• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

What do?
W0iqZcO.jpg
lol. You can't lose here.

When you pick a pure song and accidentally pick your cool team after OTL

The feel when you score under C and only get half XP.

that feel when you start a song and realised you picked the wrong colour team

/edit lol exactly what kin said ;__;
Guys what is happening?! D:

Also: you produced a whole page while I was in one class. One!

m0t0k1

There's an active K-on thread and that show has been done for a good while and doesn't have a game like this. I'm sure we can make it to a second OT if we stay active enough :p

I'm sure thall we'll make it to further OTs. The updates won't stop a long time and we keep helping m0t0k improving the OP and the despair pictures :D
Also I am no yet out of ideas for webshit. Somehow that makes more fun than my steam backlog
In fact we have an insane sposting speed and the thread is only a week out amd the english game has yet to see its first update.
The idol thirst is rel, indeed.

Yeah i hope we can go on like this for a lot of events. Also hope they step up their game and release the event soon. There is only a thing that is a bit strange and that is that the R cards are pretty normal looking. I also play Idolm@ster million live and the R cards look so much better and the SR and the HR really are awesome looking. Here are some examples of R cards withouth their border.
weszk.jpg
uos2o.jpg
f2sl9.jpg
c1s79.jpg
24kwsh1.jpg
olspf.jpg

my favorite girl
5csm6.jpg
last but not least Kincaidos ex waifu
91svk.jpg
So hope that LL also can have better R cards. I do not play cinderella girls cause i dont know about mobage and don't like the eyes and art as much.

Pro Apple Propaganda in this thread!
It was easier to find an apple store then a google store :lol that is why i made it that way. I play on an android phone.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
lol. You can't lose here.

Guys what is happening?! D:

Also: you produced a whole page while I was in one class. One!

A different kind of despair :<

Yeah i hope we can go on like this for a lot of events. Also hope they step up their game and release the event soon. There is only a thing that is a bit strange and that is that the R cards are pretty normal looking. I also play Idolm@ster million live and the R cards look so much better and the SR and the HR really are awesome looking. Here are some examples.

So hope that LL also can have better R cards. I do not play cinderella girls cause i dont know about mobage and don't like the eyes and art as much.

It was easier to find an apple store then a google store :lol that is why i made it that way. I play on an android phone.

I play ML too and have even worse luck there lol. My best card is a cost 18 Megumi at level 228. I do have that Chihaya card at least :x

Edit: actually I have/had all of those cards lol. Have extremely bad luck with SRs though

m0t0k1

A different kind of despair :<

I play ML too and have even worse luck there lol. My best card is a cost 18 Megumi at level 228. I do have that Chihaya card at least :x

Edit: actually I have/had all of those cards lol. Have extremely bad luck with SRs though

Lol there is way less documentation about how to play this game so i guess i miss a lot of it on how to play and what everything means. Also have only 3 HR and a couple of R when i am playing pvp i always lose this is my team.

mlteamh6p13.jpg

holysan

What will happen when Nozomi, Eli and Nico graduate? Will they find a way to keep them in the group or will they be replaced by new members?

m0t0k1

I should do this.

RnNk4LP.png

This idol world is way to cruel :( I still have an unused umi R card but team is already way more stronger then her so she just sits there :p Asking all the time you havent forgoten me right? Me: who the hell are you and what are you doing here :p

MSMrRound

What will happen when Nozomi, Eli and Nico graduate? Will they find a way to keep them in the group or will they be replaced by new members?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but given that the Love Live series is actually based on a real idol group (of the same name) formed by the VAs that voiced the characters...so I don't really see how they are gonna go and kick three of them right off...

If it's anime-only, I suppose Honoka's and Eli's sisters are locked in? Guess we can always have Kotori's mom as the 3rd and final member.

Chariot

Correct me if I'm wrong, but given that the Love Live series is actually based on a real idol group (of the same name) formed by the VAs that voiced the characters...so I don't really see how they are gonna go and kick three of them right off...
Hm, hm, timeskip then? Or the three get bad mar on purpose and stay year or two.

Yes! At last I could full combo snow halation on hard. The song isn't that hard, but theres two notes on the 150-130 combo counter that change totally the rhythm of the song and come just slightly slower, making them goods instead of greats or perfects, so I fucked up numerous times.
I also got kanata's card at last. I need one more to idolice her though.

Im using the alarm in the phone to put it every 1 and a half hours so i know when I can do another 15LP song lol.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Lol there is way less documentation about how to play this game so i guess i miss a lot of it on how to play and what everything means. Also have only 3 HR and a couple of R when i am playing pvp i always lose this is my team.

mlteamh6p13.jpg

Guess I shouldn't complain about my cards then lol.

I can usually get the event SRs, but not the ranking conditions ones and that makes me pretty sad

MSMrRound

Eri, Nozomi and Nico leaves.

Tsubasa, Erina and Anju transfer school from UTX and joins.

They are now eligible to appear on School Idol Festival with Private Wars and Shocking Party.

Everyone wins.

m0t0k1

Waaay too popular.

Well i am still waiting for an S2 from idolmaster we got the movie this year but it has been 3 years and it was really popular.

Yes! At last I could full combo snow halation on hard. The song isn't that hard, but theres two notes on the 150-130 combo counter that change totally the rhythm of the song and come just slightly slower, making them goods instead of greats or perfects, so I fucked up numerous times.
I also got kanata's card at last. I need one more to idolice her though.

Im using the alarm in the phone to put it every 1 and a half hours so i know when I can do another 15LP song lol.

Lol if i want that SR event card Honoka i really have to play 4 times a day so i am always watching the clock :D It takes over my life more then Animal Crossing did

Guess I shouldn't complain about my cards then lol.
I can usually get the event SRs, but not the ranking conditions ones and that makes me pretty sad

Mother of God those are some good cards man :D I used 5 R tickets and always got an R those others where all event HR's i believe.

Hello, started playing this game like 3 days ago. I think this is very similar to Rage of Bahamut with the evolving and feeding "cards."

One question I have is, I have two rare cards, in RoB if you max level them before "special training" (i think) you could get better stats than if you joined them level 1. Does this work the same way here? or should I idolize them as soon as I get the second card?

Chariot

Poll (you can vote for multiple Idols!) and ID list for the new page

alexein - ID: 567122377 / Alexandre
Aytrial - ID: 323864625 / Aytrial
BGBW - ID: 770403747 / idolm@ster
Blacksafs - ID: 769323267 / Safs@GAF
Chariot - ID: 138733509 / Karl@GAF

chickdigger802 - ID: 928785609 / Cdig
chrono01 - ID: 522640488 / Chrono
Draxal - ID: 716158992 / Drax@gaf
elhaym - ID: 150868947 / Crescens
empressdonna - ID: 780225121 / Donna

EvilKatarn - ID: 228908451 / &#12450;&#12452;&#12489;&#12523;&#12398;GAF
firehawk12 - ID: 193512899 / Allen
gashikunFLCL - ID: 679577154 / &#12414;&#12371;&#12414;&#12371;&#12426;&#12435;
holysan - ID: 189388923 / Maki-lucky
ImBarryScott - ID: 852848557 / CrunkyBall

Jintor - ID: 544772824 / Miso
JoeFu - ID: 302166723 / joefu
Kincaido - ID: 343412777 / Kincaido
Kumubou - ID: 988992277 / Kumubou
Markun - ID: 371289809 / Markun

Mokoi - ID: 068482645 / Mokoi
MSMrRound - ID: 900103822 / HarashoGAF
Paprikka - ID: 970842023 / Safflower
Recknoc - ID: 983459193 / OhNoMelon
Rahk - ID: 706326408 / Rahk

Ronok - ID: 662554678 / Chihiro
SpacePirate Ridley - ID: 363623790 / SPRidley
The Grim Heaper - ID: 156513442 / Heaper
Thoraxes - ID: 062309120 / Thoraxes
Wyndstryker - ID: 784265711 / Kawada

Yui - ID: 059672033 / Alice
ZetaEpyon - ID: 386332454 / Zeta

Lurkers
Aishin - ID: 723671907 / Shin (account has yet to be activated)
xxx - 442785467 / moogs (account has yet to be activated)

--

Watching love live without nozomi. Ha best joke I heard all day.
Yeah, she pretty much brought the band together.

At least her sister has good taste

ddzxubg.jpg
lol, I hope she doesen't pee on her Umi Chastity Belt.
Hello, started playing this game like 3 days ago. I think this is very similar to Rage of Bahamut with the evolving and feeding "cards."

One question I have is, I have two rare cards, in RoB if you max level them before "special training" (i think) you could get better stats than if you joined them level 1. Does this work the same way here? or should I idolize them as soon as I get the second card?
I don't think that it makes a difference.

elhaym

Hey all, I figured I'd finally make my inaugural GAF post in this thread! I've been playing the JP LLSIF for a while and thought I'd add my US profile to the list here.

ID: 150868947 / Crescens

ps. Maki for life, yo. =)

holysan

It isn't uncommon for real idol's to graduate from their group:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_former_members_of_AKB48
Obviously not the same, but it's not out of question. They could still produce songs and the replacements would only affect the anime.

Well i am still waiting for an S2 from idolmaster we got the movie this year but it has been 3 years and it was really popular.
Me too, but at least we’ll get Cinderella Girls at some point next year. Still… Im@s is primarily a game thing, so the anime is (probably) just a bonus and also a means for Namco to get more people into the franchise.

Chariot

Hey all, I figured I'd finally make my inaugural GAF post in this thread! I've been playing the JP LLSIF for a while and thought I'd add my US profile to the list here.

ID: 150868947 / Crescens

ps. Maki for life, yo. =)

I guess I should throw down my ID too~

Aytrial - ID: 323864625 / Aytrial
Added you two :)

So, I never watched IDOLM@STER or played a game
I've read Doujinshis though. I wear, I know more shows throught doujinshi than I actually watched.
. Is the anime any good?

Chariot

Rejected.

I can't reject a request I haven't received.

WHO DID YOU ADD?
I mean to the list ;D
Ingame my list is way too small, I am sorry, you all have a place in my heart. Except Lockon.

I need your help guys. I would like to name the different Muse Versions, so we don't have a thousand times Honoka in the list. http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Kousaka_Honoka
Some are named, like Initial and Animal, but other are not. So I could name the first Bikini or Beach, but I dunno if I'm good at naming (my username is Chariot for hells sake!). So, please give your thoughts to the different costumes.
Every muse girl should have the same, aye?
Yes. The IM@S anime is good.
I liked it more than S1 of Love Live :p
Well then, off to NIBL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom