• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugstable

Banned
mfw they just add boring ass Eli UR instead
JfVxboS.png

Hehe I now know where you got all those faces from! I just finished watching Engaged to the Unidentified yesterday. Benio so crazy haha. I love the expression one you have with her shining glasses.

m0t0k1

Well, thinking on the animal cards, bunnies do scare easy and are shy like Umi. For Honoka, bears eat and sleep a lot. Eli, foxes are smart? Kotori, sheep are boring. Nico explains why she is a panda, (cute/popular). Animal Rin is cat and that one is obvious.

Apparently Animal Nozomi is a tanuki and Maki a leopard. I never looked closely enough at Animal Maki, I always thought she was supposed to be a tiger, but those are spots. Guess leopards are loners and shy too then. And cheating to look at Animal Nozomi's side story, I guess that explains why she is a tanuki.

What is this madness!!!!!!

ibxhSxqGVr4nEV.gif

m0t0k1

lol phoenix said the same thing. I'm loving this avatar edit til I finish DR2 when it releases next week!

its more the mix of sakura and despair bear going together. It looks like its leaching of her despair. At least your avatar never went as crazy as mine though :D

m0t0k1

Yeah, I shouldn't be so mean to sheep :p

Can't think of a way to compare them in a postive way, sheep follow the herd, and Kotori follows Honoka/Umi?

Sheep as spirit animals represent an innocent aspect of yourself; your childhood, child-like qualities characterized by innocence, gentleness /spiritual mode.

fek

NISA charged my card for the LE today, got the concert set for that OST. (got charged for the Danganronpa 2 LE too)

Hachitora

saAwwJ9.png
I didn't know anyone liked her tbh

Well I just think she's the best looking out of the three. She's got great child-bearing hips after all. I guess her character's kinda meh. Best character might have to be Mashiro. She's such a cute little dork.
Anyway, something a bit more on topic, I just can't FC Kaguya's Castle EX for the life of me. It's so annoying seeing that one good on the results screen.

tenton

No 4x for ENG version???? :(

The Japanese one went up with the daily reset didn't it?

It did, but there's also a maintenance window coming for the EN side. I don't remember if there was an updated needed for the first 4x/EX event songs or not, it was so long ago.

JoeFu

Banned
I sure hope it goes up after the maintenance. I don't want to play Listen to my Heart 50 times.

Why did they set the SR to 13k?

Yui

Ugh no 4x would be the worst...
aka no Hanayo 4 me... maybe
I mean, there is really no reason why they shouldn't enable it. Unless they can't figure out how to translate "4x"...

Get an avatar you bum. You seem like one of them scammers.
Srsly, no avatar = creepy.

Draxal

Maybe Kayo-chin is at 13k because they thought people would shell out more loveca for her, if they want that, they should raise point requirements for Nico/Maki events

Congrats, I haven't even played Soldier Game in forever

Think it was because of ex songs being available myself.

Mokoi

Banned
Uhh, I forgot how much Kayo-chin event song sucks. Now I really don't feel like burning all them leaves.

They should let you change the timing without having to jump into that test. It gets annoying having to go through it everytime.

chrono01

I don't mind it either. It isn't my least favorite LL song at least. I'd rather play Listen to My Heart than Mogyutto Love de Sekkin Chu.

I'e only played it 4 times. Still not sure if it's irritating yet.

I like it, while nowhere close to my favorites, at least it won't be a pain in the ass to listen to it for the rest of the event.
I welcome you all.

But yeah, it looks like we won't be getting the 4x event so, if you don't enjoy the song [for shame!], look forward to repeated listens.

But hey, maybe they'll surprise us?

Hachitora

You know the goddess sinon is waiting for you
Buttttts.
Sinon's probably one of the few reasons I still watch SAO tbh
But yeah, it looks like we won't be getting the 4x event so, if you don't enjoy the song [for shame!], look forward to repeated listens.

But hey, maybe they'll surprise us?
/cry
I'm gonna hope that 4X will be added after the update later. If not, then it's time for some grinding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom