• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinglicious

Neo Member
Damn, I should've kept hording. Thanks to lurking the topic I only had about 1000 to use.
EX Mode... think I can go B/B on. Not sure if it's even possible for me to A Rank the score but damned if I won't try. Already S/S'd hard before and it costs so much more.

Markun

RIP in pieces Markun, tomorrow morning they're going to find your corpse riddled with stab wounds and broken bones.

a2Jq5id.jpg

Tell Maki I said, "Hello."

Hachitora

Well you can't deny she puts in a lot of effort. Or just sweats easily...
Yeah, my sis and I always commented on how sweaty she was compared to the rest. She's most probably having trouble singing while doing all that dancing at the same time, much like how singing and playing guitar at the same time can be kinda hard.
Also don't know why they have had Nawatobi twice at the Lives, Kodoku na Heaven is so much better.
Agreed. Though the only reason I don't like Nawatobi is cuz I just don't really like slow songs all that much. It does sound kinda nice though. It's just that Kodoku na Heaven muuuch more

pariah164

Unlocked No Brand Girls. That song is tricky as fuck on Hard.

Middling around 1400-1500 event points. I am not getting that second Kayo-chin at this rate.

Hachitora

I bet if they ever do more solo Umi songs, they would do Yuuki no Reason instead of Watashitaichi wa Mirai no Hana (which is better imo) -__-

Just noticed you are a member now too, congrats
wmfVqdL.png

Yep, Yuuki no Reason is one of my favorite Umi solos. Now that you mention it, why do they always sing the inferior solos. Where is my Ai wa Taiyou ja Nai??

And I just noticed that too =w=
Gotta thank all you guys here, since this thread is basically where 90% of my posts go. You guys are mah bros

pariah164

Gotta thank all you guys here, since this thread is basically where 90% of my posts go. You guys are mah bros
The Wayne in that gif is dancing perfectly to the Vocaloid song I have playing. Not sure how to feel about that... But yeah, congrats on becoming a member!

Markun

And I just noticed that too =w=

Congrats on the promotion! Also, yeah, this thread is where I'm most active too. I feel really comfortable here and it feels really nice to just talk here since I'm a lurker 99% of the time in most forums I go to. So yeah, this is definitely the
Best thread

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Lol.

Thank god they allow us to turn those off. I tried playing with the small cutaway's in the JP version and they still obscured too much.

Edit: Wait what the fuck is that last song he plays? Is that an actual song in-game?
I assume it's all a gag.

That said, someone should sample all the insert yells and use those to make some kind of crazy Muse song. lol

m0t0k1

Unlocked No Brand Girls. That song is tricky as fuck on Hard.

Middling around 1400-1500 event points. I am not getting that second Kayo-chin at this rate.

I love playing no brand girls! I am now trying to s-combo Tsuki made Daite Love*Heart. I have way more songs to unlock but i keep playing the old ones.

elhaym

Only 90%? Slacker!

The rest of GAF scares me.

edit: SIP delivered. Time to go to work and then drive for like 10 hours to Boston before I can actually play. :|

Mokoi

Banned
Only 90%? Slacker!

The rest of GAF scares me.

edit: SIP delivered. Time to go to work and then drive for like 10 hours to Boston before I can actually play. :|

Just got to stick to good community threads. Like the steam one. (go beg for keys lol)

Also have a safe drive.

Hugstable

Banned
Just got to stick to good community threads. Like the steam one. (go beg for keys lol)

LOL don't tempt them Mokoi! I mostly stick to Community thread myself but I also post in normal gaming every once in awhile. I'm pretty sure LL gaf and Steam GAF count for like 95% of my posts on this site lol.

Qurex

Neo Member
Obligatory Hanayo get post.

Yet I still can't full combo the event song on hard ;_;
I keep messing up in the middle of the song...

Hopefully Hanayo will get me back into the top 1000 for the event song rankings, I just got barely kicked out the top 1000. Either that or I somehow do a full combo.

m0t0k1

Yet I still can't full combo the event song on hard ;_;
I keep messing up in the middle of the song...

Hopefully Hanayo will get me back into the top 1000 for the event song rankings, I just got barely kicked out the top 1000. Either that or I somehow do a full combo.

You can do it believe! Hope next event they up the qualifying limit. Top 3000 or something.

The last chapter of this Maki event story is so good.

I never read them maybe i should check them out.

chrono01

JP and ENG SRs acquired :)
Congrats!

The competition for Hanayo doesn't seem so bad. Only a little more than a day left, and it's only at around 16k. Of course, people could be hoarding all of their tokens for a last minute 4x push, so that could easily add on another 10,000 points.

I'm going to aim for 25k again, that should be enough for the Top 1000.

Hugstable

Banned
Congrats!

The competition for Hanayo doesn't seem so bad. Only a little more than a day left, and it's only at around 16k. Of course, people could be hoarding all of their tokens for a last minute 4x push, so that could easily add on another 10,000 points.

Event better be like this for Rin, 25k around now for top 200 isn't that bad overall compared to how it was for some like Nico. Seems higher overall than the Umi and Kotori event I think though. Everyone is probably gonna be playing hard in the Nozomi event -_-

chrono01

Event better be like this for Rin, 25k around now for top 200 isn't that bad overall compared to how it was for some like Nico. Seems higher overall than the Umi and Kotori event I think though. Everyone is probably gonna be playing hard in the Nozomi event -_-
Yeah, Nozomi/Rin/Maki will likely be more competitive.

I'm not complaining, though. I'll try to save whatever Loveca I can for the onslaught.

Mazre

Congrats!

EN event is longer than usual this time, goes through 9/1 (MON) 6 AM EDT by my understanding.

1.5k to go on my end.

Also grats SliceSabre

tafer

Welp, remember that I said that my brother started playing and got a UR Hanayo on a single pull?

He just gave me his account since he not longer cares about the game. I have been playing on an old tablet that I had around and I have to say... Wow! 5+ new invites everyday for that UR also, playing on a table is far easier than on a phone (even with those nasty lags spikes from time to time).

The problem is, it's also a EN account and there is no way I'm going to do the same event twice on different devices. So I was wondering, any ideas what to do with it?

Draxal

25k won't get you into top 200, porbably 880-950ish range.

tenton

I think he meant right now, the top 200 is near 25k (it's 24772) with a couple of days left to go. But 4x/EX may cause the scores to ramp WAY up.

Edit: Also, I think people are not noticing (I know I just noticed) that this event ends on 9/1, not 8/31 like the events are supposed to. We've got more days than the Nico event and consequently, we're above the pace for that event. Likely going to need more than 36k for this event, maybe even 40k, for the top tier.

Hugstable

Banned

I know, I'm talking about overall for this point in the event. Rank 200 will probably be around 32-34k points.

EDIT: OH shit tenton is right there is an extra day. ALmost forgot about 4X also. Gonna be crazzzy

Bah! I was literally one, two tops, notes away from S ranking the EX event song. I'm not remotely close to FCing it, but still would have been nice to get an S rank. Oh well, I'll have a few more shots before the end of the event I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom