• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno how this would work but this would make for a great edit

ibvxItZ7ok69T0.gif

fek

That part goes so fast that I don't know if I'm hitting it to fast or to slow.
Try watching a video. I don't like to do that too but I did it for this song and noticed I was actually seeing that part wrong somehow, and got the full combo soon after.

Paprikka

Wow, Wonderful Rush really doesn't mess around. Quickest waste of 15 LP to date. Might just stick to Aishiteru Bonzai for grinding xp even if I always miss the full combo by one or two notes.

m0t0k1

Wow, Wonderful Rush really doesn't mess around. Quickest waste of 15 LP to date. Might just stick to Aishiteru Bonzai for grinding xp even if I always miss the full combo by one or two notes.

I can do Wonderful Rush Full combo all the time now on hard. Once you got the beatmap down it is a pretty easy hard song. Not a lot of holds to mess you up just a lot of fast dual presses but you can learn those by doing the song a bit. Keep trying i think it is one of the easier 15lp songs to full combo.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I'd love to try expert if it didn't cost twenty-fucking-five points. lol

I wish expert was available during normal times. Being a f2p peasant, I can't justify "wasting" any points until I get 12k. It kind of sucks.

tenton

Yay just completed my first expert only C ranking and C combo but i did it :D.

So i was feeling a bit balsy thinking i could do another one and then saw this

hmmm extra spicy soldier game but before i waste 25lp lets check youtube......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3paKlo7S5_U
After seeing that i was like nope not even going to bother way to hard at the moment :p

3 Greats, he sucks, man.

(I'm pretty sure I only have a C combo on that piece of agony)

m0t0k1

Uhhhm...let's not. xD
I would be half dead after the intro.

My phone would catch fire the moment i start the song :p I have a team designed to survive expert songs. I got one team with 7 recovery idols. That keeps me alive in a lot of songs.

tenton

I'd love to try expert if it didn't cost twenty-fucking-five points. lol

I wish expert was available during normal times. Being a f2p peasant, I can't justify "wasting" any points until I get 12k. It kind of sucks.

Expert is available during normal times, what are you talking about?

m0t0k1

What a casual i can full combo this song with my toes
2169924-kappa.png

Man that is crazy good!!!

firehawk12 said:
Is it? Why can't I play Expert in the US version... or any Expert versions of the songs I unlocked in the JP version of the game..

Expert songs are not unlocked by completing songs like unlocking songs up to hard. They randomly switch songs in and out for you to play.

Chariot

Poll (you can vote for multiple Idols!) and ID list for the new page

alexein - ID: 567122377 / Alexandre
Aytrial - ID: 323864625 / Aytrial
BGBW - ID: 770403747 / idolm@ster
Blacksafs - ID: 769323267 / Safs@GAF
Chariot - ID: 138733509 / Karl@GAF

chickdigger802 - ID: 928785609 / Cdig
chrono01 - ID: 522640488 / Chrono
Draxal - ID: 716158992 / Drax@gaf
elhaym - ID: 150868947 / Crescens
empressdonna - ID: 780225121 / Donna

EvilKatarn - ID: 228908451 / アイドルのGAF
firehawk12 - ID: 193512899 / Allen
gashikunFLCL - ID: 679577154 / まこまこりん
holysan - ID: 189388923 / Maki-lucky
ImBarryScott - ID: 852848557 / CrunkyBall

Jintor - ID: 544772824 / Miso
JoeFu - ID: 302166723 / joefu
Kincaido - ID: 343412777 / Kincaido
Kumubou - ID: 988992277 / Kumubou
Markun - ID: 371289809 / Markun

Mokoi - ID: 068482645 / Mokoi
MSMrRound - ID: 900103822 / HarashoGAF
Paprikka - ID: 970842023 / Safflower
Recknoc - ID: 983459193 / OhNoMelon
Rahk - ID: 706326408 / Rahk

Ronok - ID: 662554678 / Chihiro
SpacePirate Ridley - ID: 363623790 / SPRidley
The Grim Heaper - ID: 156513442 / Heaper
Thoraxes - ID: 062309120 / Thoraxes
Wyndstryker - ID: 784265711 / Kawada

Yui - ID: 059672033 / Alice
ZetaEpyon - ID: 386332454 / Zeta

Lurkers
Aishin - ID: 723671907 / Shin (account has yet to be activated)
xxx - 442785467 / moogs (account has yet to be activated)

--

Welp i linked the wrong one. i ment this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIJU-n78pZE
But that one was the next in the playlist and also is balls hard :O

edit: also this is the one i completed on expert
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke2B1eB5cpM
pretty doable as you can see :)

This insanity...!
Maybe one day I can do this too
jk, I can't even handle hard.

Also, with the help of a friend who contrary to me actually undestands javascript the Rankinglist to the fight poll finished with a hover function.

I don't want to say that we have a certain preference, but...

jC1YQdOBzWb8N.png

firehawk12

Subete no aware
You know, I'd be curious to see how people with Bluestacks and their number pads do in the game. If you can train yourself, that seems to be the best way to play outside of having one of those giant custom joypad things.

tenton

Is it? Why can't I play Expert in the US version... or any Expert versions of the songs I unlocked in the JP version of the game...

Expert mode came later than the version that we have in the English version. It doesn't exist yet. :p

And the Expert songs rotate around. It won't be a set list like Easy Normal Hard. But there will be EX songs to play after the event is over. On the front page of the Wiki: http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Main_Page

shows how long the EX songs will go for. 5th of next month is when the Score Match event begins and EX songs will be available inside Score Match (but not available outside, but you'll want to spend your LP doing Score Match games anyways, no sense in wasting LP in non event scoring ways). The Score Match should go to the 15th, after that ends, the next set of EX songs show up, then the token style event comes into play on the 20th (and you can keep playing the EX songs)

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Expert mode came later than the version that we have in the English version. It doesn't exist yet. :p

And the Expert songs rotate around. It won't be a set list like Easy Normal Hard. But there will be EX songs to play after the event is over. On the front page of the Wiki: http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index...itle=Main_Page

shows how long the EX songs will go for. 5th of next month is when the Score Match event begins and EX songs will be available inside Score Match (but not available outside, but you'll want to spend your LP doing Score Match games anyways, no sense in wasting LP in non event scoring ways). The Score Match should go to the 15th, after that ends, the next set of EX songs show up, then the token style event comes into play on the 20th (and you can keep playing the EX songs)

So it's a small window? It seems like failing songs during events is a sure way to fail, unless of course you are paying for LP refills.

Right now, the US version is basically dead, so I'm just going for the clear bonuses... but after playing every song 20 times, I'm not sure how much more I can milk out of it. Now would be a perfect time to just blow LP on failing EX songs, but if it's not even in this version of the game, then poop. lol

m0t0k1

Did some minor updates to the OP

• Added a timer until the end of the honoka event to the OP
    t1401519600z1.png
  • Added chariot random poll to the OP in the links section
  • Added Holysans one handed song to the video section
  • added my expert song to the video section
  • updates the priest list witht the new one on this page.

Also guys voting honoka all the time
379ch.gif

There are other girls out there. plenty of fish in the idol sea :p

Chariot

Did some minor updates to the OP

• Added a timer until the end of the honoka event to the OP
    t1401519600z1.png
  • Added chariot random poll to the OP in the links section
  • Added Holysans one handed song to the video section
  • added my expert song to the video section
  • updates the priest list witht the new one on this page.

Also guys voting honoka all the time
379ch.gif

There are other girls out there. plenty of fish in the idol sea :p
I think, Idols and Songs are broken, pictures won't show. Maybe OP is getting too full with content :D
Good job keeping it great and fresh.

The Honoka thing... maybe the feud between the Eli and the Rin faction?

Alpaca deserves to be on top.
Some day, I want to have 9 of them.
We need an Alpca Spin-Off of Love Live. Maybe the nine being Alpacas in a zoo or something.
To bad you can only use them as sacrefice :( but they give a lot of experience!
This is a crime, I want my damn CGI Alpaca dances!

YOU! Yes all of you and this game! Now I syarted watching the anime. It's all your fault :mad:

In al seriousness I just watched up to episode 5 and I was not really feeling it until that one. Nico really shook things up being a "villian", so that made me laugh.
Also glad I pick Nozomi, didn't know how her character was going to be but it's amusing being the pupeteer behind the shadows trope. Reminds me of Jacob from Lost.
And lol at the boobgrabing
Also Maki in the piano was rad, but holy shit this anime has tsunederes in spades. I don't know what Eli is trying to do but she seems really unlikable right now and I can't understand how she is going to join without a big 180º twist, I suppose that change is why so many people like her?

For the rest, the dancing CG feels cheap as hell, doesn't look any good becuase it stands out to much from the normal drawings. Couldn't they use cell shaded lines for the 3d models?
Also too much blushing going on, holy shit, nearly everything they do has one of the girls blushing. I understand some characters having that trait, but everyone? I don't know.

Going to continue watching it, hoping there are more episodes like the fith. It also makes me fuzzy inside now trying to get cards for the characters I know better now.

One question. Alpacas... Why do they have alpacas in the school? lol Are they that typical to Japan?

m0t0k1

I think, Idols and Songs are broken, pictures won't show. Maybe OP is getting too full with content :D
Good job keeping it great and fresh.

The Honoka thing... maybe the feud between the Eli and the Rin faction?

We need an Alpca Spin-Off of Love Live. Maybe the nine being Alpacas in a zoo or something.

I guess my abload account is getting hammered :lol try a refresh it worked for me maybe for you too?

edit: Ridley season two is better one is more for knowing the characters and it was alright not the best anime ever or something. But if you must watch one idol serie it has to be Idolm@ster the normal one not the OVA or that Xenoglesia shit. Episode 20 always give me these manly feelings

tenton

So it's a small window? It seems like failing songs during events is a sure way to fail, unless of course you are paying for LP refills.

Right now, the US version is basically dead, so I'm just going for the clear bonuses... but after playing every song 20 times, I'm not sure how much more I can milk out of it. Now would be a perfect time to just blow LP on failing EX songs, but if it's not even in this version of the game, then poop. lol

Well, I guess I haven't had the problem before, but I've had time to build up my team before EX was introduced. Also leveling up the individual cards can increase their life, plus every group I use (max score groups and on occasion, a not maxed bonds group) seems to have a bunch of healers (wait, is this an RPG?).

Chariot

YOU! Yes all of you and this game! Now I syarted watching the anime. It's all your fault :mad:

In al seriousness I just watched up to episode 5 and I was not really feeling it until that one. Nico really shook things up being a "villian", so that made me laugh.
Also glad I pick Nozomi, didn't know how her character was going to be but it's amusing being the pupeteer trope behind the shadows. Reminds me to Jacob from Lost.
Also Maki in the piano was rad, but holy shit this anime has tsunederes in spades. I don't know what Eli is trying to do but she seems really unlikable right now and I can't understand how she is going to join without a big 180º twist, I suppose that change is why so many people like her?

For the rest, the dancing CG feels cheap as hell, doesn't look any good becuase it stands out to much from the normal drawings. Couldn't they use cell shaded lines for the 3d models?
Also too much blushing going on, holy shit, nearly everything they do has one of the girls blushing. I understand some characters having that trait, but everyone? I don't know.

Going to continue watching it, hoping there are more episodes like the fith. It also makes me fuzzy inside now trying to get cards for the characters I know better now.

One question. Alpacas... Why do they have alpacas in the school? lol Are they that typical to Japan?
Good thing! One of us, one of us!
Watch One Week friend and you will hardly notice any blushing anywhere else.
And Alpacas are cute, nobody should need a reason to have one.

I guess my abload account is getting hammered :lol try a refresh it worked for me maybe for you too?
Those are the pictures that came from me, so they're at minus. Its pretty reliable, but not always I guess.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Well, I guess I haven't had the problem before, but I've had time to build up my team before EX was introduced. Also leveling up the individual cards can increase their life, plus every group I use (max score groups and on occasion, a not maxed bonds group) seems to have a bunch of healers (wait, is this an RPG?).
I guess if you've been playing for a while, it's not that big a deal. But I kind of wish they hacked in EX into the US version because there's literally nothing to do in that game now at the moment except grind.

CG in anime all looks like that for some reason. Just look at the PreCure endings. It's like they all went to the same art school and use the same software.

EDIT Sorry double post.
Good thing! One of us, one of us!
Watch One Week friend and you will hardly notice any blushing anywhere else.
And Alpacas are cute, nobody should need a reason to have one.

I think I remember watching another anime that had alpacas, so maybe I thought it was a normal animal to have in Japan or something.

CG in anime all looks like that for some reason. Just look at the PreCure endings. It's like they all went to the same art school and use the same software.

Yep, and it's not like it would be that expensive to use another technique.

Chariot

Hahahaha!
Though I like that touch of colour on knees.

There needs to be a game were you have to drink everytime someone blushs in an episode.
DRUNIKEN STUPOR FOR EVERYONE!
There's an idea. We could make a marathon or a series of marathons where we watch the anime together in teamspeak or skype.

The game is obviously hacked or one person in here is very passionate about Honoka.
I am very interesting how this cam together. Is she just everyone's second best and you rather take her than someone you don't like? Or is she coming more often than others? So many questions and no anwers in my head.
I think I remember watching another anime that had alpacas, so maybe I thought it was a normal animal to have in Japan or something..
I think so too, the appear way more often than other exotic animals. Anyway, that Alpaca talk remind me of PACAPLUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom