• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Holy shit, they really did halve all the XP required. Leveling should be much easier at least.

I guess the new draw system hasn't been implemented yet?

Mokoi

Banned
14769334306_2f588e080c_b.jpg

I was hoping to get a UR with a single draw, but this is not bad. Not bad at all.

JoeFu

Banned
Not gonna get honkers :( I'm going to hang out with a friend right now won't have time to play. Lol got to 10.3k so close yet so far

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
So, I just did 3 10 FP pulls and got the new normal two times in the first and 6 Rs in the next two that I already had idolized. I still won't have any luck with an honor scout huh >_>

Do it! You just might pull a Eli UR.

I will not be tempted by your words!

lovetan

Neo Member
I won't wake up until 12 tomorrow probably so goodbye to Love Marginal. Good riddance. I can't wait to see everyone's pulls *-*
Was surprised I got Honoka since I wasted so many LP recharges and kept getting transmission errors which wasted more than 100 tokens ;___;

Mokoi

Banned
Isn't it in one of the OP? Silly Mokoi, you see it at the beginning of every episode!

Oh yeah probably, I never watched the OP lol.

*sigh* Didn't even get one of the new chinese dress girls :( I kinda wanted that Rin. I got a UR, but it's Honkers ;_;

Congrats on the honkers! Also I need to make some honkers jifs. Too many with shitty tumblr filters. (not this jif though)

PewPewK

When will v2 of the app come to the US? It's sad how much better the UI looks for certain things on the JP version and how we launched with an older version right off the bat.

chrono01

When will v2 of the app come to the US? It's sad how much better the UI looks for certain things on the JP version and how we launched with an older version right off the bat.
I agree. Hopefully it won't take too long. :(

Anyway, the cut-off for the second HR Honoka is around 23k [if anyone is trying for the second SR Honoka like I am]. Less than an hour to go!

froliq

Probably a year. We seem to get the updates at the same rate that JP got originally.

chrono01

I'm stopping at around 25000. Pretty sure that 'll be fine.
Same here.

The only thing that worries me is that people will reach 25000 and, instead of saving the Two Loveca they get for doing so, they'll use them to increase their score further. However, considering Eli is next, people might be more persuaded to save it for that.

Either way, it hasn't moved much in the last hour or so. Still sitting at 23000. If it increases to around 24000 or so during the final 30 minutes, I might use a Loveca or so to add a bit of buffer. We shall see!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I may play a bit more and squeeze into the top 4000. It's quite a low number, around 13800. Got spare hearts to do it. Don't think my team is strong enough for the song points though. Just missed out on that.

Mokoi

Banned
Wooooooooo! 1, 2 Jump full combo!!!!!!!! That's what you get for waking up at 6am to grind idorus.

Congrats! I don't see myself getting a full combo on that song.

---

Oh wow I thought it was top 100 who get the second honkers. Turns out it actually top 200. I'm done playing, and going to catch some zzzz now. Hopefully I still remain in the top 200 when I wake up. Not sure what time the event ends, so there is a chance.

chrono01

Congrats! I don't see myself getting a full combo on that song.

---

Oh wow I thought it was top 100 who get the second honkers. Turns out it actually top 200. I'm done playing, and going to catch some zzzz now. Hopefully I still remain in the top 200 when I wake up. Not sure what time the event ends, so there is a chance.
Event ends in a little over 30 minutes.

Good luck [to us all ;_;].

Cut-off has been adjusted to 23,605. 25,000 should be enough!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Gosh dang it! My one weakness! Imoutos... >_>
Hurry up KLab and send me my support tickets!
I wonder what the normal support cards give you. lol

Also I wonder if people will keep spending 50 loveca in order to get extra support tickets. The guy who spent 5500 loveca must be killing himself right now. :p

chrono01

Haha, I know that feeling. ^^
That potential despair. I cannot take the risk!

Anyone, my final total is 25,773. I had just enough Tokens left to use them completely up [15 remaining so I just used em' on Easy for those very few points] so I think I literally did all I could [outside of using even more Loveca early on]. Here's hoping it was enough, you never know if people are hoarding 1000+ tokens for the final hour/half-hour. ~_~

tafer

This is my first time trying to get into the first 1000... I'm speechless, a few hours ago I thought I was safe at certain point, 1 hour before the event finish I log to check how things are going and I'm barely out. Enter panic mode, start burning gems and doing everything I can on that hour, made it into 25k points with no enough time to do anything else... I hope that's enough.

Seriously man, this is scary!

chrono01

This is my first time trying to get into the first 1000... I'm speechless, a few hours ago I thought I was safe at certain point, 1 hour before the event finish I log to check how things are going and I'm barely out. Enter panic mode, start burning gems and doing everything I can on that hour, made it into 25k points with no enough time to do anything else... I hope that's enough.

Seriously man, this is scary!
Welcome to the life of Love Live, friend. It does not get easier, trust me.

I wish us all luck!

Draxal

Yeah, the rush later to his this time, but when it hit it did hit pretty hard.

I hit 35k (i was about to level up so i used a loveca and level up to get three lovecas out of it).

I ended up at about 24,500 with 2 tokens left. The 1000 line was at 23,600 when I last checked, so that would have been an hour ago. Its up to the idoru kamisama now.

chrono01

Well, we're free everyone! FREE! Let us celebrate in our second SR Honoka [hopefully] and look forward to/fear the upcoming Eli event. It will be hell.

Actually, 23,600 was 30 minutes ago. It updates at :00 and :30. You should be fine!

tafer

Well, we're free everyone! FREE! Let us celebrate in our second SR Honoka [hopefully] and look forward to/fear the upcoming Eli event. It will be hell.

Actually, 23,600 was 30 minutes ago. It updates at :00 and :30. You should be fine!

I think I'm not going to try this shit again (sorry Eli), unless I find a big bag of money somewhere. On the positive side, I'm at 46 love gems, with the rewards of the even and hopefully a few new bonds I may be able to do a 11 pull.

Paprikka

For once I didn't slack on the event so I wouldn't have to stay up all night to get my second Honoka, but all it did was make me go, "I bet I can get top 200 now."

Barely got my last song in for 32527 points. I think it should be enough since the last jump before that was about 400-500. Even if they match that amount in the last half hour like they did with the Nico event I should be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom