• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugstable

Banned
I'd never delete you huggybear.

ik0g5RkwDVL3r.gif

I don't like Honoka but I still have to get the SR card. :p

<3

Haha thats how it went with me during the Kotori event, but I needed to take a break during these last 2 events so I could start saving my Loveca for the events I really wanna play hard on. Plus I plan to do a few pulls once the first UR Rin gets introduced :D

New LoveLive Friend ID SpreadSheet

I looked at the last few pages and copied over who had posted recently from the old list to the new one. If I missed you, I apologize. Anyone who has the link can edit it so hopefully no one trolls us and messes it up.

EDIT:

You won't have to open the doc for editing. You can just have people fill out a google survey and it will put the info onto the doc.

This will probably work better.

Request form to be added to LoveLive Friend ID spreadsheet

Send a form request here to be added to the spreadsheet. Post a reminder here in this thread that you have done so and I'll update the spreadsheet.

Marche90

^Added myself there. Hope you don't mind

I'm at just 50 more points of getting the event SR

Holy crap, I really fell asleep during this event, didn't I? I had to use a few loveca just to be able to get where I am.

Hachitora

Send a form request here to be added to the spreadsheet. Post a reminder here in this thread that you have done so and I'll update the spreadsheet.
Yeeee. We don't need no Chariot no more. I'll add myself once I get back home

Edit: Now that I think about it, shouldn't the list have our in-game names too? In case our in-game names aren't the same as our gaf names.

Yui

So, the full song list for School Idol Paradise was revealed.

Vol. 1-3 (Shared) Songs

&#8220;Bokura ha Ima no Naka de&#8221;
&#8220;Bokura ha Ima no Naka de&#8221; (LittleMore-Rock Mix)
&#8220;Music S.T.A.R.T.!!&#8221;
&#8220;Music S.T.A.R.T.!!&#8221; (SKA-Feel Mix)
&#8220;No brand girls&#8221;
&#8220;No brand girls&#8221; (GRP-Explosion Mix)
&#8220;Shangri-La Shower&#8221; (New Song)
&#8220;Start Dash!!&#8221;
&#8220;Start Dash!!&#8221; (Bitter-Sweet Mix)
&#8220;Wonderful Rush&#8221;
&#8220;Wonderful Rush&#8221; (Hevey-Rush Mix)

Vol. 1 Printemps Unit Solo & Unit Songs

&#8220;Ai ha Taiyou-janai!?&#8221;
&#8220;Kodokuna Heaven&#8221;
&#8220;Pure Girls Project&#8221;
&#8220;Pure Girls Project&#8221; (Super-Mondo Mix)
&#8220;Speaker Terrible&#8221;

Vol 2. BiBi Unit Solo and Unit Songs

&#8220;Arifureta Kanashimi no Hate&#8221;
&#8220;Cutie Panther&#8221;
&#8220;Cutie Panther&#8221; (Metal-Panther Mix)
&#8220;Darling!!&#8221;
&#8220;Mahoutsukai Hajimemashita!&#8221;

Vol. 3 Lily White Unit Solo and Unit Songs

&#8220;Binetsu kara Mystery&#8221;
&#8220;Binetsu kara Mystery&#8221; (Teke-Teke Eleki Mix)
&#8220;Junai Lens&#8221;
&#8220;Koi no Signal Rin rin rin!&#8221;
&#8220;Watashitachi ha Mirai no Hana&#8221;

Free Downloadable Songs

&#8220;Bokura no LIVE Kimi to no LIFE&#8221;
&#8220;Snow Halation&#8221;

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2014/07/love-live-school-idol-paradise-song-list-revealed#1VGjCudaCik995Ax.99

That's 12 unique songs per game out of what, like 50+ songs available in the whole LL universe? I was expecting like a LOT more somehow. :/

Sorry if old.

--------------------

Edit: I got 2 free spots on my FL in the ENG version. Lovely people should totally add me. :3

I got like 19 free spots (randoms) in the JPN version, so feel free to throw those requests at me. But please use a for me readable name, or add a GAF as the first thing in your description thingy.
Otherwise I won't be able to tell who you are aka I probably won't add you. ^^"

PewPewK

That's 12 unique songs per game out of what, like 50+ songs available in the whole LL universe? I was expecting like a LOT more somehow. :/

Sorry if old.

That's a pretty pathetic list... I was thinking about getting the game, but now? Not so sure.

And it's just plain greed to split it up into three separate games each costing full price. The only way to get the whole tracklist is to buy the same game three times. Fucking crazy greedy - worse than EA, even.

fek

That's pretty bad, the songs are great but there's so few.. and I won't be able to play the downloadable songs too since I don't plan on switching to my japanese account to play the game.

Mokoi

Banned

Hehe I wake to find I'm barely hanging on lol.

Sent a form request. Update that shit please :)

Sorry if old.

--------------------

Edit: I got 2 free spots on my FL in the ENG version. Lovely people should totally add me. :3

I got like 19 free spots (randoms) in the JPN version, so feel free to throw those requests at me. But please use a for me readable name, or add a GAF as the first thing in your description thingy.
Otherwise I won't be able to tell who you are aka I probably won't add you. ^^"

I'm sticking to project diva f 2nd the superior vita rhythm game. I want that IA/VT game already though. She's my fav vocaloid. Also sent ya a request on the JPN game.

Kumubou

Wow, that tracklist is straight garbagola. Maybe I'm too used to playing some of the later Bemani games that have 43543643 songs in them, but that's not even half of what the Project Diva games have (and those games have a short enough tracklist as it is).

And it's just plain greed to split it up into three separate games each costing full price. The only way to get the whole tracklist is to buy the same game three times. Fucking crazy greedy - worse than EA, even.
They know their fanbase is crazy enough to buy all three versions, and they're probably the only people buying the game. Gotta get that waifu money.

I'm sticking to project diva f 2nd the superior vita rhythm game. I want that IA/VT game already though. She's my fav vocaloid. Also sent ya a request on the JPN game.
I want to see more of the IA/VT game, I like how the game manages to look really slick and really bootleg at the same time. Looks like they paid their graphics designer about 10x of what their paid their 3D animator, geez.

Mokoi

Banned
I want to see more of the IA/VT game, I like how the game manages to look really slick and really bootleg at the same time. Looks like they paid their graphics designer about 10x of what their paid their 3D animator, geez.

I'm pretty sure they just took the already made Pv videos for the songs, and just threw them into the game lol. That's fine with me though. Also can't wait to play UtataP IA song

---

Also do we have to send another form request to update it with our game names?

Yeeee. We don't need no Chariot no more. I'll add myself once I get back home

Edit: Now that I think about it, shouldn't the list have our in-game names too? In case our in-game names aren't the same as our gaf names.

Nothing is ever good enough for you! :p Done!

If anyone wants to add their ingame name you can fill out the form again or just PM me here on gaf.

JoeFu

Banned
Is there even any gameplay videos for the Vita game? I don't have a vita, but was wondering how a full retail game was gonna look compared to a F2P game. Then again I've put more in this stupid game than the cost of a retail game.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
This is what my heaven looks like

No prints errors? Lucky...
look harder!

Just got back home and looked at it thoroughly and no real print errors! Guess I got lucky :3

New LoveLive Friend ID SpreadSheet

I looked at the last few pages and copied over who had posted recently from the old list to the new one. If I missed you, I apologize. Anyone who has the link can edit it so hopefully no one trolls us and messes it up.

EDIT:

This will probably work better.

Request form to be added to LoveLive Friend ID spreadsheet

Added myself. I've got one spot open in eng version and one in jp, but I can always delete some random people in that version

Mokoi

Banned
This is what my heaven looks like

Noo this is what my heaven looks like! At least just for the event.
14595814068_9fc737d8f2_b.jpg

I need more Honkers!

Is there even any gameplay videos for the Vita game? I don't have a vita, but was wondering how a full retail game was gonna look compared to a F2P game. Then again I've put more in this stupid game than the cost of a retail game.

You just made me realize that I've also put in more into this game than any other retail game. It's kind of crazy if you think about it.

Kumubou

I don't have a vita, but was wondering how a full retail game was gonna look compared to a F2P game. Then again I've put more in this stupid game than the cost of a retail game.

You just made me realize that I've also put in more into this game than any other retail game. It's kind of crazy if you think about it.
And retail games were never heard from again. :(

PewPewK

The more I see of the Love Live game the less I want it. Looks terrible (in my opinion). Also that second video is annoying. Reverse the cameras... seriously - why are the VAs the primary video and the game this tiny little window in the bottom? Should be the inverse of that...

I want to see more of the IA/VT game, I like how the game manages to look really slick and really bootleg at the same time.

Diva is the vastly superior Vita/PS3 rhythm game. I've been playing F and F 2nd for a while now and they're great games.

I'm looking forward to IA/VT as well, currently trying to decide how much I feel like spending on it. I can get the regular version from somewhere like AmiAmi for $50ish or I can spend a lot and get the collector's edition with a life-sized IA tapestry for like $110ish.

Not sure how much I want the game and if I want to spend the extra money on the tapestry. But most likely going to get it. Looks solid enough.

JoeFu

Banned
I wish the 3DS had more rhythm games :( Maybe I'll have to get a vita someday. Right now the only rhythm games I play are Osu and this game.

PewPewK

I wish the 3DS had more rhythm games :( Maybe I'll have to get a vita someday. Right now the only rhythm games I play are Osu and this game.

It's got Project Mirai, which I haven't played, but it's Miku, so it's awesome.

---

Finally FC'd Snow Halation. After like 6 attempts where I'd miss one random note, finally got it. Back to FC'ing Bokura LIVE, which I'm also like 1 random note away from a FC.

JoeFu

Banned
Don't know too much about Miku. Was gonna get the game for the PS3, but never got around to doing it. Now I'm in a different country with no PS3 so I can't do it haha. I found an arcade with the Miku game though, need to go there someday to play them.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Noo this is what my heaven looks like! At least just for the event.

Too much Honoka! :p

Oh god I looked at my purchase history in game
I nearly could have bought a PS4 or XB1

;_; well what about elhaym wonder if he had print errors

Better use of your money imo. I never touch my PS4 right now. Also, I really was lucky with the book. Was pretty worried.

Hachitora

Nothing is ever good enough for you! :p Done!
h87D5ABD6

Sorry :(
not sorry lol
. I was gonna suggest putting sections for like PSN IDs and stuff too but since that isn't SIF related nvm then :p
IA/VT looks pretty interesting. It has my attention mostly for the Kagepro songs in it though ^^ Too bad I don't have a vita.

Mokoi

Banned
Sorry :(
not sorry lol
. I was gonna suggest putting sections for like PSN IDs and stuff too but since that isn't SIF related nvm then :p

IA/VT looks pretty interesting. It has my attention mostly for the Kagepro songs in it though ^^ Too bad I don't have a vita.

Ehh other IDs like steams/psn is a good idea. I just put it in my profile though. Also get a vita! It's my Japanese game simulator lol.

Oh my I just may order all of them except for one.

Hachitora

Also get a vita! It's my Japanese game simulator lol.
I would if there were more games on it that I felt I would enjoy. The only things I can think of are Project Diva and maybe the Sly Cooper stuff. And I don't wanna import because I like having money in my wallet.

Edit: But then again, Tales of Hearts R is getting released for that I think... I also wanna save money for a PS4 for when KH3 comes out. There isn't really anything good for PS4 out either :p

PewPewK

Don't know too much about Miku. Was gonna get the game for the PS3, but never got around to doing it. Now I'm in a different country with no PS3 so I can't do it haha. I found an arcade with the Miku game though, need to go there someday to play them.

The Vita/PS3 games are the same which are Project Diva F and Project Diva F 2nd. They're both EXCELLENT rhythm games. Highly recommended, incredible fun.

When I was living in Japan I also played a lot of Project Diva Arcade (I'm assuming that's the Miku arcade you're talking about).

Yeah, I figured that, I just wasn't sure how much I had spent. I will get a PS4 when miku comes to it but before then lol

I'll probably get a PS4 this September when the white Destiny SKU comes out (I'm addicted to white devices, so I've been holding out on a PS4 until it came in white). Diva will eventually come, which is really the only PS title I play anymore. That and maybe Hyperdimension Neptunia.

JoeFu

Banned
The Vita/PS3 games are the same which are Project Diva F and Project Diva F 2nd. They're both EXCELLENT rhythm games. Highly recommended, incredible fun.

When I was living in Japan I also played a lot of Project Diva Arcade (I'm assuming that's the Miku arcade you're talking about).

I have no idea what the game was. I'm guess thats what the thing was. I'm in Taiwan right now so it's probably from Japan.

Mokoi

Banned
If shops like that were around where I reside I would blow so much money lol.

Also this picture is the best! Although I wonder what the text says.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I should probably clear my list. Noticed a few haven't levelled up in ages so I assume have stopped playing. Mainly missing a UR Smile in my list. I have a Cool UK Umi level 80 to offer.

tafer

Welp, after a stupid mistake (thank you playing half sleep) I think I'll end on the top 1000 for the first time.

Basically, I thought that the event was going to end 1 day earlier so when I checked the current rankings I noticed that the top 1000 was kinda close, so I bought a few love gems that I didn't even need...

PewPewK

If shops like that were around where I reside I would blow so much money lol.

Also this picture is the best! Although I wonder what the text says.

Nozomi is saying...
&#12300;&#12354;&#12425;&#12301; &#65293; "Oh my..."

Umi is saying...
&#12300;&#12512;&#12522;&#12391;&#12377;&#12289;&#12512;&#12522;&#12391;&#12377;&#12289;&#12512;&#12522;&#12391;&#12377;&#65281;&#12371;&#12435;&#12394;&#21487;&#24859;&#12356;&#12363;&#12415;&#22411;&#12512;&#12522;&#12391;&#12377;&#65281;&#12512;&#12522;&#12391;&#12377;&#65281;&#65281;&#65281;&#12301; &#65293; which if I'm correct roughly translates to "I can't, I can't, I can't! A cute hair style such as this is just... I can't!!!"

Mokoi

Banned
Nozomi is saying...
&#12300;&#12354;&#12425;&#12301; &#65293; "Oh my..."

Umi is saying...
&#12300;&#12512;&#12522;&#12391;&#12377;&#12289;&#12512;&#12522;&#12391;&#12377;&#12289;&#12512;&#12522;&#12391;&#12377;&#65281;&#12371;&#12435;&#12394;&#21487;&#24859;&#12356;&#12363;&#12415;&#22411;&#12512;&#12522;&#12391;&#12377;&#65281;&#12512;&#12522;&#12391;&#12377;&#65281;&#65281;&#65281;&#12301; &#65293; which if I'm correct roughly translates to "I can't, I can't, I can't! A cute hair style such as this is just... I can't!!!"

Thank you Thank you

These pictures are the best! Braid hair Nozomi is best Nozomi

Edit: Rin too!

Yui

Also can't wait to play UtataP IA song
Wuoow what is this?
I mean I've heard of the game before, but I've never actually heard anything from this particular Vocaloid.
So, is the song you linked in the game? If so, I might buy the game just for it. >_>
(I mean, I probably got like 300 plays on 2 songs in Project Diva f while the other songs are just sitting there. So, one song I really really like is enough for me to justify the purchase. ^^)

Mokoi

Banned
Wuoow what is this?
I mean I've heard of the game before, but I've never actually heard anything from this particular Vocaloid.
So, is the song you linked in the game? If so, I might buy the game just for it. >_>
(I mean, I probably got like 300 plays on 2 songs in Project Diva f while the other songs are just sitting there. So, one song I really really like is enough for me to justify the purchase. ^^)

lol yeah it's one of the confirmed in-game songs. From the vocaloid wiki, and also play asia lists it too.

Youtube playlist of some of the in-game songs.

Also a playlist of some of UtataP songs.

Not A Dream, Not a Lie and that one are my favorites for the twists they have.

Yui

Not A Dream, Not a Lie and that one are my favorites for the twists they have.

Oh wow dat twist, wat? xD

Thanks for the playlists. So, looking at the in-game song playlist, I guess that's where Mekaku City Actors originated from?

Hachitora

I am one event song play away from event Honkers and Kotori. I am almost free!
Thanks for the playlists. So, looking at the in-game song playlist, I guess that's where Mekaku City Actors originated from?

Yup yup. Mekakucity Actors was based on the Kagerou Project vocaloid songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom