• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reknoc

Haven't played this in a while, decided to boot it up for old times sake, see whats new. Saw that my favourite song was in the Extreme rotation and decided to give that a try. the beat down was swift but brutal

Hachitora

Haven't played this in a while, decided to boot it up for old times sake, see whats new. Saw that my favourite song was in the Extreme rotation and decided to give that a try. the beat down was swift but brutal

I guess you can say you got... Rekt.
*cricket chirps*
Yeah I know the pun was bad, I need sleep.

Tr9GdEo.jpg

XvX

Draxal

Uh oh, down to 44 in the ranking, now the event is really heating up!

Loveca must taste like rice

The more people that play Rin's event, the better (assuming some may skip it)

If the event card was the Animal version and not moon viewing I don't think many would skip it.

pariah164

Net at my house has died. Tech can't come out till tomorrow. Since I play on tablet, this means no points will be earned today. I am crai.

m0t0k1

should not be that big right? Since the game is already nearing the 800mb for me. But i dont even have internet on my phone so i don't really know. Also very nice matt i only did one song on expert in fc keep up the good work :D

firehawk12

Subete no aware
should not be that big right? Since the game is already nearing the 800mb for me. But i dont even have internet on my phone so i don't really know. Also very nice matt i only did one song on expert in fc keep up the good work :D
I mean, once you download the songs and all that stuff, the only thing left is the checks the game makes before and after you play a song to connect to the server... that stuff shouldn't be too bad, but I honestly have no idea.

m0t0k1

I mean, once you download the songs and all that stuff, the only thing left is the checks the game makes before and after you play a song to connect to the server... that stuff shouldn't be too bad, but I honestly have no idea.

Internet on phone is way to expensive just to mess around with over here ;_; but i think you should be save with 6gb. It should never be that bad i guess people who develop the app should know that is a mobile app right so not a lot of data use. I am nearing my storage limit. I wish i could remove some songs for the time being. Moto G with 5,5 gb storage and no sd slot is also suffering.

Marche90

^Tell me about it. I have a Moto E and not being able to put the songs in the SD card is a pain in the ass.

My phone only has a 3 gb data plan. Not sure if that's wise.

I have a 1 gb data plan and I manage just fine, since the game doesn't really pull that much data. As long as you don't let the game download anything (updates, I mean), you'll be fine.

m0t0k1

^Tell me about it. I have a Moto E and not being able to put the songs in the SD card is a pain in the ass.

I have a 1 gb data plan and I manage just fine, since the game doesn't really pull that much data. As long as you don't let the game download anything (updates, I mean), you'll be fine.

At least it has a SD slot. The new moto G got 4g and sd slot but they decided to release it 3 months after i got the old moto g phone ;_; but overall i am really happy about its performance and stock android. Guess i gotta remove some pictures and videos.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Hmm, I only got four hours to full combo Aishiteru Banzai.
Don't worry, it just showed up on the JP version. lol
TW version also has the new EX song that the US will presumably get tomorrow.

Internet on phone is way to expensive just to mess around with over here ;_; but i think you should be save with 6gb. It should never be that bad i guess people who develop the app should know that is a mobile app right so not a lot of data use. I am nearing my storage limit. I wish i could remove some songs for the time being. Moto G with 5,5 gb storage and no sd slot is also suffering.
Android is stupid with some apps not being able to be moved. I don't know why they do that.

m0t0k1

Don't worry, it just showed up on the JP version. lol
TW version also has the new EX song that the US will presumably get tomorrow.

Android is stupid with some apps not being able to be moved. I don't know why they do that.

Are there not apps to help them move 2 SD? I never had an android before this is my first and only has internal storage so know idea if it works. btw fire what happend to your avatar? For some reason i don't see it anymore.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Are there not apps to help them move 2 SD? I never had an android before this is my first and only has internal storage so know idea if it works. btw fire what happend to your avatar? For some reason i don't see it anymore.
There are, but the Data of Love Live seems to be protected. I even asked on the wiki and there's no real solution.

And I've been avatarless for a while, even though Mokoi suggested pumpkinhead. lol

Mokoi

Banned
There are, but the Data of Love Live seems to be protected. I even asked on the wiki and there's no real solution.

And I've been avatarless for a while, even though Mokoi suggested pumpkinhead. lol

GO PUMKINHEAD OR GO HOME!

---
Haha, I don't I'll ever FC Aishiteru Banzai. It's so easy, but I still end up just one note away each time.

Marche90

Hmm, I only got four hours to full combo Aishiteru Banzai.

Surprisingly, I managed to do so... but my score was only enough for an A rank, and there's no way in hell I'll manage to get another FC in such a short time.

Oh, well, in these songs only the FC really counts, since it's the only thing that will give you a loveca

Good luck getting it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom