• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Well at least chinese dress Nozomi doesn't say it as much as job Nozomi >_>

and I remembered how great the cover (and promo URs) for the vol 4 BD is, wasn't that your main reason for pre-ordering it? Hehe but with the Live footage on it, you may not be able to resist getting the others!

Yeah, I mainly ordered it for the cover lol. We'll see. I was thinking about ordering them all eventually anyways though, since having only one will bother me lol

JoeFu

Banned
I FC'd that one song!

ie73rhpxl1xo.png

chrono01

I removed some of the inactive and now have 8 slots open, feel free to add me [whoever wants to and hasn't already].

[ID is in OP]

JoeFu

Banned
Welp I didn't achieve it my first try, and now I got to wait for my lp to recharge :(

Also Noooo! I accidentally sacrificed a Nun. What have I done. This counts as a crime against humanity.

Were you expecting to FC on the first try? hahah, c'mon you couldn't FC Shiranai Love on hard!
you will never live that down

Anyways, took me quite a few tries, I think around 30 as I have a B on the play times I think.

Azusa

I'm back from my business trip. I didn't used loveca this time and managed to get one SR Honoka without any problems. Also I have received two tickets.

Used my two tickets and got only one SR.

I don't know why but I have used my 30 loveca for single pulls (facepalm) and got only Rs. Then I have bought a pack of loveca and my single 10+1 got me the same SR Kotori.

Jintor

In Japan, but still trying to figure out how to migrate my phone sim to my nexus so I can actually have internet. Going slow.

I saw a pack of beer with love live cards on them... Some kind of promotion I guess. I was pretty tempted, but they'd be for the Japanese version if they're even for the game...

elhaym

Ugh, what a horrible couple. :/

That would go nowhere. No confidence to do anything combined with obstinately stubborn. I feel almost like it would come to punches at that point. @_@

For a moment I couldn't recognize who it was.

It's all about the eyes, if you're in doubt. =p

edit: Oh! I have 3 friend slots available again. How did that happen?! ID: 150868947

Hachitora

I feel sad that I can actually hear this in my head right away....

Well she's said it that many times :p I think everyone can hear her voice saying it. Also, I just realized I have 2 friend slots open. Feel free to add me if you've got room. ID: 675224751

Edit: I actually really like the Honkers that they show on her birthday screen...

firehawk12

Subete no aware
So anyone with the new support tickets... are you getting supports or going for SR/UR cards?

Once I saw that the supports are colour coded, so it would suck to get a Pure UR support if you don't have any Pure UR cards.

Alpaca confrimed to be female.

Kotori gender unconfirmed.

All girls school.

Kotori's mom is the principal, able to bend to rules and get away with it.

chrono01

Wasn't it revealed that the white one was indeed male as the angry one was pregnant at the end of series 2.

It would explain Kotori's attraction to it.
It was indeed.

Also, getting close to 50 Loveca [sitting at 33 now, but will be 38 after I receive the ones for Honoka's birthday] for another 10+1! Although I'll probably burn through a lot of them for the Eli event, especially if they don't increase the cap beyond the Top 1000 [for the second SR >_<].

The temptation to purchase more Loveca is still there. It's been a while since I've done a pull, but I'm kind of waiting for the new Umi UR card. That kimono.

elhaym

So apparently I hadn't FC'd Solder Game [hard] in JP since it disappeared. Thankfully I got tons of practice in EN.

SO CLOSE.

BuEDzlWIUAEb0hC.jpg:small

edit: Because I remembered to SS this time. Almost no love for Rin in lily white's Endless Parade part.

BuEFnoZCcAAOjlT.png:medium

chrono01

Despair.

I purchased 50 Loveca, did a 10+1 draw, the only SR I received was the Event Kotori which I already have idolized.

I'll never get a UR. ~_~

fek

Tried two 10+1 for Honoka's birthday. Got another new SR Eli and the first SR Nico on the first try, and new SR Honoka on the second

fek

Thought you did one at first and was thinking you had some luck saved up after that last pull

So many August Eli though you should keep the 3rd for a while in case you get a fourth lol
Yeah, her skill is very helpful so I'm ok with this. I'm just trying to do all the pulls I can while UR Nico and Maki are bit easier to get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom