• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

elhaym

The 4to6 single is pretty meh. =(

Oh, I should probably charge my Vita.

edit2:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin~
BwJ2MWdIcAAfACT.jpg:large

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Not sure I'd want to use 4x my tokens on an EX song I've yet to try, especially for an Event. :(
Well, unless you're grinding for top 1000+, there's no reason not to do it once to at least get the free heart for completion anyway.

Daamn, that would be awesome!
*is still sitting on 2000 tokens
I just hope I get enough to play each of those once, if only to get the 2500 fp.

Although I was lucky to get the new N in 3 draws, so... probably don't need it that much.

Hachitora

BOOOO.

4X is here. God damn it. lol

Oh well, at least I was able to level up yesterday.
I knew I should've never stopped believing! Now to grind out the tokens.
The 4to6 single is pretty meh. =(
I thought it was alright. Though Rippi's "A B C D" in the second verse sounded like very good english, and it sounded pretty awesome imo. And Yume-Yume-Wai-Wai Room has this 70s feel to it I think. Something about the synth and the way the vocals go, especially when they say "I fall in love". /geekmodeend

chrono01

Well, unless you're grinding for top 1000+, there's no reason not to do it once to at least get the free heart for completion anyway.

I just hope I get enough to play each of those once, if only to get the 2500 fp.

Although I was lucky to get the new N in 3 draws, so... probably don't need it that much.
Oh, there's a Loveca for first-time completion of it? Sounds great, will do!

I am aiming for Top 1000 though, so here's hoping I can at least A-Rank it. I'm not sure since I haven't seen the chart at all. The Hard Difficulty is pretty slow/boring, though, so it shouldn't be too bad.

Hopefully.

elhaym

Already said this about 4to6, but the songs are not very easy to listen to, there is just too much going on. And I gave Spicaterrible some more listens and it is good, especially for a Kotori song, but not good enough for my top five solo songs!

Yeah, I think that's my main issue with it. I generally like things that aren't too terribly complex.

(I can not explain why I like BiBi over Lily White though)

Marche90

That explains why I was able to reach a high rank this time...

Pretty sure I'm going down after this orz

BTW, do completing the 4X/EX songs yields any new rewards (as in, "since you have completed all versions of the songs you get X thing")? Loveca, FP, whatever?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
is there an error? i'm getting a duplicate event song and it's 180 leafs
That's the 4x song. You use 4x the tokens and get 4x the reward, but the same experience you would if you just played it normally.

It's just to say time for grinding (or to encourage more grinding, if you want to look at it that way. I wonder if the event scores will go up now as it becomes easier to grind. lol)

tenton

That's the 4x song. You use 4x the tokens and get 4x the reward, but the same experience you would if you just played it normally.

It's just to say time for grinding (or to encourage more grinding, if you want to look at it that way. I wonder if the event scores will go up now as it becomes easier to grind. lol)

It definitely does go up in the JP events, as everyone is now off to the races and using up their tokens. And mass grinding for more to screw each other over in the waning moments of the event. :p

tenton

That explains why I was able to reach a high rank this time...

Pretty sure I'm going down after this orz

BTW, do completing the 4X/EX songs yields any new rewards (as in, "since you have completed all versions of the songs you get X thing")? Loveca, FP, whatever?

EX songs gives you a loveca stone for completing it. As well as loveca stone rewards waiting for you to combo and rank high. And play 60 times. :p

firehawk12

Subete no aware
It definitely does go up in the JP events, as everyone is now off to the races and using up their tokens. And mass grinding for more to screw each other over in the waning moments of the event. :p
That's more what I was thinking of. I mean, you still need to play a lot to get the tokens in the first place, but your time to play the actual event song is literally cut to a quarter. I'm actually curious to see what happens with the TW score now. lol

tenton

That's more what I was thinking of. I mean, you still need to play a lot to get the tokens in the first place, but your time to play the actual event song is literally cut to a quarter. I'm actually curious to see what happens with the TW score now. lol

It's also pretty fun to play one song and gain an event level and then play another one right after and gain another event level (at the lower/mid event rewards level). 932 for a S-S play on 4x hard.

But yeah, we get some craziness towards the last couple of hours in the event. Well, there was already craziness, but now there's more of it from people who didn't plan as far ahead with tons of tokens to use.

Paprikka

Over 900 points from a single play is the best thing ever, for once I'm glad I procrastinated.

And I was going to just skip doing the easy/normal 4x versions since I didn't care about the extra 500 friend points from clearing all versions, but I noticed they count under your cleared songs in your profile and it'd bother me too much to not have them all in sync. Just a heads up to anyone that cares about that statistic.

tenton

Over 900 points from a single play is the best thing ever, for once I'm glad I procrastinated.

And I was going to just skip doing the easy/normal 4x versions since I didn't care about the extra 500 friend points from clearing all versions, but I noticed they count under your cleared songs in your profile and it'd bother me too much to not have them all in sync. Just a heads up to anyone that cares about that statistic.

I'm OCD and can't stand seeing the "NEW" on the icon, so I always play each version once. :p Plus, I'm trying to feed my top pure cards in that final push up the event song score rankings, so I need the friend points, too. :p

chrono01

Why does Expert difficulty only use 75 Leaf? I guess no Double Points there.

Hmm, so you can get an extra Loveca for doing 4x Hard and Expert?

tenton

Why does Expert difficulty only use 75 Leaf? I guess no Double Points there.

Hmm, so you can get an extra Loveca for doing 4x Hard and Expert?

Just like Hard is 15 LP and EX is 25 LP. Same idea. Same ratio, actually (numbers are just x3 tokens each). And just like Hard vs EX, the per use rewards are higher at each rank, so it's more efficient to play the EX songs if you can get the same rank-combo level than hard. Though with 4x hard, that's the fastest way to spend stones, of course.

chrono01

Never mind. A free Loveca for doing Expert but not Hard.

Since I've been spending my tokens, I don't really need to do the 4x, and I get more cards by simply doing the 1x. Great for those that hoarded, though.

Does the EX version contribute to Song Score rankings? Since I'm not max level and I'm not trying to get the second SR it seems like better XP-wise and Song ranking wise to play EX versus Hard x4.

tenton

Does the EX version contribute to Song Score rankings? Since I'm not max level and I'm not trying to get the second SR it seems like better XP-wise and Song ranking wise to play EX versus Hard x4.

No. 4x songs and EX do not count for the event song ranking. Top scores still are the 1x Hard song.

elhaym

So uh yeah, what the hell is the deal with the game on Android? I'm used to playing on my iPad and the game is pretty darn stable. On my HTC One M8 (Not exactly a slow phone), the game rubber bands all over the place and the note speed is inconsistent as hell.

I don't know how you guys can play like this. =(

Marche90

EX songs gives you a loveca stone for completing it. As well as loveca stone rewards waiting for you to combo and rank high. And play 60 times. :p

Kinda meant only the event song, but I guess it was the same as the rest of the other EX songs.

Thanks anyway!

chrono01

I'm going to wait until the Event song is added to the normal rotation before I play it on Easy/Normal [for completion-sake], but I suppose I'll play/get credit for the Easy/Normal 4x versions since they won't be normally accessible otherwise.

Kumubou

Annnnddddd Umi guilts me the second I decide to make Hanayo my main center. ;_;
RIP in pieces Markun, tomorrow morning they're going to find your corpse riddled with stab wounds and broken bones.

So uh yeah, what the hell is the deal with the game on Android? I'm used to playing on my iPad and the game is pretty darn stable. On my HTC One M8 (Not exactly a slow phone), the game rubber bands all over the place and the note speed is inconsistent as hell.

I don't know how you guys can play like this. =(
Welcome to music-rhythm games on Android. You should try jubeat plus or Reflec Beat plus on them (...or not, they're generally awful).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom