• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draxal

Alright, I will level up after 2 25LP songs and any song after. I got this!

Also, my team

Having three different colored SRs is really bothering me >_>

Thanks!

I'm up to six copies of initial Eli sr. Each time I do a 10+1 she is the guaranteed sr (I get other SRs in the pull so I ain't complaining).

chrono01

I finally FC'd my first EX song!

It was "Bokura no LIVE Kimi to no LIFE", so I know it's not a terribly difficult one, but even still, it feels good.

Now to work on the number clears for the second/third Loveca.

Kazzy

The last event was the first time when I really didn't have enough time to get enough points to get the unique card. It sucks, but I literally would have had to stop real life stuff to grind away points - made a judgment call *shrugs*

Also, ironically, with this 'higher unique rate' incentive currently in effect, my latest 50 heart haul yielded nothing beyond a cool Rin I didn't have. I think I've pulled close to 20 cool Maki's at this point - it's getting a little ridiculous!

redhairedking

The last event was the first time when I really didn't have enough time to get enough points to get the unique card. It sucks, but I literally would have had to stop real life stuff to grind away points - made a judgment call *shrugs*

Also, ironically, with this 'higher unique rate' incentive currently in effect, my latest 50 heart haul yielded nothing beyond a cool Rin I didn't have. I think I've pulled close to 20 cool Maki's at this point - it's getting a little ridiculous!

I have been trying for so long to pull a second cool Maki.

Kazzy

I have been trying for so long to pull a second cool Maki.

I wish I had taken a screenshot before I 'burnt' them all. Seriously, it bums me out so much whenever the card appears.

It would really undercut the actual business model, but I really wish there was some sort of gift option - even in a limited capacity.

redhairedking

I wish I had taken a screenshot before I 'burnt' them all. Seriously, it bums me out so much whenever the card appears.

It would really undercut the actual business model, but I really wish there was some sort of gift option - even in a limited capacity.

Some sort of trading feature would be perfect

JoeFu

Banned
At least Cool Maki is a good card to have. I have yet to drop a Cool Umi in any version of the game. lol

my cool tw team...

ibqONEbWXZ7iWm.png

These are the only cools I pretty much get. I need more to idolize them!

chrono01

Considering my lack of Cool SR cards [I'm only at around 35,000 for Cool], I'm really thankful for those of you [in my Friend List] that have Cool UR.

It is greatly appreciated.

Mokoi

Banned
And Ai wa Taiyou ja Nai was the last (solo) song I was surprised to like. Who knew a Honkers song could be really good too?

So that makes a top five along with Darling, Arifureta Kanashimi no Hate and Watashitachi wa Mirai no Hana. Anyone have a favorite solo song or are you also too conflicted to pick one

Well if it counts than I have to go with Maki's START:DASH!! piano solo as a personal favorite, but it's so hard to choose. I also really like Umi's solos especially WILD STARS. Ai wa Taiyou ja Na is really good too, and so is Spica terrible. Need to listen to those songs some more.

Gettin paid today and have Wednesday off. Buying more gems and going in hard that day. I will show you all my love for Eli!
Unless some guy is crazier than I am. Even I have a limit :p

Also, good avatar mokoi

Is that a challenge? Also thank you thank you.

Nice. Hopefully they'll do something similar for Magnetic Today on the 5th.

Magentic today is pretty good song. I've been listening to it a lot.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I'm up to six copies of initial Eli sr. Each time I do a 10+1 she is the guaranteed sr (I get other SRs in the pull so I ain't complaining).

Consider me jealous. I wanna idolize mine so bad ;_;

I'm just gonna leave this here. I take no responsibility for anything. Use your powers for good, etc etc.

I'm so sorry.

Oh god. I just got paid today too...

Is that a challenge? Also thank you thank you.

Mokoi plz no

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Yeah it started up. I found out when I took the screenshot for the cool team haha.

Also Mokoi cheating on his idol, unacceptable.
Are you going to play the TW version now? The Honkers event seemed to bring out a lot more of the hardcores. lol

JoeFu

Banned
I think I'm going to try one more event to see if I can reach the extra SR tier.

See I already can't stand a song after playing it 45+ times to get the 11/12k needed for the SR. Not sure I can grind out anymore than that so one game event is my limit. I like the JP version because it's not the same so I can do those as well. Looking forward to the score match coming up in a few hours!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
See I already can't stand a song after playing it 45+ times to get the 11/12k needed for the SR. Not sure I can grind out anymore than that so one game event is my limit. I like the JP version because it's not the same so I can do those as well. Looking forward to the score match coming up in a few hours!
True. lol
I really hope the 4x songs show up soon, because that'll make multi version play at least somewhat easier.

chrono01

Well now I feel inadequate with my 44 Loveca. Thanks a lot. ~_~

To be fair, I'm not interested in the Top 200, I just want my second SR Eli so I can idolize her. Here's hoping it's enough, I'm expecting the competition this time to be pretty insane.

Mokoi

Banned
Well now I feel inadequate with my 44 Loveca. Thanks a lot. ~_~

To be fair, I'm not interested in the Top 200, I just want my second SR Eli so I can idolize her. Here's hoping it's enough, I'm expecting the competition this time to be pretty insane.

Lol well this is my plan for the event.

• Hit number 1
  • Switch main to Nun
  • Take screencap
  • Switch main back to Hayano
  • Drop out of the comp, and play eveynow and again until evnt finishes.

chrono01

Hey I'm not that crazy.
yet

I don't think it will be that bad honestly, and I can't see any event getting too intense until Maki.
Here's hoping!

Lol well this is my plan for the event.

• Hit number 1
  • Switch main to Nun
  • Take screencap
  • Switch main back to Hayano
  • Drop out of the comp, and play eveynow and again until evnt finishes.
Haha, that's awesome.

Nun will never be stopped!

Mokoi

Banned
lol safs stop the discrimination. All idols are equal

I just may pick one up for my nephew though. I'm sure he will like alpacasso.

JoeFu

Banned
I was matched with people with redonk teams. Oh well will keep playing EX didn't take screen caps but I got 3rd and 4th my first two songs with my cool team which is my strongest :(

Markun

Well now I've encountered these songs on Expert in the Score Match so far:

- Bokura no Live, Kimi to no Life
- Love Marginal
- Diamond Princess no Yuutsu
- Wild Stars

I also encountered Kodoku na Heaven on a Hard score match so I assume that's the 5th expert song. I hope I don't encounter Bokura no Live too often because I'm tired of playing it thanks to the ENG version. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom