• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugstable

Banned
I really hope they add the rest of the "non-month" cards with the update, but I guess that would be too many huh

I think there is:

Job Kotori/Nico
Animal Rin/Nozomi/Maki
UR Eli/Rin/Nozomi

still to be added

I want Animal Version Rin so bad! I hope it gets in soon, I want Animal Version Rin even more than her UR cards lol

Markun

then again we can just skip UR Eli tbh

she is a member of the bad artwork initial UR club

She still looks better than this.

aNXTlZt.jpg

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Got the new normal in the first 1000 friends points, then nothing for 20000, then 3 in one pull! Still 30000 left over so I'm not about to run out anytime soon.

Marche90

A while ago I went to the Album and started seeing random girls. Uh... somehow, I forgot to raise to Max bond some idols (as in maybe 7 or 8)

Well, free loveca whenever I get to get them all!

Did two 10+1 pulls for UR Rin, got a UR Honoka, event SR Umi and SR Hanayo.

I don't know whether to despair or laugh and feel relieved. I didn't get the UR Rin I wanted, but at least I'm not UR-less... even if it's Honoka.

Hugstable

Banned
Oh yeah Job Eli needed to be added, forgot about her

Paid for my copies of School Idol Paradise! Ready for the disappointment

Did you buy all 3 versions??!?!

Also I saw some comments saying UR Rin is in now??!?!? My loveca needs to be saved for her event.... the temptation is too real. Rin pls.

EDIT: OMG UR RIN is real, and it's the one I like! Must..... preserve....

fek

I don't know if I just got used to it but I don't think it looks that bad anymore in these new videos. The biggest problem is the song list. I wish I could download the DLC songs too but it's annoying to switch to japanese account on the vita.
For now I'm only getting BiBi version

pariah164

Okay, I am 104 away from the 12 K mark. I think I can make it to Kayo-chin if I wait for my LP to replenish naturally from now till the end of the event. I'm already down to 37 Loveca.

Hugstable

Banned
Okay, I am 104 away from the 12 K mark. I think I can make it to Kayo-chin if I wait for my LP to replenish naturally from now till the end of the event. I'm already down to 37 Loveca.

Yeah you still have like 3 days don't you? You should be safe, but I would track it and calculate it just to make sure so you don't miss it! Get your Kayo-chin before the end!

chrono01

No 4x? This is why I didn't hoard my tokens, I kind of had a feeling they might not do it with the ENG version.

My condolences to you all. :(

elhaym

This is probably the closest I'm gonna get for this song. Haven't really played very much this event.

LOL 3200 event points. Sorry Hanayo.

Except I already hate you because from 2x 10+1 draws I got 1 SR Hanayo each.

edit: In better news, Daring!! EX is a lot more fun than Hard.

Draxal

I really swish they enabled a trading or ah system for this game. As a the pool gets larger and larger itaa gets much harder to pull one you want.

I just want to get rid of my hanayos

Mokoi

Banned
Yeah remember how I said I was taking it easy?

Nope.

Sitting at 35 Loveca. Event Rank 1198. Score rank 13332.

I don't care if I drop from there. I am DONE with this event.

Hehe, you finally got Kayo-chin. Congrats!

Lily White and Bibi, will get Printemps if it gets localized

I'll get the games if by some chance they get localized.

I really swish they enabled a trading or ah system for this game. As a the pool gets larger and larger itaa gets much harder to pull one you want.

I just want to get rid of my hanayos

A trading card system would be great. I could trade all my Nuns for that UR Nozomi.

Draxal

Hehe, you finally got Kayo-chin. Congrats!

I'll get the games if by some chance they get localized.

A trading card system would be great. I could trade all my Nuns for that UR Nozomi.

Did you go in for the tanuki Nozomi that was released today?

Thats why the special boxes during events in jp are so awesome (now that they have guaranteed SR)

The current one sucks though, its all older cards (initial/job/animal).

I thought the majority of initial/job/animals are pretty great. The URs aren't as cool as the later ones, but they're still good enough.

Mazre

Maki complete, that seems like it went much faster than usual. Meanwhile...after I convert the current stockpile, I will still have like 3.5k to go for Hanayo, shouldn't be any trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom