• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Wow. They are really not trying with the facial expression which is a big disappointment.

Hope for despair Umi dwindling.

Also GS exclusive are annoying. The higher price for both the item and postage are never worth it. Thank god the special 300 stands were free from anywhere. My Akari looks great on the grass stand.

Yui

Nico event coming up soon on the JP game.
14821822241_b61bd3fa28_b.jpg

fdsgfdgdfgsdvsptu.png

:3

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
We didn't even get a new story song so I don't even have motivation to try and full combo something now.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
These events are relentless. Still disappointed there was no new song update this time though. Hope they expand the range for the 2nd SR this time
they won't

Hachitora

That Eli event card is too good. Looks like my break's over. Though I actually like the un-idolized version more so I don't think I'm gonna go for the second SR this time either. I might just do the Nico event to experience score match but I doubt I'll go for the SR.

Marche90

Hahaha Yui

Holy shit! Eli event coming, and I'm not even ready. I'm going to have to change my schedule drastically if I want to play.

Eli spam incoming!

I, for one, am grateful for this dump. Thank you.

Oh, and regarding the event, My Body Is Ready

Eh... do we have a My Body Is Ready gif from Love Live?

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Hmmm I did one more 10+1
don't judge me
and the only SR was the Umi event card. Seeing all these event cards is pretty worrying actually. By chance the first one was useful but actually from now on it's like getting nothing at all. Anyway I just hope it isn't suddenly more common for some reason. Probably just the general despair though.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
You thought you were getting a bit CG free choreography? Think again! CG Umi here to ruin your day! *wink*

Mokoi

Banned

Haha, I don't think the CG dancing is good at all, but it doesn't really bother me though. I accepted it the first time I saw it.

Edit: well saying it's not good at all is kind of harsh. I don't thinks it's that bad compared to other stuff I've seen. I just still don't want to accept the CG future.

Hachitora

And Ai wa Taiyou ja Nai was the last (solo) song I was surprised to like. Who knew a Honkers song could be really good too?

So that makes a top five along with Darling, Arifureta Kanashimi no Hate and Watashitachi wa Mirai no Hana. Anyone have a favorite solo song or are you also too conflicted to pick one
Yeah, Ai wa Taiyou Ja Nai is my favorite Honkers song. I don't really like her voice, but she sang really nice in that song and in Mou Hitori Ja Nai yo. My favorite solo song might have to be either Spica Terrible or Mahoutsukai Hajimemashita. Idk what it is about Nico's solo, but I like it.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Gettin paid today and have Wednesday off. Buying more gems and going in hard that day. I will show you all my love for Eli!
Unless some guy is crazier than I am. Even I have a limit :p

Also, good avatar mokoi

lovetan

Neo Member
I've been really falling for Eli recently, her cards are always so cute.

anyways I won't be trying for 2nd card I won't get serious until Hanayo event which I'm hoping isn't next because I'm going camping and spent all my money on purses this month. but then hanayo event will cut into school time which is also bad.

Hachitora

tbh I kind of like Nicopuri Joshidou, it was in jp yesterday I think, and it wasn't too bad. I need to listen to the full version though.

I'm more excited for the duo songs, can't wait to see Beat in Angel live.
Lol that song makes me laugh. Actually, both NicoPuri and Mahoutsukai make me laugh because Sora sounds like she's having fun singing as Nico.
And Beat in Angel live. That's definitely the song I'm most excited to see.

The team's grand total is 33320!

Wow!

Fuck me.

Ouch, not even a Cool SR? That's rough. My Cool team is pretty strong, only problem is I'll be on vacation for half the event so I'll probably just push for the first SR and not worry about top 1000.

Then again, I could burn like 20 Loveca the first couple of days and hope for the best.

tafer

Welp, my cool team is my weakest, this time I'll have to pass on trying to score the second SR, I need to save for another 11 pull or a potential Nozomi event.

chrono01

Eli event incoming. I am not prepared.

I have 41 Loveca that I was going to save for a 50+1 pull soon, but given my luck in that area, I'm probably better off spending 30 Loveca for a guaranteed new/idolized card than a repeat SR from an event I already have idolized. ~_~

Please let them have increased the limit for the second SR above Top 1000.

....They lowered it to Top 500, didn't they? >_<

Yui

....They lowered it to Top 500, didn't they? >_<

Well, people spent less Loveca on Honoka's event compared to Nico's, so KLab probably sees no reason to change the reward tiers. That's my guess at least.

I am having a hard time picking a favorite solo song. The other day, I was listening to the Best Live CD and finally took the time to listen to the full version of Junai Lens

So catchy and cute! I never expected to like a Nozomi song so much, I don't think she has another solo song, so I hope we get Junai Lens as the song for her school idol diary event whenever that comes around. Somehow I totally glossed over it during the two Live BDs it is in or at least didn't really like it when I first watched those. Rewatched the performance from the 3rd Live and enjoyed it much more now that I like the song. I think Aina throws a card out to the crowd at the start of the song >_>

And Ai wa Taiyou ja Nai was the last (solo) song I was surprised to like. Who knew a Honkers song could be really good too?

So that makes a top five along with Darling, Arifureta Kanashimi no Hate and Watashitachi wa Mirai no Hana. Anyone have a favorite solo song or are you also too conflicted to pick one
Spica Terrible by a landslide. If I could just tweak the chorus slightly it'd be a strong contender for my favourite overall LL song. Runner ups are Arifureta Kanashimi no Hate and Mou Hitori Janai yo. I prefer the less, uh, cute and chirpy stuff. Same goes for idols as a general rule (Nico doesn't count).

Hachitora

I need to give Spicaterrible another listen, its been a while but I liked it at least a little.
You should really give Spica Terrible another chance. Imo, the voice Ucchi uses for Kotori for that song is the best Kotori voice. Same goes for her Love Marginal version. Actually, I love all of Printemps's solo version of Love Marginal. Especially Hanayo.

pariah164

Oh, hey, 1000 FP again. Time to do a 10 draw, AKA more fodder for my -

*draws a rare, Pure Umi*

... Wat.

Yes, this is the first time I got a Rare card on a normal draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom