• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qurex

Neo Member
Soooo... Does anyone have a guess about how many points one should have to be in the top 1000 at the end of the event?
I'm currently rank 675 with 23.4K points. Not sure if I should aim higher or not (this is the 1st time I'm trying to rank).

The last event ended at 25,192 points for the top 1000

pariah164

Le la la, time for an 11 draw~.

RXsv9Ni.jpg

*prepares to make a comment about despair, pauses*

Know what? No. I'm OK with this. Maid Rin GET.

tenton

Soooo... Does anyone have a guess about how many points one should have to be in the top 1000 at the end of the event?
I'm currently rank 675 with 23.4K points. Not sure if I should aim higher or not (this is the 1st time I'm trying to rank).

My guess is that the 1000th place will be somewhere in the 26k range. Might be mid 26k. 27k to be safe, I think. EN event hasn't started ramping up yet, so I'm not sure.

m0t0k1

Le la la, time for an 11 draw~.

*prepares to make a comment about despair, pauses*

Know what? No. I'm OK with this. Maid Rin GET.

it's raining R hallelujah its raining...... in loving memory of aytrial i post his gif ones more.
iZwedrWDcegbn.gif

at least you are happy with it so its all good

m0t0k1

Seeing as I've been having an R drought with my Normal pulls, I'll take it.

You could always use your R to skill up your other R characters. I am at a crazy point in the game now that i need to feed R cards just because they are useless such a strange thing. They used to make me so happy. Now i only need SR or higher.

pariah164

You could always use your R to skill up your other R characters. I am at a crazy point in the game now that i need to feed R cards just because they are useless such a strange thing. They used to make me so happy. Now i only need SR or higher.
That is exactly what I plan to do, plus the SR is Maki, so that makes me happy. Not my fave, but she's in the top 3, right behind Kayo and Rin.

Thanks for the input guys.
27k then... That's more than I thought. And I already used 10 stones. I'll probably aim for 27k before going to sleep and that will leave tomorrow morning to get a few more points without using stones.
That's probably the last time I try to rank, it's too stressful when the event nears its end. :p

m0t0k1

Waiting until my lucky time pulled off!

Maid Maki is very cute, and I'm happy to get Maid Nico since she is Pure.

I am drawing all the bad luck towards me OvO. But i had my draw already today so from tommorow on out you all need to beware of bad draws again!

Its a shame that mocha pounding Rin is way better than whatever Rin is doing/wearing in the second card.

I do like the outfit of the idolized rin more. But the expression of the first one. So if you want them all better go get top 200 so it won't be a problem anymore :p

Hi all, I'm joining the fun of this thread/forum. In the first few events it was seeing all the high-ranking people from this forum that made me want to rank really high in the current Hanayo event! I burnt so many loveca...

Hope you all find these predictions useful:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...LxECXBO5WrPkEK1WEivw/edit?pli=1#gid=270066927

Hi welcome to LLgaf! Hope you enjoy your stay. Like you already idol science is best science <3. So those red lines in the graphs are your prediction growths? Why the heavy increase at the end of the line because of last day?

Himemiya

Hi welcome to LLgaf! Hope you enjoy your stay. Like you already idol science is best science <3. So those red lines in the graphs are your prediction growths? Why the heavy increase at the end of the line because of last day?
Thanks!

Oh no those aren't my predictions but someone else's with data pulled from http://ll.idolactiviti.es/hanayoeventlive/
Since the raw stats of each hour (for top 200) are ~1000 more points than they were predicted to be at this point, with ~1500 more being the biggest difference, the cutoff isn't going to be 35737 but 1500-2000 more at the very least.

I wish I could do that much math on my own.

m0t0k1

Thanks!

Oh no those aren't my predictions but someone else's with data pulled from http://ll.idolactiviti.es/hanayoeventlive/
Since the raw stats of each hour (for top 200) are ~1000 more points than they were predicted to be at this point, with ~1500 more being the biggest difference, the cutoff isn't going to be 35737 but 1500-2000 more at the very least.

I wish I could do that much math on my own.

Ahh okay i see. Thanks for explaining. Gonna add this to the op under the link section. I should also update the event sections but i guess everybody understands that part now :p

Himemiya

https://yefta.com/llsif/

This is also a nice tool, a calculator that'll tell you how many loveca, time, and such you'll need to spend on an event to get a certain number of points.

I've done that calculation manually before, and the site has its worth as long as you manually input time remaining, and realize that when you say you're "rank 94" it doesn't know if you've just hit 94, or have a lot of XP and are almost 95; Just ballpark it! ^^ Although the event's almost over...

Credits in the lower left corner and sorry if either site has been posted already.

Just burned through all my tokens and sitting at around 35k points. I hope it doesn't end up going to 40k or something...

Thanks for all the tool pages. Bookmarked.

Saves me the trouble of taking out a calculator every time I want to make an estimation.

m0t0k1

https://yefta.com/llsif/

This is also a nice tool, a calculator that'll tell you how many loveca, time, and such you'll need to spend on an event to get a certain number of points.

I've done that calculation manually before, and the site has its worth as long as you manually input time remaining, and realize that when you say you're "rank 94" it doesn't know if you've just hit 94, or have a lot of XP and are almost 95; Just ballpark it! ^^ Although the event's almost over...

Credits in the lower left corner and sorry if either site has been posted already.

Alright added that to the OP. There was one guy busy making our own LL gaf site but he disappeared so we could use some new handy links. Thanks we did not have this link!

Hachitora

Looks like imma have to use Love Gems to even get the 13,000 points for Hanayo. And I thought I was gonna take a break from the EN version for this event :p
Edit:
So how long until everyone here is on Love Live LINE?

I'm tempted to get it. I don't really have much use for it though. Don't remember how to download the Love Live stuff either.

lovetan

Neo Member
i hate going for top 200.

33k points rank 190 as of almost an hour ago but i have around 1000 tokens and more loveca im crossing my fingers

tenton

i hate going for top 200.

33k points rank 190 as of almost an hour ago but i have around 1000 tokens and more loveca im crossing my fingers

1000 tokens, you should be fine. Push to 37k and you'll be safe. At 33k and 1000 tokens, if you go 4x hard 5 times, that's 4500+ points if you can S rank the song and A/S combo consistently. And you'll have 100 tokens left over to push to 38k. You should be safe on the loveca spending; in fact you'll get 3 more at 35k. :p

Edit: BTW, the last update kicked in; 33219 is 200th place.

lovetan

Neo Member
1000 tokens, you should be fine. Push to 37k and you'll be safe. At 33k and 1000 tokens, if you go 4x hard 5 times, that's 4500+ points if you can S rank the song and A/S combo consistently. And you'll have 100 tokens left over to push to 38k. You should be safe on the loveca spending; in fact you'll get 3 more at 35k. :p

Edit: BTW, the last update kicked in; 33219 is 200th place.
I want to get 40k points so I'm going to burn another 5 gems or something i can't math right now. kayo kayo kayo kayo wait for me
207th now wahhhh

chrono01

I have enough tokens to bump me up to around...27.5k maybe, not sure if that will be enough for the Top 1000. I might have to spend another Loveca or two...

tenton

I have enough tokens to bump me up to around...27.5k maybe, not sure if that will be enough for the Top 1000. I might have to spend another Loveca or two...

27.5k is likely fine. I'm guessing the event will have the top 1000 in the mid 26k- high 26k range, so having a safety margin and having your score in the 27k range is safe.

lovetan

Neo Member
Spending 5 gems to get 3. Interesting...
anything for kayochin kayochin kayochin kayochin kayochin kayochin kayochin kayochin kayochin kayochin kayochin kayochin kayochin kayochin kayochin kayochin kayochin kayochin kayochin kayochin kayochin kayochin

tenton

anything for kayochin kayochin kayochin kayochin kayochin kayochin kayochin kayochin kayochin kayochin kayochin kayochin kayochin kayochin kayochin kayochin kayochin kayochin kayochin kayochin kayochin kayochin

If you ain't (goes and checks to see who's ahead now in the sweepstakes) "&#12363;&#12424;&#12385;&#12435;&#12398;&#33509;&#33609;&#23395;&#31680;", you're just like the rest of the top 200. :p

Hachitora

Listen to My Heart just came up on my ipod and I knew that the song referenced NicoRinPana's names, but I just now realized that it also references the seiyuus

Kyou wa kyou no nikkoniko de
Dai koufun no Kokoro rinrin
Hanabanashii konna MISSION wo todokemasu!

Kyou wa kyou no aoi wo sora
Dai koufun de katarerippi
Shikametsura nante BYE-BYE tomarimasen!
Shikaco was Yurika's nickname, right?

chrono01

Do it! You can then get the idolized version! Then again you lose the regular version :(
Well I haven't missed a second Event SR card yet, so I might as well! >:)

27.5k is likely fine. I'm guessing the event will have the top 1000 in the mid 26k- high 26k range, so having a safety margin and having your score in the 27k range is safe.
Yeah, I might push for 28.5k just to be sure. It's worth an extra Loveca or two, I'm thinking, as it would be unfortunate to be so close and miss out on it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom