• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neol

Did my first ever 10+1 draw...

qbJFWlD.png

Welp at least I got all full teams of honor students.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
I have the best worst luck. Hey everyone. I haven't been able to post for awhile. I made it in the top 1000 for the event easy enough. Hope there wasn't too much despair at the time. So I'd been waiting for the new cards to be added to do some pulls because I had done too many before I wanted a better chance of getting new cards and UR Maki would be a dream I guess anyway the end of the event comes around and I'm all ready to go. Rare, rare, rare... UR and SR! Awesome and it should be one of the new ones right? Maki? Could it be? Lol nope.

imagexeon9.jpg

I already have an idolised UR Nico so another smile UR wasn't exactly needed. Still best worst luck right? I mean my smile team S ranks song in the first half now I guess. Also that's my fifth copy of that SR. Anyway I was frustrated that not even the SR was one of the new batch but really I can't complain too much about a new UR. Okay, so, a few days later happy birthday Honoka! Actually the extra five brought me to fifty so I thought second pull time. I have to get one of the new cards this time right?

image37q10.jpg

Haha nope. But getting an event SR is very very rare and what's crazy is I did miss out on the top 1000 for just that event. So it's a hell of a second prize I guess. So it's two pulls of despair but the luckiest despair I can imagine. I'll try to catch up on the old posts here soon. Cheers everyone.

Edit: Looks like getting the old event SR is actually common right now? How frustrating. I think I won't waste my time with another pull then. It's just not worth it if there isn't a good chance of getting new cards. What's the point of guaranteed SR if everyone just gets an old event card?

tafer

Despair.

I purchased 50 Loveca, did a 10+1 draw, the only SR I received was the Event Kotori which I already have idolized.

I'll never get a UR. ~_~

OUCH!
Sorry to hear about that pull man, I seriously hope no one else here will end with such a shitty roll.

fek

And that's it for me for a good while. I did 7 10+1 pulls and got 2 URs, that's very good so I won't push my luck any further even though I really want that Maki or one more Nico.

chrono01

OUCH!
Sorry to hear about that pull man, I seriously hope no one else here will end with such a shitty roll.
No worries, I'm still confident that [one day] I'll get a UR of my own!

Until then, I will continue to use [and appreciate] the ones obtained via all of you. My only wish is to contribute back, but I'm sure I will eventually [unless my luck remains as it is].

Hachitora

Feels good to not be playing the game. Sadly, I'm probably not gonna take a complete break until the Hanayo event. Might just get the normal and then stop there.
have 4 friend slots left in JP version

Sent a request. Love the Maki that you have up btw. ^^

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Haven't really played much the last few days. Motivation is kinda gone since no events and no new song in eng version lol. Enjoying this little break though

have 4 friend slots left in JP version

Sent you a request

raven777

Feels good to not be playing the game. Sadly, I'm probably not gonna take a complete break until the Hanayo event. Might just get the normal and then stop there.

Sent a request. Love the Maki that you have up btw. ^^

Haven't really played much the last few days. Motivation is kinda gone since no events and no new song in eng version lol. Enjoying this little break though

Sent you a request

accepted the request.

yea I hardly play the game when there is no event going on. Except when I have a lot of Kizuna points to fill out.

Mokoi

Banned

Yep since they event ended I've hardly played at all. It's kind of hard to get the motivation to play when I've got so many other games to get out of my backlog.

raven777

Its always fun to see japanese cakes, they just look like they where taken out directly from an anime cell. So they look like they were made of plastic. I wonder how they taste.

I tried one of those strawberry cakes in Japan (That look very similar to the one in the picture) and it tasted amazing. And thats from someone who don't even really like strawberry cakes in general.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Shamefully I gave in and did one last 10+1.... But it worked out great this time!

imagexoi4c.jpg

giphy.gif

3 SRs two of which are new. Also I have have some SRs that are too weak for my teams now. This is a clear sign of a problem. I regret nothing
a little

I tried one of those strawberry cakes in Japan (That look very similar to the one in the picture) and it tasted amazing. And thats from someone who don't even really like strawberry cakes in general.

Interesting, thought it would taste industrial as hel, becuase they really dont seem real, im also not much of strawberry flavour in cakes and similar desserts, so thats good to know.

Mokoi

Banned
Shamefully I gave in and did one last 10+1.... But it worked out great this time!

http://abload.de/img/imagexoi4c.jpg

http://media.giphy.com/media/4gBFW9aF8wwJW/giphy.gif

3 SRs two of which are new. Also I have have some SRs that are too weak for my teams now. This is a clear sign of a problem. I regret nothing
a little

Congratulations!

YES

Two real EX songs FC'd!

Damm you, and JoeFu seemed to have FC that song already. I only get one chance at it because of that lp recharge. I will do it!

Kotori will take over the entire LL franchise.

Edit: Top of page needs Nozomi!

Draxal

can you imagine how hellish sounding a full Kotori team is

It shouldn't be that bad, the problem her event sr was that it had insanely high proc rate.

I actually think Hanayo's the worst (she was my only jp SR for a while, and she annoyed the hell out of me).

Mokoi

Banned
Git gud
also get more level ups so you can play more

Well I did just level up after playing the song. Also I was doing really good too hitting all the notes even while playing in a moving vehicle. Until that stupid rubber band effect happened messing me up.

Mokoi I am loving that Kotori gif

Ha yeah me too. I think it was m0t0k1 who found it. Also I what happened to m0t0k1 anyways? Hasn't posted in while.

can you imagine how hellish sounding a full Kotori team is

Lol, better than an all Nico team.

JoeFu

Banned
Well I did just level up after playing the song. Also I was doing really good too hitting all the notes even while playing in a moving vehicle. Until that stupid rubber band effect happened messing me up.

Yeah, that rubber band thing is weird. I'm not sure what causes it and it only happens occasionally. I usually reset my phone when I start seeing it. What device do you use?

Mokoi

Banned
Oh yeah I remember motokes saying something like that.

Yeah, that rubber band thing is weird. I'm not sure what causes it and it only happens occasionally. I usually reset my phone when I start seeing it. What device do you use?

Galaxy S50000000000, and yeah it's kind of weird. It's like I'm playing battlefield lol.

JoeFu

Banned
Yeah, I don't understand it... an S5 should easily play this game no problems.

Hopefully they get that little problem fixed. I haven't had it happen to me recently, so maybe they did do something....

Anyways try restarting your phone when that happens lol

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
It shouldn't be that bad, the problem her event sr was that it had insanely high proc rate.

I actually think Hanayo's the worst (she was my only jp SR for a while, and she annoyed the hell out of me).

My UR Hanayo's "dareka tasukete" in jp still annoys the hell outta me. Worst UR EVER

JoeFu

Banned
Lol good one Mokoi....

Anyways I think that the Kokuhaku Biyori Desu EX is on par with Soldier Game EX if not harder.....

As a fan of the series already, this is a lot of fun.

It's essentially Puzzle & Dragons mixed with a rhythm game. I very much approve. I'm not that far into it yet, and the possibility is always there that I might tire of it, but for something that's free, it's definitely worth a try.

[I wouldn't be surprised at all if I get heavily addicted to this...]

Pad-bro!
Anyway gotta try this One..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom