• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokoi

Banned
What's that supposed to mean, you hating on the second best character? :(

uGakc2i.gif

Second best character is Nun. Nozomi is universally known to be first.

Draxal

Full comboed mermaid festa vol 2. No really hard parts in that song but its easy to lose a fc easily in that song.

Just have Soldier game of all the songs released globally and that's um gonna take me a while.

Full comboed mermaid festa vol 2. No really hard parts in that song but its easy to lose a fc easily in that song.

Just have Soldier game of all the songs released globally and that's um gonna take me a while.

I'm pretty close on FCing both Mermaid Festa V2 and Soldier Game. I can hit every part, just got to string them together in a full play through.

Still flopping like a fish out of water on the event song. I'm hitting more notes than before but my mind just shuts down seeing all those double notes at once.

elhaym

Wasted 2 hours of LP because an older lady decided to turn into a gas station right away instead of waiting for me to pass like a normal person. The engine is fucked. RIP my car.

I'm more annoyed of wasting LP during an Eli event tho tbh

Gaaah, hope you're alright. Cars can be replaced (been there, done that, RIP old Altima).

m0t0k1

Ha yeah me too. I think it was m0t0k1 who found it. Also I what happened to m0t0k1 anyways? Hasn't posted in while.

Enjoying a nice vacation :). Ill be back in a week. They have some wifi hotspots over here but rarely have time to check the internet. I like my vacations away from everything. Also kinda sad to miss an eli event but yeah ill manage.

Enjoying a nice vacation :). Ill be back in a week. They have some wifi hotspots over here but rarely have time to check the internet. I like my vacations away from everything. Also kinda sad to miss an eli event but yeah ill manage.

Hope you're having fun.

I keep saving event tokens to the point where I spend 4hrs just to get rid of them all. I have to stop doing this.

chrono01

Hope you're having fun.

I keep saving event tokens to the point where I spend 4hrs just to get rid of them all. I have to stop doing this.
Haha, I do this too. It feels nice to jump 2000-3000 points in a single sitting. I have my SR Eli now, so it's not as though I need to rush for the Event Rewards.

What I'm planning on doing, since I always get nervous when it's the final hour for the event, is try to save up as many tokens as I can while still remaining within the Top 1000. That way, by spending all I have shortly before the event ends, I can virtually guarantee that I stay within the range for 1000. Obviously, if I get knocked out before then I'll use what I have to get back in.

Hugstable

Banned
Hope you're having fun.

The hoarding is real! Just spend them now so you get a good idea of where you're sitting point wise. Well you can always calculate, but spend now!

boy this will never get old

wXQw2nc.jpg

Always funny. So many people on the Leaderboards with UR Maki already also!

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
old people driving is the scariest thing

Indeed. Of course my first and only car accident so far is with a lady in her 60s :x

Haha, idols are serious business after all.

Edit: I was totally drunk, and misinterpreted what you said. Sorry about your car, and hope you are alright.

Idols are always serious business :p

and thanks I'm fine.

Well glad you're okay, hope you get a new car soon

Thanks, I do too.

Gaaah, hope you're alright. Cars can be replaced (been there, done that, RIP old Altima).

Yeah, I'm alright. Still kinda sad to see my first car go like this tho ;_;7

-------

Anyways, I got the day off at least and decided to do the cool pull in JP just because I saw the Eli I wanted advertised lol

UR Hanayo again >_>

Still really happy I got a real Cool UR at least. I just hope that she doesn't say "dareka tasukete"

Got the November Nozomi SR with my 5 tickets. Now I only need one more SR to have a full UR/SR Cool team

elhaym

So I started a game on my phone (because I can't easily switch between iOS and Android).

Holy sweet Jesus game, give me a cool R in the friend point draws.

Spent about 12k friend points and half filled my Smile and Pure teams, but cool? Hell no. I'm assuming it knows that I want to play the event song on hard, and it forbid me from ranking anywhere at all.

Dropped down to 27th on the iPad...

Mokoi

Banned
But Nozomi is the worst

Such blasphemy!

Cool! Have fun, and I wish I was on vacation. Although I could go anytime. lol

Anyways, I got the day off at least and decided to do the cool pull in JP just because I saw the Eli I wanted advertised lol

UR Hanayo again >_>

Still really happy I got a real Cool UR at least. I just hope that she doesn't say "dareka tasukete"

Got the November Nozomi SR with my 5 tickets. Now I only need one more SR to have a full UR/SR Cool team

Why act like pulling a Hanayo is bad :(

So I started a game on my phone (because I can't easily switch between iOS and Android).

Holy sweet Jesus game, give me a cool R in the friend point draws.

Spent about 12k friend points and half filled my Smile and Pure teams, but cool? Hell no. I'm assuming it knows that I want to play the event song on hard, and it forbid me from ranking anywhere at all.

Heh cool rares are hard to draw with friend points. It took me forever to get a cool R Umi. I'm pretty sure you have better chances at pulling a UR than a cool rare.

wait a sec, can u special practice idolized rare with non idolized rares?

Yes you can. Doesn't really make sense, but ya it's possible.

Anony

ya, weird

i think i asked this before, but whatever, is it better to sell or practice turd/extra rares?
and also, how much total exp does it take to get to lvl 100/80/60/40, it's not linear right?

Mokoi

Banned
ya, weird

i think i asked this before, but whatever, is it better to sell or practice turd/extra rares?
and also, how much total exp does it take to get to lvl 100/80/60/40, it's not linear right?

I usually just sell them unless I got to level up a certain card. Also you can Max the Lv of idolized member for that album reward. You get 1 loveca I think.

It is bad. Literally the worst idol ever. I'm not a fan of miss chipmunk, but if others are then that's fine with me. I personally dislike everything about her :p

All idols are equal!

Mokoi

Banned
Waifu wars yet again~

Woah brochacho! nobody said anything about waifus. Just discussing which is the better idol man. There's is a huge difference.
lol not really.

Also yes! They switched the daily song to one that is way easier, and I can play it while laying down. Grinding the other song was a pain last night.

JoeFu

Banned
so i hate myself.

there's this messenger/voip app called LINE that's huge in asia and they have these stickers... Was curious to see if there were LL ones and there were! The only problem is that they are region locked to japan. So I did what anybody would do.... I downloaded the app on a different device and used a VPN to say I was in Japan. I bought the stickers and gifted them to my main account.....

no shame!

chrono01

so i hate myself.

there's this messenger/voip app called LINE that's huge in asia and they have these stickers... Was curious to see if there were LL ones and there were! The only problem is that they are region locked to japan. So I did what anybody would do.... I downloaded the app on a different device and used a VPN to say I was in Japan. I bought the stickers and gifted them to my main account.....

no shame!
That was worth it for the Umi picture on the bottom [second from the left].

Perfect.

Pikastew

Neo Member
hehe maybe because its a magical braid! wonder what Rin would look like with long hair...

Back to the 120s for the event ranking with 17411 points after using most of my diamonds earlier. Feels good to be 7k above the 1000 cutoff.

h-how many points is it gonna take to stay in the top 1000?

chrono01

The sad thing is nobody I talk to on LINE knows what these are and I really don't have a reason to use them.....
Regardlessof whether they know where it's from or not, spread of the love that is Love Live!

Also, what picture is that Umi from? If I could get an avatar of that, I would be a happy...happy man.

JoeFu

Banned
Regardlessof whether they know where it's from or not, spread of the love that is Love Live!

Also, what picture is that Umi from? If I could get an avatar of that, I would be a happy...happy man.

Here's the pic in bigger form, you'll have to edit yourself or something though

is18njbHGtkao.png

Just use them in place of emoticons. Those faces don't need the context of the show to understand what you're implying.

Yeah I never use emoticons though, but I'll start to lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom