• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenton

Listen to My Heart just came up on my ipod and I knew that the song referenced NicoRinPana's names, but I just now realized that it also references the seiyuus

Shikaco was Yurika's nickname, right?

Yes, Shikaco is her nickname. In fact I forget her real name sometimes. :p

tenton

3rd to last update moved up over 1000 points, but remains right under 35,000. Chances are that the last 90 minutes won't bring more than 2000 points, but let's see what that second to last update (and the last update that we'll have to adjust scores) brings us.

In fact this update is the highest the top 200 has moved in one update (beating the 2nd to last update from the Nico event). So the next update may say a whole lot; either it does more and people were holding back (and 37k is in danger), or everyone just blew their tokens and the update scales back.

Himemiya

I just used my remaining tokens and am past 41k...goodbye Listen to my heart!! Hope the EX comes back soon. I'm gonna take a nap.

Good luck everyone and I hope when maintenance ends we can all have a happy time with goat Hanayo!
ibes7JzJKcV86w.gif

Paprikka

Just shy of 28k so I should be safe, I think I'll wait for the last score update to be sure then stop for the night. Hope everyone gets the tier they're aiming for!

tenton

Just updated, 25,995 is the cutoff.

Yeah, 28k should be fine.

Looks like everyone blew their leaves load. This might be the first time the last half hour beats the previous hour's total. Just because that increase in the 200th place was so low.

I'm in the upper 27k area and feel no need to spend any stones. 1 token left and I should be fine.

chrono01

Looks like everyone blew their leaves load. This might be the first time the last half hour beats the previous hour's total. Just because that increase in the 200th place was so low.

I'm in the upper 27k area and feel no need to spend any stones. 1 token left and I should be fine.
Wow, I had more tokens then I thought.

Anyway, final total is 29,156. I'm hoping that's enough.

m0t0k1

i am curious when LL JPN version is going to be implementing a new kind of event. They said it was coming. We need more dance outs YEAH!

tumblr_na931hiDmm1tyk5dxo1_500.gif

tenton

i am curious when LL JPN version is going to be implementing a new kind of event. They said it was coming. We need more dance outs YEAH!

Next month. They said it'll start in Sept. I wonder how they will rotate it? Right now it's Score Match for the first part of the month and Tokens for the second half. If they go to a three event type, either I'll have 0 free time (i.e. no breaks in between events) or we won't see one event type each month.

Yui

July 26, 2014
Starting from July 31 at 3 PM JST, a new Voucher Recruitment box will be available
1 Voucher - 1x UR Mother card, raises a card's skill level - 4 types total (Honoka/Maki/Nico/Kotori's mothers)
5 Vouchers - 1x SR or UR (guaranteed SR or higher)
All players will obtain a voucher every 20 ranks (those already higher than rank 20 will receive a corresponding number of tickets in their present box)
Vouchers are also obtained every 10 premium draws (replacing or adding to the current +1 loveca bonus)
Required EXP to rank up will also be halved for all ranks up to 100, so that new players can unlock the stages more easily
EXPERT modes for the BD daily stages will be added in August

A new event type will begin in September

So it should be the next event, or the one after that.

m0t0k1

Next month. They said it'll start in Sept. I wonder how they will rotate it? Right now it's Score Match for the first part of the month and Tokens for the second half. If they go to a three event type, either I'll have 0 free time (i.e. no breaks in between events) or we won't see one event type each month.

I like me free time in between events it gets me good night sleeps instant of waking up to play :( I hope they are not going to do that. Maybe they rotate it now like 1,2,3 and start over again so that we dont have tokens in first and score in second half.

edit: yeah its september but when :D? is it going to replace tokens or score. or do we get no breaks hope they inform us soon.

Yui

I wonder how they will rotate it? Right now it's Score Match for the first part of the month and Tokens for the second half. If they go to a three event type, either I'll have 0 free time (i.e. no breaks in between events) or we won't see one event type each month.
is it going to replace tokens or score. or do we get no breaks hope they inform us soon.

The new event could also be a permanently ongoing event, while still keeping the usual token-score match cycle. Like a monthly ranking or something along those lines.
Rewards could include older cards and people might have to split their time between the usual events and this new one. (Since they would happen at the same time.)

m0t0k1

The new event could also be a permanently ongoing event, while still keeping the usual token-score match cycle. Like a monthly ranking or something along those lines.
Rewards could include older cards and people might have to split their time between the usual events and this new one. (Since they would happen at the same time.)

That sounds like it could be interesting. Which means if you want to place high in both events you have to buy more loveca. A wise business decision. But hope i can survive that.

Finally, it's over. Who knew trying to rank was so long, boring, frustrating and stressful? And that was only for the top 1000. Aiming for the top 200 must be even worse...
Anyway, I ended up with 27.5K points. If I'm not in the top 1000, I'll be flipping tables. For real. In any case, I'm done with ranking in events. Never again. :p

Markun

There's a new announcement on the JP version. It looks like they're delaying the new event type until further notice because they weren't sure it would satisfy the players. There's going to be a Score Match instead like usual.

Yui

There's a new announcement on the JP version. It looks like they're delaying the new event type until further notice because they weren't sure it would satisfy the players. There's going to be a Score Match instead like usual.

Well... ^^
Sounds like it will be a long delay.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Made it in pretty easy with about 27000 points in the end. I always end up a little more than necessary I guess. Had fun with the expert chart at the end though. That event went for way too long though, never again please...

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Event rewards are up but not song rewards yet. For me at least.

Edit: It's all there now.

Edit 2: 2 Scouting Tickets, 2 heaps of nothing. Good luck everyone!!

Hachitora

I think I accidentaly practiced off that new Normal from this event T~T How long until they add them into regular scouting?

Also, tried to draw maid Maki in JP. Not exactly what I wanted but I guess this Maki is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom