• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markun

5402AA9E47055D002C

hopefully this is enough

I'm praying that my 32k is enough too.

Markun

Kinda glad there wasn't a Pure box during the event, I hope the next theme is better than the Chinese dresses

I liked the theme, then again I really like Chinese dresses. <_>

I'm predicting that Rin might have a new UR after maintenance tonight. She hasn't had a new non-promo UR since March and now would be the perfect time for one for her!

Mokoi

Banned
Holy shit! This may be the first time I actually complete a login bonus card. Well besides the UR Eli. Who in their right mind would skip a free UR.

tenton

For the JP 2nd tier, if we consider that the last half hour has never beaten the last hour, everyone above 31481 should be safe. I...have 31384, so as usual, I'm not completely safe.

tenton

Should have spent the extra loveca. :(

I literally ran out of time, but I am also in the 1 token left over club. :p

EN event is kind of hard to predict, because I don't know what the 4x/EX songs will do the scoring this time 'round. Based on past events and giving a bit of a margin, I'd say the final score for the EN top tier will be in the low 37k and the 2nd tier in the high 26k.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I literally ran out of time, but I am also in the 1 token left over club. :p

EN event is kind of hard to predict, because I don't know what the 4x/EX songs will do the scoring this time 'round. Based on past events and giving a bit of a margin, I'd say the final score for the EN top tier will be in the low 37k and the 2nd tier in the high 26k.
You should play the TW version so you can make predictions for me. lol

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Yeah, I was gonna order the blu ray set on NISA this weekend, but it's already gone. First time I've seen a blu ray pre order go out of stock for them :x

Ordered it from Robert's Anime Corner instead just now. Costs more, but beats not having it I guess.

tenton

Hmmm rank 200 is at 28.7k now (and I see you around there! You got three August Nico cards?? @__@)

Anyway, so up nearly 10k for the cutoff...I hope thats it at the worst, I wouldn't have to play too much more for that.

Trying a new strategy; it's called, let's not be 20k behind on the last day. :p

And yeah, somehow I managed to draw 3 of those Pure UR Nicos. My EN Pure team is stronger than my JP one. :p And yet, still can't get up to top 10 in the Event Song scoring. I am top 50 worthy, though; have a little bit more to level up on one card that can end up as a top 9 Pure card for me.

We've got slightly less than 27 hours left. I might just aim at 38k and see what happens; leave room for a slight adjustment as the day goes on.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Trying a new strategy; it's called, let's not be 20k behind on the last day. :p

And yeah, somehow I managed to draw 3 of those Pure UR Nicos. My EN Pure team is stronger than my JP one. :p And yet, still can't get up to top 10 in the Event Song scoring. I am top 50 worthy, though; have a little bit more to level up on one card that can end up as a top 9 Pure card for me.

We've got slightly less than 27 hours left. I might just aim at 38k and see what happens; leave room for a slight adjustment as the day goes on.

Man, people with their luck!

Yui

Daaamn, real maid cards? And the idolized versions look great!
I could do a 10+1 draw. But I will probably wait until they announce the next event, just to be sure to not miss out on a great event card.

Marche90

I wonder how long it will be until we get tickets in the internacional version. Seeing everyone making good pulls is making me jealous lol

Currently I'm at 39 loveca, at least, so I'm gonna do an 11-pull sooner than later. If only I hadn't done 3 single pulls a while algo...

m0t0k1

I wonder how long it will be until we get tickets in the internacional version. Seeing everyone making good pulls is making me jealous lol

Currently I'm at 39 loveca, at least, so I'm gonna do an 11-pull sooner than later. If only I hadn't done 3 single pulls a while algo...

I am expecting it to be in a year. Those support tickets has only be implemented in the jpn version. Since everything is a year behind in the English version i am expecting this too. since the 4x events have been introduced in the jpn version at the same event.

Qurex

Neo Member

So something like this?

Also looks like we are showing off lucky scouting ticket draws?
Time for me to show off my last few scouting tickects from the past events :p

Got this one after the Umi event, it seems a lot of people draw this one. I was so surprised that I got a UR though single ticket pull.

This one I drew after the Honoka event. I quite like this card.

Hopefully my luck will continue for the next ticket draw.

tenton

Wait, is the event over for the US? Is that why everyone's doing 11 draws? Or is that just JP?

You can do an 11 draw in the US event right now; an oddity put the guaranteed SR+ draw in effect as well (mid event update to add cards). But if you're pushing for event related things, you might need your loveca gems for that. :p

Hugstable

Banned
Ah I thought you meant you only wanted those three >_>

Possible maid UR Umi is making me want to buy loveca for JP...But I will stay strong! Hopefully

Yeah, it looks really good and semi-related, I think these pictures where people draw the characters as the seiyuu is my favorite thing

I need more

That last 4 to 6 picture is <3

pariah164

You can do an 11 draw in the US event right now; an oddity put the guaranteed SR+ draw in effect as well (mid event update to add cards). But if you're pushing for event related things, you might need your loveca gems for that. :p
Nope, I'm done with the event. BRB buying 15 Loveca.

Anony

just got the event SR and just out of leaf
i can't believe i'm not going to full combo this one, it's pretty simple, but i'm just not getting the timings right
fuck...

Soooo... Does anyone have a guess about how many points one should have to be in the top 1000 at the end of the event?
I'm currently rank 675 with 23.4K points. Not sure if I should aim higher or not (this is the 1st time I'm trying to rank).

Draxal

Soooo... Does anyone have a guess about how many points one should have to be in the top 1000 at the end of the event?
I'm currently rank 675 with 23.4K points. Not sure if I should aim higher or not (this is the 1st time I'm trying to rank).

25 to 26k should be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom