• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draxal

Most boring EX song ever is in now

Baby koi no bottom is the worst, played that three times and full comboed it each time.

I'm actually liking Mogyuto as fcing as its tricky parts.

edit.

have a free slot for the event, running hanayo ur initial for it ... (she's annoying on the main screen).

chrono01

You know you should probably take a break grinding when you don't even see your fingers anymore while playing. O_O

On the upside, managed to FC the event song, so there's that. Of course it wasn't the most challenging thing out there, so it's not a huge surprise. I'm kind of curious as to how the Top 1000 will look this time. I wonder if it will be the standard "as long as you're around 25k points you should be fine" kind of thing again.

Sakura

Just like in real life, my draws are so crappy.
Two more of that Kotori? Great, can go with the other four I already have...
cwpBeTG.jpg

Mokoi

Banned
Daring!! is such a good song, and so much better than that other event song. Sucks I can't play it that much. Can't grind for them ghosts since I'm saving my loveca.

JoeFu

Banned
Daring!! is such a good song, and so much better than that other event song. Sucks I can't play it that much. Can't grind for them ghosts since I'm saving my loveca.

It's worse than Listen To my Heart. You know you love Listen to My Heart dude! Just embrace it!

Hachitora

I didn't really like Darling when I first listened to it way back when, but it's kinda grown on me

Hugstable

Banned
dareka tasukete!
4mhkmQS.png

got my homegirl Kayo-chin, damn game crashed just before the event reward screen and I was afraid I would need to play once more for her, but I didn't lose anything.

Congrats Safs!!! First day Kayo-chin is amazing quick for the event SR. Are you going for top 200?

lovetan

Neo Member
I'm at 4000-ish and rank 132 and very very tired. My 12 year old hands are sore. Going to sleep once my LP goes to 25, hopefully won't drop too much.

Markun

dareka tasukete!
4mhkmQS.png

got my homegirl Kayo-chin, damn game crashed just before the event reward screen and I was afraid I would need to play once more for her, but I didn't lose anything.

チョットマッテテー

Good job, Safs!

I may as well join in the first day event SR club too.

真姫ちゃんかわいい

Mokoi

Banned
dareka tasukete!
4mhkmQS.png

Congrats! I just didn't care enough to do it this event. Hanayo ain't no honkers.

チョットマッテテー

Good job, Safs!

I may as well join in the first day event SR club too.

真姫ちゃんかわいい

Congrats! I really want that Maki card.

Snow halation is our favourite according to our poll aishteru bansai is now in second :p

http://strawpoll.me/1750932/r

That poll is rigged!

m0t0k1

The problem with that poll is that is was conducted when we only had a few song to choose from. I don't think I even had Bansai unlocked when I voted.

Yeah it really was at the start of this OT we created that. Because i wanted a favorite song next to the favorite idol poll chariot created. I still love wonderful rush though :p

Draxal

Ha, that poll is so old, best song in eng version now is either Love Novels or No Brand Girls

yeah, she is better

1. Wonderful Rush is still the best.

2. Hanayo's pretty much the worst, I'm suffering putting up her ur as my mc for the duration of the event.

Yeah it really was at the start of this OT we created that. Because i wanted a favorite song next to the favorite idol poll chariot created. I still love wonderful rush though :p

It's still the best song!

Markun

Hey, here are some quick photos of Love Live stuff I snapped while in Japan. Could have taken a ton more pictures, but a lot of it was the same stuff. Also, accidentally snuck a picture of Mt. Fuji in there by accident.

Also, one of those is Girls Und Panzer.

More in the album.

Even though I shouldn't be surprised that Rin Ramen is a real thing, I am for some reason. <_>

Also, the &#65409;&#65390;&#65391;&#65412; grunt Ghost Maki makes after you complete a song is hilariously cute.

m0t0k1

Hey, here are some quick photos of Love Live stuff I snapped while in Japan. Could have taken a ton more pictures, but a lot of it was the same stuff. Also, accidentally snuck a picture of Mt. Fuji in there by accident.

More in the album.

We may not touch the idols but we can always bow to them!

Also thanks for the great pictures :)

tenton

If this event follows the Japanese version of the event, we should be getting our 4x and EX versions of the event songs towards the end. So it's much more critical to build up your tokens than use them (180 pts for 4x Hard makes your token stash go away so much faster).

Do keep in mind that, at least in the JP version, the EX and 4x songs do NOT count towards the event song high score. Only the 1x versions of the song (effectively, only the 1x hard version of the song for the top scorers).

If this event follows the Japanese version of the event, we should be getting our 4x and EX versions of the event songs towards the end. So it's much more critical to build up your tokens than use them (180 pts for 4x Hard makes your token stash go away so much faster).

Do keep in mind that, at least in the JP version, the EX and 4x songs do NOT count towards the event song high score. Only the 1x versions of the song (effectively, only the 1x hard version of the song for the top scorers).

Do the 4x songs also mean 4x the XP? Otherwise they would kind of be useless to anyone not at the level cap.

pariah164

Getting close to my 3000 event point goal for the day. Going for about 1500 points a day; will take Loveca, but. It'll be worth it for dat Hanayo.

tenton

Do the 4x songs also mean 4x the XP? Otherwise they would kind of be useless to anyone not at the level cap.

No, only 4x the events points. XPs, gold and cards remain the same.

And they're not useless when you're aiming for that top tier. Believe me, being able to earn 900+ event points in a single song play is golden in the waning hours of the event. Especially the way the event seems to be shaping up right now (since they aren't increasing the cap at all). We could be in for a record smashing amount of points needed for the top tier.

Dracil

4x points basically rewards people willing to burn loveca by massively increasing time efficiency. If you keep to the EX songs, it also increases XP efficiency.

chrono01

Personally, I'm not sure if I'm going to take advantage of the 4x bonus, since I'm going for 100 plays for the event song, and that means less played for each set of tokens used. Not only that, I'd be too nervous of the game disconnecting me, effectively wasting all 180 tokens. >_<

It's not like I'm going for Top 200 anyway. Top 1000 is more than enough for me!

tenton

Personally, I'm not sure if I'm going to take advantage of the 4x bonus, since I'm going for 100 plays for the event song, and that means less played for each set of tokens used. Not only that, I'd be too nervous of the game disconnecting me, effectively wasting all 180 tokens. >_<

It's not like I'm going for Top 200 anyway. Top 1000 is more than enough for me!

I should mention the number of song plays for S rank on 4x hard is also 4x less. Only 25 plays needed for that S rank for plays. :p

chrono01

I should mention the number of song plays for S rank on 4x hard is also 4x less. Only 25 plays needed for that S rank for plays. :p
Oh, the 4x event has its own selection of goals? I had no idea. This...this changes everything!

Still, when will we get it, I wonder? I'm already contributing a decent amount of tokens to the standard event in-game. >_<

So, if my math is correct, we would need at least 4500 tokens to play the 4x event song 25 times for the Loveca.

Hachitora

Lol, if that's instant ramen, the block of noodles shouldn't be a plain old block, but be in the shape of a star :p

Also, there's nothing more demoralizing than having messed up a chance for an FC in the very beginning of a song. Stupid mistakes suck -_-

lovetan

Neo Member
I'm so bad at the event song ;___; I don't get it!! I've never missed the ending part but I always get a good or two at the beginning of the song. 26 times playing the song and I've never FC'ed it. wasfmaslkmfdlgmlfgsdds
4x is tempting but I'm too impatient, i want kayochin now!!

tenton

Oh, the 4x event has its own selection of goals? I had no idea. This...this changes everything!

Still, when will we get it, I wonder? I'm already contributing a decent amount of tokens to the standard event in-game. >_<

So, if my math is correct, we would need at least 4500 tokens to play the 4x event song 25 times for the Loveca.

It's usually slightly after the half way point in the event. Looking at the current JP event and the history with this actual event when it happened in JP...starting on the 27th. Start gathering those tokens!

chrono01

It's usually slightly after the half way point in the event. Looking at the current JP event and the history with this actual event when it happened in JP...starting on the 27th. Start gathering those tokens!
Thanks for the information, I definitely will!

...Or I'll just grind through the standard 25LP event with them so I can obtain Hanayo earlier. We will see.

Mokoi

Banned

More in the album.

Cool, thanks for the pics. Also that mountain shot is legit.

Aaand hit my goal for the day. May wait for the next day bonuses and get a jump start on tomorrow, but my hands are in pain.

You should take a break. Kayo-chin is not worth physical pain. :p

Congrats to those with Kayo-chin already. I don't think I've missed any LP yet so I'm happy about that.

Up to 500 tokens now. What are they, maple leafs?

firehawk12

Subete no aware

More in the album.
Is that last picture from Mt. Fuji? Yama no Susume just had a similar scene, funny enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom