• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I wonder what's sadder, an idol concert or a handshake event.

Well with the former you could at least sneak in a bit of booze, get plastered from the alcohol and pretty lights and start moshing while all the Japanese fans around you start shaking their heads at the pig disgusting gaijin bringing shame to the concert. With a handshake event you're just queuing.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Well with the former you could at least sneak in a bit of booze, get plastered from the alcohol and pretty lights and start moshing while all the Japanese fans around you start shaking their heads at the pig disgusting gaijin bringing shame to the concert. With a handshake event you're just queuing.
I assume they kick out drunks ASAP though, this being Japan. lol

Mokoi

Banned
Well, you have to buy hundreds of DVDs to get tickets to each one, so it's probably equally hardcore. lol

Haha wtf! I didn't know you had to do that. Such a brilliant way to make money though.

Oh gosh reminds me of warped tour. Although we get plastered before heading in. Bands this year were shitty though, so didn't get to do that.

JoeFu

Banned
isxKQiceiDcbu.png

Nico get!!!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I assume they kick out drunks ASAP though, this being Japan. lol

If you get so drunk they want to kick you out you need to control your drink. I'm just talking the levels where you become rather jolly. And if those girls get get crazy on the stage there should be anything stopping you from doing so. Better than just waggling a stick around.

PewPewK

Dunno if it interests anyone, but I noticed one of my favorite dakimakura circles put up a bunch of Love Live covers for pre-orders.

Heavy NSFW in the following links, obviously. With the links, the first time you visit their site it'll ask you to confirm your age. Do so, then close it and try reopening any of these links - they should work then.

1. Maki
2. Kotori
3. Nico

They accept international orders, just need to place the order and in the comments section ask for a PayPal invoice and shipping to the US (or whatever country). Sometimes they're not great about responding, so if after a couple days they don't respond keep hitting the comments section to poke em.

StayDead

Dunno if it interests anyone, but I noticed one of my favorite dakimakura circles put up a bunch of Love Live covers for pre-orders.

Heavy NSFW in the following links, obviously. With the links, the first time you visit their site it'll ask you to confirm your age. Do so, then close it and try reopening any of these links - they should work then.

They accept international orders, just need to place the order and in the comments section ask for a PayPal invoice and shipping to the US (or whatever country). Sometimes they're not great about responding, so if after a couple days they don't respond keep hitting the comments section to poke em.

oh my god that Maki and Nico o_o

fek

That Yume no Tobira Nico.. Pretty cool to know that they ship internationally, maybe I'll get one, will take a better look when I get home

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Haha wtf! I didn't know you had to do that. Such a brilliant way to make money though.
There's a reason why sales of the Love Live BD dropped by half when the second volume came out. :p

That's what Molly is for!
Although with the strict drug laws in Japan, I wonder if there's much of a clubbing culture.

Anony

i dont think i'm gonna get perfect combo on the event song, that one part just messes me up
i know what to do, but the hands arent cooperating with me

Hachitora

Dammit, just under rank 1,000 for event song rankings. I hope that the event Eli will be able to help me get enough points to pass 1,000

JoeFu

Banned
Anyone know what causes the rubberbanding? It's been happening more often as of late and it's really annoying.

I dunno, what device are you using? I think it happens ram or something is low or phone is overheated or something. I always turn off my phone and let it cool down a bit when I see rubberbanding and the issue goes away.

I dunno, what device are you using? I think it happens ram or something is low or phone is overheated or something. I always turn off my phone and let it cool down a bit when I see rubberbanding and the issue goes away.

Samsung Galaxy S3. I just started playing my second song after it being asleep so it wasn't a heat issue. I'm on half battery as well.

JoeFu

Banned
Yeah... I mean we still can't screen rotate on android. Probably just poorly optimized and we can't do anything about that.

chrono01

1300+ tokens saved up and 15 gems left with double gold up. Time to go in.
Unless the competition gets insane in the next day or so, it doesn't seem so bad this time.

I'm at around 15,000 points, within the Top 1000, and have over 1,000 Tokens saved up. Unless a lot of people are saving 2000+ tokens for the final day, the cut-off might not be as high as I originally expected.

Unless you want Top 200, in which case...best of my to you, my friend!

Pikastew

Neo Member
Unless the competition gets insane in the next day or so, it doesn't seem so bad this time.

I'm at around 15,000 points, within the Top 1000, and have over 1,000 Tokens saved up. Unless a lot of people are saving 2000+ tokens for the final day, the cut-off might not be as high as I originally expected.

Unless you want Top 200, in which case...best of my to you, my friend!

1000 tokens is worth what, like 5000 points?

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
My goal at this point is to get all the rewards. Should easily be in top 200 then. I wanted to be higher, but I just don't feel like playing this lately after work :v

Sorry Eli ;_;

JoeFu

Banned
I think hoarding tokens is the fastest way to hate the game. I don't know you guys can stand saving over a thousand and try to use them all at once. Sounds miserable.

Draxal

I think hoarding tokens is the fastest way to hate the game. I don't know you guys can stand saving over a thousand and try to use them all at once. Sounds miserable.

I use the event songs for xp manipulation as well. Never had gold issues with this game, so 2x bonus means little to me.

Marche90

I...

Uninstalled the game while keeping the transfer code. Tried to reinstall and use the code. Code invalid (an extra number)

RIP

Well, it was fun while it lasted. See you guys.

Hachitora

I...

Uninstalled the game while keeping the transfer code. Tried to reinstall and use the code. Code invalid (an extra number)

RIP

Well, it was fun while it lasted. See you guys.

:( Damn, that's a bummer. By extra number do you mean you need another one, or you wrote down an extra one? If it's the latter, you can always try entering the code with a different number taken out ^^

firehawk12

Subete no aware
It's stupid that it doesn't have an account system... considering the fact that the Korean version thrown in Facebook support, it's something that seems at least possible to do.

I had no idea what molly was until I looked it up just now. NeoGAF is destroying my innocence. :(
I am really that old? lol
What do you kids use when you go clubbing these days??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom