• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0t0k1

LOL

you know you're gonna jinx us all, I haven't had too much bad luck >__>
Nah it is our good luck charm give all the bad luck to Honoka and Hanayo so we can get the best luck :D

You need to add a shot of someone getting two Ultra Rares with their free loveca points. lol

DONE!!
lovelivecomicv2zru5i.jpg
That took way longer to make then expected :p
Maybe during summer i do some clean ups on the bad cutting but for now it is time for a break.

Edit: also many thanks for Owl and Fire to come up with some great ideas

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Nah it is our good luck charm give all the bad luck to Honoka and Hanayo so we can get the best luck :D

DONE!!
That took way longer to make then expected :p
Maybe during summer i do some clean ups on the bad cutting but for now it is time for a break.
Haha. :p

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Oh, I was just wondering, translated to EST/EDT, what date/time does the current Honoka event end? It'd be sometime early on the 31st?
I'm not sure if I'm going to make it. :(

MSMrRound

34 pages. Still unbelievable for what I thought was a niche anime series.

Pulled a Honoka (Cool) for daily free scout! Yay~no nun girl for once.

Yep, I don't seem to get my daily 3 Love Gems anymore.

Sigh.

Ronok

Err.... Is there some way to disable the option to continue the song for one loveca? I've lost 3 the past two days because I keep hitting it out of rhythm game habbit. >.>

Chariot

I'm sure thall we'll make it to further OTs. The updates won't stop a long time and we keep helping m0t0k improving the OP and the despair pictures :D
Also I am no yet out of ideas for webshit. Somehow that makes more fun than my steam backlog
In fact we have an insane sposting speed and the thread is only a week out amd the english game has yet to see its first update.
The idol thirst is rel, indeed.

Yui

I'm afraid for the US event, if it's the same amount of time. 15k in 10 days seems impossible for a free player unless you are lucky and have a team full of good Rares.

The Kotori event will go on for 13 days. The current Honoka event only lasts 10 or 11.
So it will more or less be the same thing. But to get the event card without spending a single Love Gem you will always have to play a lot.

I have been playing the JP version for three months now and I got every single event card since then without ever spending a Love Gem on LP. So it is definitely possible for free players as long as you keep your LP bar empty.

JoeFu

Banned
I had four rares from a regular draw once

Now I only get N's :( It's the reason I'm scared to use my Lovestones, just gonna wait for a guaranteed SR

Ronok

I haven't noticed this listed anyway, but I was wondering, what is the limit on the number of times you can play the event song? I just got a pop up which seems to suggest I can't play it any more although I have plenty of tokens.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I haven't noticed this listed anyway, but I was wondering, what is the limit on the number of times you can play the event song? I just got a pop up which seems to suggest I can't play it any more although I have plenty of tokens.
The only limit is the number of tokens. 15 for easy, 30 for normal, 45 for hard. You get tokens by playing any other song in the game.

Use this chart to see what difficulty you should play it to get the most points per token:
http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Gameplay#Events

(I'm stuck grinding on normal... it's so boring. :( )

Ronok

The only limit is the number of tokens. 15 for easy, 30 for normal, 45 for hard. You get tokens by playing any other song in the game.

Use this chart to see what difficulty you should play it to get the most points per token:
http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Gameplay#Events

(I'm stuck grinding on normal... it's so boring. :( )

Eh... So why won't it let me play? T T I have like 300 tokens. lol And yeah, I'm on normal as well. :p I only started yesterday on the JP version, so that was always going to be the case without buying loads of loveca.

Ah I was also wondering. What is the BiBi page that you can spend loveca on? Is it a seperate pool of cards to draw from?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Eh... So why won't it let me play? T T I have like 300 tokens. lol And yeah, I'm on normal as well. :p I only started yesterday on the JP version, so that was always going to be the case without buying loads of loveca.

Ah I was also wondering. What is the BiBi page that you can spend loveca on? Is it a seperate pool of cards to draw from?
If you have the tokens, then I'm not sure why it won't let you play then... someone else might know?

It's kind of bad. I can get a B combo on the song, and I could probably work up to full combo, but because my team is shit, I can only get a C rank in score. So it's just not worth it to play the song on a higher difficulty. Curse you f2p! lol

Ronok

TPUGoGg.png

Erm... I just realised it happens on every song. Does anyone know what this says?

It's a BiBi only draw box. So you will only get Eli, Maki or Nico no one else.

Mhh that is weird.

Ah, so it's the same cards, but limited to those idols. Understood. :)

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
There's an active K-on thread and that show has been done for a good while and doesn't have a game like this. I'm sure we can make it to a second OT if we stay active enough :p

ZetaEpyon

Oh, Love & Peace! on hard was a really bad choice for first song running on 2 hours of sleep. That 2nd half combo murdered the hell out of me.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
http://i.imgur.com/TPUGoGg.png

Erm... I just realised it happens on every song. Does anyone know what this says?

Ah, so it's the same cards, but limited to those idols. Understood. :)
Your album is full you have to free up space. (Feed your duplicate normals to rares or sell them etc.)
Oh right, that's it. I'm at 95 characters on the JP version. It's pretty rough... the good thing is all the free points. The bad thing is no room. :(

You feed to make Smile cards level up. It's like 6000 xp or something.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
My box in jp had been filling a lot lately at 105 total cards until I feed a ton of junk go my UR Eli

Got it down to 41, just have 5 N idols I am waiting for duplicates of
I'm going to try to max level all the Ns. It'll probably take me ages... but the real problem is that I won't have any room for Rares - but at least they put extra cards into your gift box for a while anyway.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
yeah I gave up on that, I have a lot of exp sponges in jp, gotta get those levels so I can get those S ranks!
I figure the max level bonus scales like the other ones?

5/10/15 (I think?)/25/50?

But yeah, it's actually a lot of pointless work for a single loveca point after a while.

Jintor

Wahhh ashiteru banzai y so hard on hard ;___;

actually it's not too bad... just gotta practice.

my horrible sweaty fingers are bad though, losing contact on the screen and stuff! Bad for holding :T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom