• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugstable

Banned
I hate this game.

ivY1y7z1rpVYA.gif

pariah164

Okay, I may keep playing to try and get into the top 1000, but this event has just been so stressful.

EDIT: Case in point, I stop playing for an hour and I'm already down by 50 from where I was.

tenton

Do EX scores count toward score ranking in the JP event?

No. Neither do the 4x songs. Obviously do them for the song bonuses (S rank, S combo if you can, S plays if you're nuts or going for the top tier), but effectively the 1x Hard is your option for event song ranking.

Hugstable

Banned
I do, but when you have felt the warmth of URs or multiple SR pulls, a single one just won't do!

But I could have got an old event card or something, so I am happy I got a new card. But would have loved UR Rin
wmfVqdL.png

Me too! I'm excited for the Rin event though so I can finally get myself both a idolized and non idolized Rin SR! I've been stuck with nothing but Rin R's for the longest time :(

iNpsSHsxLpu99.gif

Hachitora

You've got to be kidding me. I got the new N, so I used my FP to try and find a second one to idolize it. Used up about 20,000 FP and didn't even get her. But I did get a bunch of Rs. Of cards that I don't use in my teams... :( I cri evrytiem
She was added in the previous update, also hi, I'm here to join the fun.

Yes. A new victim >:) Welcome

Hugstable

Banned
Finally got the FC for Daring EX! Note to self: work on hitting double notes with thumbs consistently.

New blood! Welcome!

lNOBcMu.gif

THIS RIN GIF?!?! Where did it come from?! SAVED!

I have 55 Loveca just sitting here, and UR Rin is now here! Should I just do it and spend some money again to get more Loveca for the events? I've been saving this Loveca for events for awhile, but now there are tons of Rin's I want, plus UR Rin o_O

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I'm still higher rank than him, so... Take that! >_>

I'll be working through my 2000 tokens tonight. Not looking forward to it...
RIP. :(

30 times in a row? Have you gone crazy yet?
Did it 50... had to take a break though. Blergghghghghgh.

Let's say he got lucky and got 1 unique UR every 50 stone draw. So that's 54 draws (to idolize the URs) or 2700 stones. That is about 31.4*$50 for a total of 1570 dollars.

I think the game is cool, but that's a lot of money to spend on the game. And that's assuming completely optimum draws.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I actually tried to participate in this event and then it just fell apart and I gave up. Sad.

And it's clear that my pure team needs work on when it struggled to even get an S rank in the event song.

StayDead

Wow, this game looks awful -- it looks like a PSP game. Why would the make the charting easier than in LL:SIF??? Music-rhythm games should be very easy to design mechanically, but way too many games screw it up. :|

It looks better than a PSP game but I'd imagine that's on the easiest difficulty.

I hope it is anyway, oh well I get the nendo petit maki, eri and nico so I guess it's all fine either way. I'll find enjoyment in it somehow. :>

Hugstable

Banned
My copies of School Idol Paradise and BD Vol 3 shipped!

Going to slam that Lily White ver in my Vita and go to straight to Watashitachi wa Mirai no Hana or Junai Lens (if I can) of course the song list is so small it won't take long to unlock -_-

EMS was fast for me last time, so I hope I get everything soon.

Yay! Party time!

BuhOFD2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom