• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

fek

I guess you've already seen AKB0048?
No.. I think I watched only one or two episodes, I should go back and check it properly

Give hanayamata a try! Its pretty good and similar to Love Live. I watched 5(?) or so episode of Locodol and really struggled to get through the last two I watched. I found it really boring and dropped it I guess.
Hm, if it's similar to LL I'll definitely give it a try

Hugstable

Banned
Give hanayamata a try! Its pretty good and similar to Love Live. I watched 5(?) or so episode of Locodol and really struggled to get through the last two I watched. I found it really boring and dropped it I guess.

I just try to look for faces I find funny

haha yeah I was the same with Locodol I think I stopped watching like halfway into episode 4 :(. I've mostly been catching up watching alot of older animes and the only new season stuff I've been watching is Nozaki-Kun and Sabagebu.

Oh yeah, I'm already working on my backlog, but with SAO Hollow Fragment coming out tomorrow (EU) and Tales of Xillia 2 coming out this friday (again EU), I can already see my backlog growing again. D:

Damn I keep forgetting that Xillia 2 is already coming out, I really liked the first one and I need to jump on that, but my backlog is so huge. Finally going to be clearing Dark Souls out of it, but I've also been playing alot of CS:GO. I might jump into Xillia, I haven't played a good JRPG in a bit. My backlog is never gonna shrink -___-.

Has there been any word on when the Love Live movie is gonna release?

EDIT: Top page time for more Rin!

ik0g5RkwDVL3r.gif

Hachitora

Oh yeah, I'm already working on my backlog, but with SAO Hollow Fragment coming out tomorrow (EU) and Tales of Xillia 2 coming out this friday (again EU), I can already see my backlog growing again. D:

Crap, forgot this was coming out. Another game to add to my infinite video game backlog -_- At least it'll give me something to do during the Hanayo event :p

Mokoi

Banned
Thank you Mokoi for convincing me to save my gems for Hanayo.

Heh, also your new avatar is weird because her skin has a pink shade too.

so what have been the general point scale for top 200? I guess I'll grind that score early on so I don't have to worry about it while at pax

I say it's going to be 30,000 points. Maybe, I don't even keep track of the cutoffs really.

---
Well that leaves me 38 gems to burn.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
New event coming huh? Wonder if they'll finally change some cutoffs. One last pull for this time

imageq8imt.jpg

Just one SR but at least it's new for one. Good luck in the event everyone. I hope the song is more interesting this time....

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Putting aside $50 each time I get paid for December scarf UR Eli. I am gonna fucking cry if I don't get it.

I don't think I would get the Love Live Vita game even if it got good reviews. I've listened to µ enough times for a lifetime from the phone game alone.

Mokoi

Banned
I don't think I would get the Love Live Vita game even if it got good reviews. I've listened to µ enough times for a lifetime from the phone game alone.

*pushes up glasses* It's µ's!

I should go to bed, but than I'll miss the event. :( I need to get that Kayo-chin card today or else I won't play at all.

Yui

I don't like how this song sounds. Sounds kinda K-popish.
Yeah it sounds very K-popish (or just old j-popish), but that's a good thing in my book. ^^

I need to get that Kayo-chin card today...
I might try this too.

Btw, this one guy on my FL (ENG version) has to be kinda rich, or he's just spending all his money on the game.
He/she is doing like 50+ guaranteed SR draws after every single event. Every day I will see like 25 news and at least 15 are "person x" got SR, SR, SR, UR, UR... >_>

m0t0k1

Finally i slayed my demon!!! I managed to s-rank and combo wild stars!!! I can't even remember how long i tried this song. But i have a B for playing so it probably would be not that much but man i hate that song.

Mokoi

Banned
I might try this too.

Btw, this one guy on my FL (ENG version) has to be kinda rich, or he's just spending all his money on the game.
He/she is doing like 50+ guaranteed SR draws after every single event. Every day I will see like 25 news and at least 15 are "person x" got SR, SR, SR, UR, UR... >_>

1) Do it!

2) That person is crazy. Also must have extra spending money.

3 minutes to event?

That maintenance though.

---
Biggest mistake I made was adding all the Nuns as favorites. I'm trying to sacrifice all of them, but have to remove each of them from my favorites. It's quite the lengthy procces.

m0t0k1

Nun is taking up too much space!

4) would that let you do that?

---
Yo those ghost things are cute as shit. Also I love Maki's event song.

5) yes there is don't know if it works on LL since i haven't had an ios device in a long time and have not checked if those things work but i read it on different websites that it works on apps that have iap in game and not server based, but i don't want to dive deeper into that since i don't wanna get a ban.

Yeah the ghost look really cute. Too bad i am not a big fan of the un idolized SR but i will take it need to complete my µ's SR team!

So, as of last night, my Love Live English version just shows me a black screen when I try to start it. I've tried rebooting, reinstalling, restoring from Titanium Backup, and nothing worked. The Japanese version still works perfectly, though. Any ideas?

chrono01

So, as of last night, my Love Live English version just shows me a black screen when I try to start it. I've tried rebooting, reinstalling, restoring from Titanium Backup, and nothing worked. The Japanese version still works perfectly, though. Any ideas?
Sorry, wish I could help. If a re-install doesn't fix it, I'm not sure what it could be. :(

Also, Hanayo event is now live. I'm going to wait a few more minutes so I can gain another 4 LP [to make it 25] so I can get one more Expert song in before I call it. I'll start my grind tomorrow.

Mokoi

Banned
5) yes there is don't know if it works on LL since i haven't had an ios device in a long time and have not checked if those things work but i read it on different websites that it works on apps that have iap in game and not server based, but i don't want to dive deeper into that since i don't wanna get a ban.

Yeah the ghost look really cute. Too bad i am not a big fan of the un idolized SR but i will take it need to complete my µ's SR team!

6) cool

Hanayo's event song sucks! I'm already tired of hearing it, and I just played it two times. The song is pure torture! I don't want to play anymore.

Mokoi

Banned
I would just mute the game, and play my own music. I just got to FC the song the first. It throws me off trying to play without hearing the song.

Yui

My motivation, it's already gone... Q_Q
So I will just collect tokens over the next couple of days.

They better add the 4x version at the end, otherwise I'm done with the ENG version until they add it.

JoeFu

Banned
I would just mute the game, and play my own music. I just got to FC the song the first. It throws me off trying to play without hearing the song.

Git gud, FC first try

Also the song isn't bad at all. I actually like this song. I think it was one of the first EX songs I could beat without any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom