neo Member
Does anyone know which cards are being added after the event? Idk if I want to do an 11 draw now or wait until after Nozomi's event.

Well, it is a good SR. And she's "better" than Nico (stat-wise) at least imo. Which makes the lack of competition even more sad.

I'm sorry! Q_Q
But you can have her if you want. :3

Extra

Since I wasn't maximizing LP I think it will take more gems then I would like to get Honker's SR. I'll probably be just content getting in top 1000 (if I can even manage that).

Those avatars are tempting but I think I'm stuck with Miyuki for the foreseeable future.

Paprikka

Skills can be somewhat important. Getting good procs can increase scores by quite a bit. My best performance on the event song was with five "greats" but ended up good 8k points below my best score. And given how tight the song leaderboards are that 8k points could be 100-200 places. I'm a bit concerned since I'm about 800-something now on the song leaderboard with little opportunity to increase my high score.

My first time FCing the song after leveling and bonding the event Honoka didn't even beat my previous high score, but then the next one shattered it by 14k. The event Nico and Honoka give a ton of points if you get super lucky with their procs so I'd just keep trying and hope the RNG favors you.

Yui

Does anyone know which cards are being added after the event? Idk if I want to do an 11 draw now or wait until after Nozomi's event.

Next batch of cards. (If they keep the original Japanese schedule, of course. But I don't know if, or how they need to adjust it, considering they skipped the repeat events in our version.)
Nope, but I'm hoping for a UR Nozomi.
So, Nozomi should be in the one after that.

Those avatars are tempting but I think I'm stuck with Miyuki for the foreseeable future.
Well, I'll just leave this here then.

Edit: Dang it, I forgot how big this thing is.

lovetan

Neo Member
Next batch of cards. (If they keep the original Japanese schedule, of course. But I don't know if, or how they need to adjust it, considering they skipped the repeat events in our version.)
Oh thank you!! Guess I'll wait until after Nozomi's event to try then.

Kincaido

I really wanna draw after this event to try and get Eli, but I went a little crazy and ordered $350 worth of stuff for August >_>

I would probably just get the Rin anyways

They're saving up for the Eli event!

I welcome the challenge!

Yui

Tweet tweet

Honk honk

Congrats! :D

So, I just finished the JPN event story and it was kinda cute (as always).
But the cutest thing has to be this part:
Hanayo: ... I'm chubby like a baby, so I can't wear a bikini...
Awwwwww Kayo-chin, so cute ~ :3

Also, I promised myself not to do a 10+1 draw until they add the first Nozomi UR but who am I kidding.
So, as soon as the events end, I will probably do a 10+1 draw in both versions. (If I like the new JPN cards of course.)
I better get ready for a lot of despair, I guess....

I can't believe it. I lost the FC on 1, 2 Jump in the last 20 notes of the song. Total BS because there was no way I missed the note, my timing was perfect. I don't have many more opportunities before it drops from the rotation.

Also, I dropped down to 986 in the event song ranking. While that leaderboard doesn't move as dramatically as the points total, that score is not safe for top 1000. I need help.

Kincaido

You're waiting for August Eli/Umi right? They get added with Rin/Honoka

yfw you pull the latter two

Yeah, I'm mainly waiting for those two. Still wanna try and do a pull for the UR Eli and job version though. Knowing my luck I probably will end up getting Rin. Actually wait, she only shows up from single pulls for me. Hmmm

Kincaido

Well did you get your Hanayo UR from a 10+1? Because then you only get the URs you don't want from those :p

You and Yui are tempting me to do one, but I need to wait for Nozomi!

Yeah, I got the UR Hanayo on my first 10+1. I got the August Umi from that too, so I wasn't truly disappointed. I was kinda sad when I got the UR Nico. Really thought it was gonna be Umi ;_;

The UR nozomi looks good too and I also want it. Also, you have enough loveca to spare for one pull :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom