• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wonder if Idolizing my Event Honkers is really the best idea. Smile is my weakest team, and I have so much gold I don't know what to do with it, it might be a better idea to have two decent Smile SRs for the time being until I can fill out my roster a bit more.

Also, sitting at 35 Loveca, which is 4 less than what I had starting the event. Figure I should just drop some bills on bringing it up to 50 to do a guarantee draw.

Yui

New UR Nico and 20 gems short... Am I finally going to spend money on this?

You'd better do it!
They seem angry...
fsgfdgsdgfsduyq6c.jpg

Thanks. I do feel a little better now.
I've got your back, sister! ^^

Decided to try one more pull because why not...

YES!!!!
Awesome! Congrats! :D

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I got the initial Nozomi and Hanayo and the Hanayo from the last batch :/

At least I got to idolize Hanayo and Nozomi I guess.....

I'M GOING TO BUY ANOTHER CARD LATER THIS WEEK

Paprikka

Alrighty time for some more despair with my scouting tickets. Might do a 10+1 pull after

And I think the next event is supposed to be Eli, but that's assuming they don't skip around the event schedule too.

tenton

I miscalculated the JP event and missed out on my 2nd Kotori. Should have ditched the LP efficiency for raw point efficiency at 9pm instead of 10pm PDT (event ended at 11pm PDT). I would have made it just fine.

I...fell asleep in the middle of the EN event. And I missed that 1st tier by a little bit. Pretty much that amount I slept would have gotten me there.

Anyways, on to the draws:

One of the lotto tickets (other was just an R):

That's the event Nico from before. Not sure if I should idolize her and have 2 idolized of the same Nico. I might just leave her as another SR to help build my smile team (which didn't need the help; my cool could use a lot of help)

And then my 11 draw:

Idolizing Smile UR Nico right now. I don't care that I could have a stronger team with them separate. :p

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
"Hmm.. well time to use my ticket. Haha that'd be funny if this was my first UR... hey maybe it will be a UR or even a SR I can post about it on the forums that'd be pretty nice that'd be gre"

*8th Cool Kotori R*
If it makes you feel better, I got the exact same card.

Paprikka

Wow, grats safs on the sextuplet SR and tenton on the double UR Nico.

Did my ticket draws and just got rares, but my 10+1:

IvgecH1l.jpg

So happy, got the Nico and the Kotori gives me double the mofumofu. Have one UR of each color now too which I really wanted, though now the friend requests will never stop. First world LLSIF problems.
Edit: Even got an Ultra Success feeding Nico, shot up to 74 from 1 in one go.

Mazre

Grats to all that got new URs and SRs. Condolences to the rest.

Bout to 50 pull EN side, bless me RNGsus and keep me from despair.

Mazre

Hrmm...new calendar + Honkers birthday + 3 new N's to idolize + some R's to idolize + max level/max bond album reward...I should have just enough for a second shot of despair by Saturday.

PewPewK

Man have I been having bad luck...

First, no new songs or content.

Then I did a 15,000 friend point pull and got 2 rare's, well below the appearance rate.

Lumped together with that I did not get either of the new normal cards.

Then spent $10 to do a 11 honor pull, and got the most useless set of cards ever, cept for SR Eli.

Still no UR so despair.

Marche90

Man have I been having bad luck...

First, no new songs or content.

Then I did a 15,000 friend point pull and got 2 rare's, well below the appearance rate.

Lumped together with that I did not get either of the new normal cards.

Then spent $10 to do a 11 honor pull, and got the most useless set of cards ever, cept for SR Eli.

Still no UR so despair.

Likewise.

Argh, whatever! As soon as I get the two loveca I'm missing to be able to do a single draw, I'll do one!

Please RNG Goddess, bless me! :'(

Mokoi

Banned
Poor Mama, has no name. Just "Kotori's Mother"

Well that is her official name. Look it up :p

Also going to do a 11 pull tomorrow once the store gets more google play cards in stock. Hopefully I pull Nozomi.

Edit: Top of page needs a Nozomi jif!

izsDtl6T2VfJE.gif

fek

Just got my 2nd season BD1, so I missed the first lottery but I still have a chance for the second. Anyone who got it too would be interested in trading your lottery code for a $10 google play or itunes card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom