• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

pariah164

Started up my Nook and game, get this message:

"Item data is being retrieved.
Please wait until the download is complete."

Been like this for five minutes... Um, what the fuck?

Mokoi

Banned
Started up my Nook and game, get this message:

"Item data is being retrieved.
Please wait until the download is complete."

Been like this for five minutes... Um, what the fuck?

Just close the app and re-open it. It always happens to me. Also hope you have your transfer code saved. You know just in case.

pariah164

Just close the app and re-open it. It always happens to me. Also hope you have your transfer code saved. You know just in case.
I did not, but thankfully lost nothing after restart. BRB copying transfer code.

EDIT: Finallyyyyy.

EjfxyIg.jpg
Again, do nt care about the score. S ranked normal after one-gooding it every time. Feels good man.

chrono01

I actually just issued my Transfer Code too. I kept procrastinating, so I figured I'd do it immediately just in-case. >_<

Also,

EVENT HANAYO GET!

I think I'm good for points now, if I simply use my LP each day as it replenishes. I shouldn't need to spend any more Loveca...

Pikastew

Neo Member
Probably will be slowish too, you will need to compete with that Histy person (ranked 3rd atm) seems to be a big Rin fan too. I'm wondering about Nozomi's event, its only two people ITT that like her the most, but that really surprised me honestly when this thread was starting out. I like Nozomi way more than I used too, but just wonder how many people like her the most. Her event card is nice though so that will be a factor I suppose.

I like Nozomi the most. I think I will try for top 200 when that one comes around.

Hugstable

Banned
Probably will be slowish too, you will need to compete with that Histy person (ranked 3rd atm) seems to be a big Rin fan too. I'm wondering about Nozomi's event, its only two people ITT that like her the most, but that really surprised me honestly when this thread was starting out. I like Nozomi way more than I used too, but just wonder how many people like her the most. Her event card is nice though so that will be a factor I suppose.

Yeah I plan to play in the Nozomi event too pretty serious. She isn't my favorite of them all, but she is pretty high up there, and plus I like her event card also. Maki is gonna be a different type of event though? Was hoping to see how she fared with the event score type of event considering how popular she is around here.

Markun

I'm pretty sure I posted this before, but I'm going in hard for the next 3 ENG events. I'm a big Lily White fan so Nontan and Rin are a given and Maki's my favorite so I'm definitely trying to at least get the idolized versions for all of them.

Marche90

I'm surprised that I've managed to get this many event points. I'm currently in 6.1k with rank 1500 or so, without spending a single loveca. Lately all I have done is playing around the clock, since nowadays I only sleep around six hours (due to me sleeping late and having to wake up early to go to work) and play immediately after waking up,

pariah164

I'm surprised that I've managed to get this many event points. I'm currently in 6.1k with rank 1500 or so, without spending a single loveca. Lately all I have done is playing around the clock, since nowadays I only sleep around six hours (due to me sleeping late and having to wake up early to go to work) and play immediately after waking up,
Loveca. I've spent so many. ;_;

tafer

I'm not liking what I'm reading... looks like the Nozomi event is going to be bloodbath of gems. And I'm saying this not only for this community, but in other communities several guys are taking it easy during this event to go crazy on the next one.

chrono01

Mine stopped at lvl 7 ....... :(
:(

We still have several days left of the event, so if we're vigilant [and find time in-between Love Live sessions] we should be successful. Maybe.

I have like...20 Sixth Angels to evolve [since I'd rather do the lower difficulties to get more of them per stamina and evolve them later than spend more stamina on the harder ones for maybe 1-2 per run], so with 8 days remaining, I should easily get another 20 or so. 40 should be enough. Hard to say, though. I did get my third Tenth Angel today, though, so I can evolve and instantly awaken him.

raven777

:(

We still have several days left of the event, so if we're vigilant [and find time in-between Love Live sessions] we should be successful. Maybe.

I have like...20 Sixth Angels to evolve [since I'd rather do the lower difficulties to get more of them per stamina and evolve them later than spend more stamina on the harder ones for maybe 1-2 per run], so with 8 days remaining, I should easily get another 20 or so. 40 should be enough. Hard to say, though. I did get my third Tenth Angel today, though, so I can evolve and instantly awaken him.

wow I just feed 4 sixth angel and got 4 skill lvl up! :)

pariah164

Made it to 7 K...

I can't keep this up much longer. I've been up since 5 AM.

Kayo-chin is slipping from my grasp. All I know is despair!

m0t0k1

7k :O! man that is still pretty high. I am at 1240 ghosts at the moment. So conversion time. 1240/45*220= about 6k i believe? 220 points is the avarage score i get during event songs for a hard song so that is why its 220. But why i am that high is mainly thanks to lowering the exp rate to level up.

Mazre

Aww Bibi only box up now, next box Pure only please

Dropped a lot in Hanayo event, all the way down to 35!

Had 100+ gems burning a hole in my pocket so I decided to roll the dice with a pull. High chance of Maki weighed against equal chance of Nico, with Eli as a push. Ended up with a pure SR Eli and only a single R Nico. So not quite despair but no major celebration. This also pushed me up to 5 support tickets which led to:

Aw yiss. Will probably save the last 50 for a smile only box as that's my weakest team and I only need a smile UR for the JP hat trick.

Mokoi

Banned
Had 100+ gems burning a hole in my pocket so I decided to roll the dice with a pull. High chance of Maki weighed against equal chance of Nico, with Eli as a push. Ended up with a pure SR Eli and only a single R Nico. So not quite despair but no major celebration. This also pushed me up to 5 support tickets which led to:

Aw yiss. Will probably save the last 50 for a smile only box as that's my weakest team and I only need a smile UR for the JP hat trick.

Damm congrats! I need to level up more so I can get another support ticket.

I also got 1070 points and 114 ghosts stocked up. SR Maki will be mine! No there is no chance of me getting it. :( I've hardly been playing, so chances are nonexistent.

Markun

Congrats! I ended up getting a SR Hanayo with my 5 ticket pull. I'll always have her I guess...

Markun

The meido army increases!

In event news, I hit 8K, got my alpaca... what do I do with it?

Congrats on maid Honkers.

As for the Alpaca, you can either sell it for gold, or use it to train one of your idols. It's pretty much disposable so there's no reason for you to save it unless you're going to use it on your event SR.
No idol collection is complete without the bestest idol, Alpaca, though so favorite it.

pariah164

Congrats on maid Honkers.

As for the Alpaca, you can either sell it for gold, or use it to train one of your idols. It's pretty much disposable so there's no reason for you to save it unless you're going to use it on your event SR.
No idol collection is complete without the bestest idol, Alpaca, though so favorite it.
Okay, thanks.

I hate to stop, by I am experiencing actual pain in my hands for once so I probably should stop for a couple of hours...

I just want my Kayo-chin dammit.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I have like 2000 tokens between the three versions of the game... if they don't do 4x in the US/TW version, I don't know if I can will myself to keep playing. :p

Nice, I have like no leaves so I am still ranked 32, did you figure out how many loveca you've used? I used 23.
I lost count with bonus love gems but I started with 62 I'm now at 42 so 20 + whatever bonuses I got lately... so yeah about the same as you

as for grinding, I play while on the treadmill now. 40+ min yesterday, and 1hr20min+ today. and 12 hour shifts at work with nothing to do on the weekends. grinding non-stop. wearing down now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom