• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markun

GUYS GUYS GUYS I FINALLY DONE IT!!! AN UR HAS BEEN DRAWN

Took me 8 months to get there. And now i am out of tickets again but it was worth it.

aquateen_rockout.gif

Rock on, Motok! Congrats on your first legit UR!

chrono01

Took me 8 months to get there. And now i am out of tickets again but it was worth it.
Congrats man!

Maybe one day I'll own a UR of my very own...well, one that isn't the free one we supposedly receive with the Love Live Season One Blu-ray Set from NISA.

Mazre

Woot! After School Navigators Ex FC'd with less than a day to spare, missed it twice previously with only 4 beats to go, and several 1-2 good attempts. Fun song.

elhaym

Just stopping by to say lol I haven't played in about 3 days, but YAY kaguya no shiro de odoritai EX.

edit: Is this far enough to guess we're not getting the 4X version of the event song this time?

edit 2: I have no idea how legit this site is for the ENDLESS PARADE video.

Enron

Banned
This game is completely unplayable now on Note 2s. The latest patch broke it big-time. I now sit and stare for 5-10 seconds as the screen constantly warps, and goes from 100% health to 0 and fail without me even so much as touching the screen, hah.

tafer

Quick poll, would yall mind filling it out.
http://strawpoll.me/2423296

Yep, this song became my most despised song pretty fast.
It went like this:
Day 1 - 2 Goods, I'll FC this EX soon.
Day 2 - 3 Goods, welp, maybe not so fast.
Day 3 - 2 Goods, yep, tomorrow FC.
... several "tomorrows" later.
Day ? - 1 good. damn it, tomorrow.
... even more tomorrows later.
Yesterday - 1 good. DAMN IT
Today - 2 goods. FUCK IT!

Hugstable

Banned
This game is completely unplayable now on Note 2s. The latest patch broke it big-time. I now sit and stare for 5-10 seconds as the screen constantly warps, and goes from 100% health to 0 and fail without me even so much as touching the screen, hah.

That's strange, seems to still be working fine on my Note 3. Nozomi and Rin events coming so soon! Got over 50 loveca just waiting to be spent on both events, don't mind spending a bit more either.

m0t0k1

Rock on, Motok! Congrats on your first legit UR!

Thanks yeah. this card at level one is almost as strong as that other UR on level 100 :lol But man these URs are hungry a girl gotta eat.

Congrats man!

Maybe one day I'll own a UR of my very own...well, one that isn't the free one we supposedly receive with the Love Live Season One Blu-ray Set from NISA.

Gotta keep the fate! I waited a long time also but in the end i finally got one. Hope you will get one soon too. One day we will all be removed from the less urless slum

m0t0k1

I FINALLY DID IT!

And it only took 138 tries. Bring on the Expert chart!
This song is also guaranteed to be my first SSS song.

YAY congratz man that is some dedication. I wish i could use line stickers to celebrate :D i almost had afterschool navigators on exp but i had one good ;_; never got close as that again.

Yui

Congrats! :D

-------------------------

I'm still hoping for that 4x version, otherwise I don't really know what to do with Kayo-chin. :/

Hugstable

Banned
Tales Of µ's.

As a Tales Of series fan, I highly approve.

That Kotori Mint/Hanayo Estelle and Maki Rita.

Hhhnngg.

OHHH god Umi X Tear is love. I wish Rin had been Pascal or something since they seem like much the same at times. Nozomi x Sheena is really cute also.

JoeFu

Banned
I have enough tokens for maki. Just gotta feel like playing the song 9 times in a row. I really really hope we get 4x for hanayo...

JoeFu

Banned
It's just an ex. Probably worth more ppt than hard if you S/S it. Maybe even more if you do less. I got A/C and it was only 4.62 ppt as opposed to 5.17 on a hard S/S

I'm sure the wiki has exact numbers.

Pikastew

Neo Member
Yep, I remember when I first started, I thought it would take forever to get to rank 100 ;_;

Also just saw this notice, more cards being added before Kayo-chin event ends, hopefully initial UR Nozomi and/or Rin!

mfw they're going to make me spend all my loveca before the nozomi event and then I'll have to buy more

iGtKQ6Ugga0ck.gif

Yui

Also just saw this notice, more cards being added before Kayo-chin event ends, hopefully initial UR Nozomi and/or Rin!

Yeah, they will probably add the Nozomi/Rin UR batch with a guaranteed SR draw until the end of the event and a new batch of cards right after the event.
That way they would be back on schedule in terms of card updates.

Hugstable

Banned
Yep, I remember when I first started, I thought it would take forever to get to rank 100 ;_;

Ohhh hype time! If they throw a Rin UR in right now, these guys are effectively going to get me to spend all the Loveca I've already been saving for Rin and Nozomi's events lol.

Yui

Ohhh hype time! If they throw a Rin UR in right now, these guys are effectively going to get me to spend all the Loveca I've already been saving for Rin and Nozomi's events lol.

The idolized version of Rin's first event card is her worst card in the entire game anyway, so they figured it would be a good time to release the Rin UR right before her event. :p

Draxal

Pfft, initial UR Eli, so I can get a cool UR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom