• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that last picture from Mt. Fuji? Yama no Susume just had a similar scene, funny enough.

Just below the summit. Brutal two days. That was last Sunday/Monday and my calves and ankles are still recovering. Once I get my photos sorted out I'll post my full album on the "Going to Japan Thread."

Also, I've determined this is the event I don't even try for top 1000. Need to take a break and recharge the Lovecas.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Just below the summit. Brutal two days. That was last Sunday/Monday and my calves and ankles are still recovering. Once I get my photos sorted out I'll post my full album on the "Going to Japan Thread."

Also, I've determined this is the event I don't even try for top 1000. Need to take a break and recharge the Lovecas.
Hah, you should watch Yama no Susume... I think it was 6 where they talk about climbing Fuji and watching the sunrise. Must have been a hell of a view, if nothing else.

Hah, you should watch Yama no Susume... I think it was 6 where they talk about climbing Fuji and watching the sunrise. Must have been a hell of a view, if nothing else.

It was a nice view, though I spent much of my time at the summit sitting on a bench with my eyes closed because of a lack of sleep and oxygen. Also, there was a Yama No Susume standup/advertisement at the train station/bus station that takes you to Fuji. Didn't get a picture of it though.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
It was a nice view, though I spent much of my time at the summit sitting on a bench with my eyes closed because of a lack of sleep and oxygen. Also, there was a Yama No Susume standup/advertisement at the train station/bus station that takes you to Fuji. Didn't get a picture of it though.
And then you had to walk all the way back down. lol

But of course, I should have known there was an anime tie in. :p
I wonder if they'll get otaku climbing the mountain soon.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
i'm determined to do fuji at some point so yeah
Make sure you are moe!

So I decided to look up the lyrics for After School Navigators since it is the second prog rock song and prog rock is such a weird genre for anime girls to sing under.
Let's nom on cheeseburgers on the way back
Or slurp some ramen!
But munching on waffles suits girls better
What should we do? Can't decide? Yep!
Amazing. :p

It's almost like the more fluffy K-On songs, now that I think about it.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Got full combo on all the current EX songs now. Feels good. Super high in the event rankings as well at the moment but I doubt I'll stay the way. Just felt like grinding out those full combos for a little while.

Mokoi

Banned
So I decided to look up the lyrics for After School Navigators since it is the second prog rock song and prog rock is such a weird genre for anime girls to sing under.

Amazing. :p

It's almost like the more fluffy K-On songs, now that I think about it.

Haha, those lyrics are so wierd. Also thinking about it After schools Navigators is a weird title. Guess they navigate back home. They should just to yuri songs. At least they make sense.

Azusa

I'm so tired from this token events. I don't have problem to farm tokens and play event song, but grinding for second SR is so tiresome. I just stopped and casualy farm my single event SR, and that's all.

Will they improve token events? How its done in JP version?

I hope score matches aren't as grindy as token events.

chrono01

I'm so tired from this token events. I don't have problem to farm tokens and play event song, but grinding for second SR is so tiresome. I just stopped and casualy farm my single event SR, and that's all.

Will they improve token events? How its done in JP version?

I hope score matches aren't as grindy as token events.
They don't make it easier to obtain the tokens [other than playing 25LP songs], but for spending them they do have 4x events where you use 4x the tokens for 4x the points earned. It makes it easier going through your backlog of them anyway.

We should be getting that starting with this Hanayo event, but nothing has been confirmed yet.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Haha, those lyrics are so wierd. Also thinking about it After schools Navigators is a weird title. Guess they navigate back home. They should just to yuri songs. At least they make sense.
I'm guessing that the song is about navigating the world after school, since there are so many things you can do. But it's just a bit silly given the type of music they set the lyrics to. lol

bro i'm super kawaii
Remember your bear print pantsu~

Were there still a lot of people climbing? Did you have to wait in line at any point?

Mokoi

Banned
After school Navigators is metal to me. Classifying the genere a song falls under is always bleh. For example, I just say a song is metal or electro. Diving into all the sub generes is annoying. I like keep things simple. Although a bunch of people I know get all anal about that.

Hugstable

Banned
They don't make it easier to obtain the tokens [other than playing 25LP songs], but for spending them they do have 4x events where you use 4x the tokens for 4x the points earned. It makes it easier going through your backlog of them anyway.

We should be getting that starting with this Hanayo event, but nothing has been confirmed yet.

Hopefully they implement it by the next event at least since that's when I plan to start taking everything serious. Having 4X play for Event songs would be a lifesaver and a huge timesaver.

lovetan

Neo Member
I got Kayochin! I'm rank 54 in the event now~ It would be nice if I could stay in this spot. Burnt out now and I don't want to listen to Listen to my Heart!! ever again.

Were there still a lot of people climbing? Did you have to wait in line at any point?

There were lines. Never bothered me because I welcomed the chance to stop for a breather.

My album and full impressions of the trip will be going up in the Japan thread hopefully soon, just have a few more images uploading at the moment. So any further questions should probably go there instead of spamming up the Love Live thread.

chrono01

Hopefully they implement it by the next event at least since that's when I plan to start taking everything serious. Having 4X play for Event songs would be a lifesaver and a huge timesaver.
Same.

I won't bother with this event, since there's no guarantee we'll get it and I don't really want to hoard my tokens for something that might/might not happen. Besides, I've already used a lot of my tokens on the Standard version, so that would be something like 35 plays I would lose out on [going for that "100 Times Played" Loveca].

Next event, though!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Man I've been awful at keeping up with this. So much wasted LP I might as well give up now.

Guess I'll never experience a happy time with Hanayo.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
After school Navigators is metal to me. Classifying the genere a song falls under is always bleh. For example, I just say a song is metal or electro. Diving into all the sub generes is annoying. I like keep things simple. Although a bunch of people I know get all anal about that.
I associate Metal with old Metallica and the thrasher stuff, while for me Prog is like Coheed and Cambria. The music and the singing just sides more on the Prog end than on the handbanging thrashy Metal end.

tenton

Kotori - "I'm a sheep! It's so much fun being so fluffy."

I love it when sheep Kotori says this. So cute.

~もふもふ~

I know it's because I'm aiming for the top tier in the EN event and only the 2nd tier in the JP event, but the difficulty is amped way up. I seriously think KLab won't raise the cap on the tiers in the EN game until they are on par with the JP scores. Which means I'll be dropping out of the first tier sweepstakes permanently, soon.

Caerith

I downloaded the japanese apk to have a practice account, but kinda got overwhelmed by how many N members there are. I hit 50, got +3 inventory. Hit 75, got +3 inventory. Hit 100, got +3 inventory. Sitting at 103/105 and about to get the N from the event, and am frantically trying to feed my Ns to full so I can feed them to other Ns to make space.

At least the english version is far enough behind that I'll be ready, but man is it frustrating to have to be unable to play two songs in a row.

pariah164

Unlocked Kaguya no Shiro de Odoritai. This song is awesome.

Also, I keep One-Gooding Soldier Game on Normal. I'm such a scrub. :T

EDIT: My meido army grows.

KA5jtmo.jpg

lovetan

Neo Member
Congrats, I'm still ranked high (28th), the event being slow makes me a little sad, but more Kayo-chin for us!
Yeah :/ I'm surprised actually, I haven't played at all since getting Kayochin and I'm ranked 68th. I haven't followed the top tier for the other events, does it always go this slow after people get the SR?

Mokoi

Banned
I associate Metal with old Metallica and the thrasher stuff, while for me Prog is like Coheed and Cambria. The music and the singing just sides more on the Prog end than on the handbanging thrashy Metal end.

I downloaded the japanese apk to have a practice account, but kinda got overwhelmed by how many N members there are. I hit 50, got +3 inventory. Hit 75, got +3 inventory. Hit 100, got +3 inventory. Sitting at 103/105 and about to get the N from the event, and am frantically trying to feed my Ns to full so I can feed them to other Ns to make space.

At least the english version is far enough behind that I'll be ready, but man is it frustrating to have to be unable to play two songs in a row.

Yeah there really is a lot of normies. Although I haven't hit that point where I'm hurting for space since I feed all of them to the main cards. I do need more space on the EN game though. I can't increase the limit with loveca anymore.

how did this happen why am i so bad at this game

man

Phew, that a lot of plays you got there. I'm scared that's going to be me since I've been one away from FC so many times already.

Draxal

Yeah :/ I'm surprised actually, I haven't played at all since getting Kayochin and I'm ranked 68th. I haven't followed the top tier for the other events, does it always go this slow after people get the SR?

4x for this event, people are taking their time.

Hachitora

I downloaded the japanese apk to have a practice account, but kinda got overwhelmed by how many N members there are.

Yeah, the Normals take up pretty much all of my slots. There's barely any room for more so I'm prioritizing leveling them up before my main teams.

Draxal

I always lose my combo when Kotori starts singing
5ZfGRnb.png

if we get it...

I know we are supposed to of course, but the notice didn't mention it and I wouldn't be surprised

Ayup, but even if you don't have 4x its not that hard to burn through the tokens, so people are most likely still hedging.

I'm not because I use the event song to level up at opportune times.

JoeFu

Banned
I cannot for the life of me not screw something up at the end of mermaid festa 1 EX. It's not even hard. I got all the way to the end and i don't even know... So dumb I hate myself lol

Kumubou

Is it just me (and some shitty Internet) or are there way more random connection errors now? I've lost more LP to connection errors since the start of this even than I have in the last three, ugh.

pariah164

Is it just me (and some shitty Internet) or are there way more random connection errors now? I've lost more LP to connection errors since the start of this even than I have in the last three, ugh.
Not just you; I've had them too. Thankfully, I only lost LP once.

m0t0k1

Never knew that was her nickname. My sister and I have always just called her Yurika :p

Edit: I've been really slacking on these events. I decided I wanted to go for the Hanayo card after all, but I'm too lazy to actually go for it...

Guess you will never experience happy time with Hanayo just like me :(. I kinda having trouble playing 2 LL games so most of my focus has been back to JP version i need that maki!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom