• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0t0k1

Mokoi already got Nico in a single draw. lol

LOL the despair is real. Spam more nico for Mokoi so he won't draw another one!

tumblr_n6susfFAKI1s74h99o1_400.gif
iZwedrWDcegbn.gif
iKt5tYQGbr1Zu.gif
ibfFPjP9PHvv0I.gif
55969334.jpg
ib24nwHnKS2hzl.gif

Kumubou

Even after burning all of those leaves, I'm still a bit short! Gah! At least there's time left with the event... but now the local authorities are on my case, as burning leaves out here is illegal due to the dry weather.

The EX chart for the event is actually kind of fun, and actually took more than one attempt to FC:

I forsee myself cursing out a lot of URs during the first score match event in the EN version.

PewPewK

Is it just me or are they using the same model for Honoka, Nico and Rin in that screenshot??? Get outta here with that no-budget BS.

The entire game just looks like cheap cash-in shit.

And their "each game has only 11 songs and you have to buy all three games for 8,000 JPY each to get the full 20 songs" isn't really helping their case.

Mokoi

Banned
I was going to try to wait until I ran out or nearly ran out of loveca, but just bought 100 >_> Do the right thing KLab and add UR Nozomi next!

And I might as well try to stay in the top 200, so going to do some grinding before its time to watch the wildcats whoop UNLV's ass

You made the right choice.

I had no idea Mokoi was this good at video editing.

Nozomi a beast. Also damm this sparked my video editing passion again.

tenton

I wonder where the cutoff for Rank 200 is going to end up.

My hands are dying.

Pretty sure past 35k. I usually can't make a very accurate prediction with the US version until the last day. We could be heading towards a 40k top 200. Adding to the problem is the 4x and EX songs; this is a first for the EN event and it's hard to predict what this will do to the final score, especially in those last 3 hours.

JP version, 2nd tier (42500) might jump a little over 30k. Not sure if it'll head over 31k.

DiGiKerot

I grabbed a digital copy of one of those Love Live Vita games this morning. It doesn't look quite as bad in play as some of those videos seemed to suggest, but man, the rhythm part of the game is just so weirdly mushy and imprecise and just plain unsatisfying feeling. I don't even think it's necessarily the note-tracking - the selectable harder note tracks are OK, if still not as complicated as the EX LLSIF stuff - but the notes move in an oddly jerky fashion and nothing feeds back in a fashion that feels satisfying.

Meh.

fek

Both versions of the premium set of the anime are now sold out on NISA store, good to know the anime is successful here too. My concert set shipped earlier today

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Oh so they unlock a way to get more points for your tokens.

Well I'll remember that for next time. Didn't play enough to get anywhere near the SR requirement this time round.

elhaym

... but man, the rhythm part of the game is just so weirdly mushy and imprecise and just plain unsatisfying feeling. I don't even think it's necessarily the note-tracking - the selectable harder note tracks are OK, if still not as complicated as the EX LLSIF stuff - but the notes move in an oddly jerky fashion and nothing feeds back in a fashion that feels satisfying.

Meh.

Echoing this. Ugh, this does not look to be a fun rhythm game. Given that I already sort of disliked Project Diva's gameplay, I guess I should have expected something like this, but so far it's really not doing anything for me.

I apparently also wasn't paying attention to if it explained the gimmicks, but hell if I can figure out how to activate them.

Also, one of the puchi nendos already broke on me. And it wasn't Nico. Ffffffffff.

Do friends contribute their active skills as well as their leader skill? Having the worst time trying to figure out where this other Perfect Lock is coming from.

Mazre

Finished up Hanayo this morning. Still holding on to ticket range for song score rank with Azusa keeping me company this past week.

Weird that they'd end the event on a weekend.

Sitting at around 30 Loveca at the moment. Not burning them for this event but debating on saving them for an 11 pull or using them next event.

m0t0k1

Weird that they'd end the event on a weekend.

Sitting at around 30 Loveca at the moment. Not burning them for this event but debating on saving them for an 11 pull or using them next event.

If you can go like the idol and want to be in top 200 go for it. Or else i would wait for your idol to appear in an event or do a 10+1 draw if that is faster. Also a bit off topic but nice foto's in the japan thread ^^.

Yeah tumblr can be a strange place but i use it to get my idol content :D.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Maki: Shall we go home together then?
Nico: Give me your hand.
Maki: Sure.
Maki: (Nico-chan is still teary-eyed, so I hold her hand tightly--so that we'll never, ever be separated.)
Maki: (We walk like that the entire way back on the night path.)
Maki: (Nico-chan looks just like an elementary school kid when she's crying, and somehow, looking at her makes my fear of ghosts and the school building at night disappear completely...)
Maki: (Is today one of my own seven mysteries? ♡ Nico-chan was right, it's a different story depending on if you're together or alone.)

Boy, they're pushing the yuri pairings in these hard. :p

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Managed to get A/A in the EX event song. I don't have enough power to get the S rank... it's too bad that the first Pure rares are all healers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom