• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokoi

Banned
Did my JP pull. More despair. lol

God damn. lol

14490321544_131f740e4c_o.png

Despair!

Now I'm scared to do pulls tomorrow.

elhaym

Do it! I don't know whether I should do mine yet or keep holding off until Rin UR gets put in... but that new Rin SR is making it way too tempting!

I was just looking through the cards trying to see if there was one with her maracas, but no luck. =(

chrono01

Man have I been having bad luck...

First, no new songs or content.

Then I did a 15,000 friend point pull and got 2 rare's, well below the appearance rate.

Lumped together with that I did not get either of the new normal cards.

Then spent $10 to do a 11 honor pull, and got the most useless set of cards ever, cept for SR Eli.

Still no UR so despair.
I was close to this myself. I did manage more Rare cards, but getting two of the new Club Members was a nightmare [to idolize them both]. I went from around 45,000 FP to 32,000. ~_~

Oh, I idolized the event SR Honoka. She's adorable. "Grrr. Gonna gobble you up!"

I have 22 Loveca, and will likely obtain another 4-5 or so once I max bond the new members in my party. I'm tempted to purchase some more and do a 10+1 pull, but from the looks of things in this thread, I might want to wait. It'd be nice if we got those Vouchers for every 10 pulls, but it will likely be a LONG time until the NA version gets it [same with the UI update ~_~].

Congrats to those who were successful in the Honoka event, BTW. I'm a bit late posting that. Also, a second congrats to those who were fortunate in the 10+1 SR pulls. Maybe one day I'll own a UR [the one included in the upcoming Blu-ray NA release of Love Live Season One not included].

Finally, no new content? That's disappointing. :/

tafer

So guys, I have a question, is it safe to do a 11 pull on the English version? I mean, we are not going to see some sort of crazy event with far better odds in the near future right?

just read the notification;
what does the extra scouting event mean? i should save my love gems for those right?

It looks like they boosted the chances of getting the new cards released. Right now the event to get 1 guaranteed SR or better for 10+1 pulls is going so if you have the gems, now is the time to use them.

So guys, I have a question, is it safe to do a 11 pull on the English version? I mean, we are not going to see some sort of crazy event with far better odds in the near future right?

Yep! Use your gems now.

Anony

i see, images don't load up sometimes because i have weird settings in my no script and other addons

anyways, i did a pull...
shit pull
got some shitty hanayo sr, with shitty skill
just fuck
all the rares were dups i had already, are r fucking kidding me
fuck this game

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Best buy have a sell on itunes cards not that I have money plz ;_;

I want August Eli and Umi so bad. Why did I have to order so much stuff for August OTL

chrono01

Aww, Xarts Japan is going to be releasing Love Live, heart-shaped, strawberry-flavored cookies this month. They're pretty cheap [around $7 USD/CDN for 12] and come with a random "signed" sticker of one of the girls. I'm tempted to add one [or three] to my AmiAmi monthly order.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=CGD2-80585-S001

I think I might. I must. One bite of those cookies would remove all sense of despair after a bad pull.

Edit: Ordered three. Here's hoping I can manage an Umi, Maki, and Eli sticker card. Wouldn't that be great?

Watch it be three Nico [not that there's anything wrong with Nico].

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well my daily draw resulted in a Rare Rin so now I don't know whether to do the 11 pull seeing as that was my good luck for the day used up.

It looks like they boosted the chances of getting the new cards released. Right now the event to get 1 guaranteed SR or better for 10+1 pulls is going so if you have the gems, now is the time to use them.

Yep! Use your gems now.

So this image means you can not get at least 1 SR like the last special pulls?

Mm, I dont know what to do, it says the probabilty to get new members is higher, and I already have the majority of Rare girls, but how high in percentage is it to bait?

Just did a pull. Ugh, what a shitty shitty pull. Only one SR (at least is new but I dont give a shit about Umi) and a bunch of R I already got.
Got a 2 blue Nicos, I think thats the last original member I didnt had.

Mokoi

Banned
lots of LL stuff I hope! my July amiami order shipped this morning, very excited

have things coming today, but won't be home to sign :(

Ehh sign only sucks. They always leave my packages at the door so I don't have to deal with that.

So tempted to buy 25 more Loveca so I an do another pull... I can feel the UR! It's waiting for me!

No, not really.

Do it!

---

Also I want these!. They're from Wonder Festival 2014.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I know I'm late on this, but I only bothered looking at the Nico Nendo today.

Only two face plates? Seriously!? One of the defining aspects of this show is its expressions and one of her defining aspects is her two faced nature (hurr hurr thus two face plates shut up) so where's the face to represent her sour self. Dumb!

I know I'm late on this, but I only bothered looking at the Nico Nendo today.

Only two face plates? Seriously!? One of the defining aspects of this show is its expressions and one of her defining aspects is her two faced nature (hurr hurr thus two face plates shut up) so where's the face to represent her sour self. Dumb!
Special face plate for Nico included in the limited edition School Girl Nico that will be announced next year.

PewPewK

I don't know if it was posted or not.

Alter will release 3 nice LL! figures.

17.jpg

18.jpg

Yeah I followed the WonFest announcements, but the disappointing thing is those aren't even all the same scale.

Maki is 1/7th and the others are 1/8th.

I like collecting consistent sets (once I pick a manufacturer for a series I usually stick with them for the rest) but can't do that with LL.

Kincaido

lots of LL stuff I hope! my July amiami order shipped this morning, very excited

have things coming today, but won't be home to sign :(

Only the fan book in August for LL stuff for me.

My July AmiAmi order actually just came in lol. Got another Eli mini wall scroll and Eli smart phone stand that I decided to get just because it was $6 lol. Got a figure and game too, but not LL related.

elhaym

Randomly browsing nicovideo to find a good version of Yume no Tobira and found this. I was listening to the song in the car today thinking that it didn't sound -terribly- hard, and now I wanna find tabs for it to see how hard it really is.

Hachitora

Randomly browsing nicovideo to find a good version of Yume no Tobira and found this. I was listening to the song in the car today thinking that it didn't sound -terribly- hard, and now I wanna find tabs for it to see how hard it really is.

The guitar sounds pretty cool. It doesn't seem like it would be too hard, and the intro riff sounds fun ^^. I should probably learn how to play this, since the only LL song I know how to play (and have tabs for) is No Brand Girls

JoeFu

Banned
Ugh I can't FC that whatever Someday song on EX in the JP version. I always mess up one simple thing and can't get the FC :( oh well. Good thing the song is fun to play.

Kincaido

sounds like a good month, September should be okay for me, a LL BD and one figure that will probably get delayed. And actually bothering to play with sound to hear my new cards, smh chinese dress Nozomi has the same song call-out and song start call-out as job Nozomi.

But waitress Honoka goes "YAAAY" on the bond screen which I assume is the same "yay" as initial UR Honoka that Drax has talked about and it is very nice to hear, I had to replace sleepy Eli as my Pure leader!

I've got the BD, Eli wall scroll and possibly the pinched key chain. My order somehow went to a tentative preorder when I ordered it before it said that :v

Yeah, I'd imagine that it'd disappointing when you get an SR or UR with the same call out of another one you have lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom