• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markun

VgcZGhD.png

やったぜ。

I got my first expert full combo in the JP version. The song was Yuujou no Change. I'm proud of myself even if it is probably the easiest expert song in the game.

I also got the event Honoka card today too! Everything's coming up Markun!

Markun

How many loveca stones did you use for this event? (up to this point)

I honestly didn't keep count. I did use a bit though. If I had to make a guess, I'd say about 20 -25. Most of the loveca stones I got were from max bonding with all the idolized normals I got by doing the 10x normal scouting.

I was low ranked when the event started and I can beat, though not full combo, expert songs without having to continue so my LP recovered quite a bit via level up. When the next event comes around, I won't be getting the event card this fast.

chrono01

It's official, I think they finally stopped the New Player Bonus, at least for me. I still got the Daily, obviously, but nothing else.

Oh well, it was a good run!

zulux21

just started this up... never really though about how having a large screen could make some games harder.... 10 inches seems to be way to much for this game as the paired notes are a bitch to get when they are the top two girls @_@ if I play this I will sadly likely have to use two hands and a table :/

tenton

just started this up... never really though about how having a large screen could make some games harder.... 10 inches seems to be way to much for this game as the paired notes are a bitch to get when they are the top two girls @_@ if I play this I will sadly likely have to use two hands and a table :/

I use my lap and sit down, but for the JP version (on my tablet), I'm an index finger player with two hands. I can't see playing with one hand, especially when it's EX

holysan

So holysan got within four hours enough points to stay firm on rank 10?
I’ve been plenty of times online yesterday, so the “last online” display is most likely bugged.

if I play this I will sadly likely have to use two hands and a table :/
No kidding, but whenever I did this, the longer hold notes used to break up, for whatever reason. Works fine when I put it on my lap though.

zulux21

I’ve been plenty of times online yesterday, so the “last online” display is most likely bugged.

No kidding, but whenever I did this, the longer hold notes used to break up, for whatever reason. Works fine when I put it on my lap though.

I will have to adjust and try a better position at some point.... I also need to disable my automatic updates... as they started downloading and locked up the game multiple times on me >.<

I figure worst case until I figure out how I want to play it I can at least continue to collect daily rewards :p

Chariot

My least favourite is glasses girl generic moeblob
Well, lucky she lose her glasses at some point. But yeah, she doesen't have many distinct characteristict. Even the hunger is shared with Honoka and her love Idols gets overshadowed heaviliy by Nico. Maybe she should be a samurai in secret or something.

i did it, mom

i made it
I am not your mum, but I say it anyway: Great job!

It's official, I think they finally stopped the New Player Bonus, at least for me. I still got the Daily, obviously, but nothing else.

Oh well, it was a good run!
I still got one. Its just comes hour alter than the daily reward.

from the sidestorys i can concur coco is an asshole.

and she sucks stats wise.
lol
Yeah, every N sucks balls, when it comes to stats.

Oh :D

I will have to adjust and try a better position at some point.... I also need to disable my automatic updates... as they started downloading and locked up the game multiple times on me >.<

I figure worst case until I figure out how I want to play it I can at least continue to collect daily rewards :p
Yes, very annoying I was yesterday again at Snow Halation and had everything. "Maybe", I thought. "maybe I can get Combo S this time." But then my phone shaked. "No, pal, my battery is almost empty, feed me! Also: take this pop-up."
Despair.

Also: annoying itches while playing. Today I was a whole song like

iVXTMGR0z7kZC.gif

Chariot

I can't stop listening to the Mogyutto song.
You forced me to watch the music video again. And then it reminds me how Nozomi seems a lot more innocent and very less viscious than in the show itself. Did the writers came up with her personality as they went along? Thats no critic, I like how she is. :D

Yui

How often are these in Japan?

Currently they are held about every 2 weeks, but I'm pretty sure that they were introduced later in the game. So it could easily be the case that we have to wait several months (3-4 would be my guess) for them to appear in the English version. Especially since it basically makes no sense to introduce them now. But of course they could also appear at any time so yeah.

Chariot

Currently they are held about every 2 weeks, but I'm pretty sure that they were introduced later in the game. So it could easily be the case that we have to wait several months (3-4 would be my guess) for them to appear in the English version. Especially since it basically makes no sense to introduce them now. But of course they could also appear at any time so yeah.
Well, good for me. Currently at 25 Loveca, after I used 50 to get some R and SR. The next 25 will be hard :(
Gotta grind them hardsongs.

My two favorites what the heck
The Poll looks down on them :(

holysan

Nico: &#8220;As long as I&#8217;m with you, I can have fun anywhere. Oh, but&#8230; There&#8217;s this one place I&#8217;ve always wanted to go&#8230; Will you hear me out? On my way home from school, while I&#8217;m still in my uniform, I want to go on a date in Harajuku. Eating crepes, window shopping&#8230; chatting in a café&#8230; And then, buying matching cellphone cases. &#8230;Will you&#8230; take me sometime?&#8221;

Love ya. No one can hide their evil side as good as you.

Yui

How can they hate Rin when she's wearing this:

Well she is not wearing this in the game (yet), so that could be a reason. ^^
But I have to say she is probably my No. 3 in terms of cards in the game. Her animal (non idolized), december (non idolized) and fairy (idolized) versions are just too cute.

holysan

Maybe, but characteristics alone aren’t enough for me to like a character. It’s not that I hate her, she just lacks presence imo, even though she already had an episode dedicated to her.

And now a bit Nico Nico:

Chariot

Poll (you can vote for multiple Idols!) and ID list for the new page

alexein - ID: 567122377 / Alexandre
BGBW - ID: 770403747 / idolm@ster
Blacksafs - ID: 769323267 / Safs@GAF
Chariot - ID: 138733509 / Karl@GAF
chickdigger802 - ID: 928785609 / Cdig

chrono01 - ID: 522640488 / Chrono
Draxal - ID: 716158992 / Drax@gaf
empressdonna - ID: 780225121 / Donna
EvilKatarn - ID: 228908451 / &#12450;&#12452;&#12489;&#12523;&#12398;GAF
firehawk12 - ID: 193512899 / Allen

gashikunFLCL - ID: 679577154 / &#12414;&#12371;&#12414;&#12371;&#12426;&#12435;
holysan - ID: 189388923 / Maki-lucky
ImBarryScott - ID: 852848557 / CrunkyBall
Jintor - ID: 544772824 / Miso
JoeFu - ID: 302166723 / joefu

Kincaido - ID: 343412777 / Kincaido
Kumubou - ID: 988992277 / Kumubou
Markun - ID: 371289809 / Markun
Mokoi - ID: 068482645 / Mokoi
MSMrRound - ID: 900103822 / HarashoGAF

Paprikka - ID: 970842023 / Safflower
Recknoc - ID: 983459193 / OhNoMelon
Rahk - ID: 706326408 / Rahk
Ronok - ID: 662554678 / Chihiro
SpacePirate Ridley - ID: 363623790 / SPRidley

The Grim Heaper - ID: 156513442 / Heaper
Thoraxes - ID: 062309120 / Thoraxes
Wyndstryker - ID: 784265711 / Kawada
Yui - ID: 059672033 / Alice
ZetaEpyon - ID: 386332454 / Zeta

Lurkers
Aishin - ID: 723671907 / Shin (account has yet to be activated)
xxx - 442785467 / moogs (account has yet to be activated)

--

I created another toy. This time its a random Poll that draws two of all cards. And you click on one to vote for it. You can do it as often as you like, the page gets updated with a new pair, every time you vote. Its not finished yet, voting process works fine, but I need to get the names in the DB so we don't get "#22" as winner.
There is quite a problem with cards that don't get idolized, because I have them in there twice, so their votes get splitted. Maybe I will improve the code later so that their score merges, but I am running out of time atm.

edit: now with links, so you can actually look at what is on the top list.

holysan

How I hate that the hardest part of Wonderful Rush comes right from the start and you still need to finish the song even though the combo is already ruined.

I created another toy. This time its a random Poll that draws two of all cards. And you click on one to vote for it. You can do it as often as you like, the page gets updated with a new pair, every time you vote.

Holy crap do some of the later N's look goooooood.

Jintor

How I hate that the hardest part of Wonderful Rush comes right from the start and you still need to finish the song even though the combo is already ruined.

It's the best and worst thing about Love Live

actually no the best bit is getting a full combo. THAT FEELING HRRGGGHHHHH

So here i am, sitting waiting on a message:
"Item data is being retrieved. Please wait until download is complete"

Im already waiting like 7 minutes with the damn message. Im afraid of switching off the game even.
What do I do?

EDIT make that 12 minutes.

Fuck it, I switched the game off. Playing now, thank good nothing bad seem to have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom