• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great thing about getting that Umi UR is that now I have a UR of each attribute. The lack of a Smile UR was the biggest drawback to my Smile team. It actually makes my Smile team the strongest of the three.

Hugstable

Banned
I had to send you one, since yours wasn't showing up in the requests

Nyaaaa~

ik0g5RkwDVL3r.gif

I'm pretty excited for the Rin event coming up so soon. I'm prepared both time wise and Loveca wise... so Rin SR idolized I'm coming!

Qurex

Neo Member
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Woooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooo!

Congrats, a UR from a scouting ticket and it's the new one as well :D

Anyway, Obligatory post event report

Got two scouting ticket, got two rares :/ Well I needed one of them to idolise so it's not too bad...

Song ranking 741 - 25,4715
Event ranking 2096 - 19,184 points
I had some tokens left but I ran out of time to get into the top 2000 :|
Took a lot at the top 4000, it was close, 5 people ranked at 3999

I have 8 inactives on my friend list so feel free me to add me if you want and I'll clear some room
ID: 121652525

Does anyone know when the English bluray is coming out, it has a UR right?

Mokoi

Banned
Ranked 8233 for the event. Ranked 416 for the song. I didn't care much about Hanayo's event, but next one I'll try to go ham.

---

Washi Washi!
---
So apparently I pre-ordered the Honkers nendroid too. I really need to make a doc keeping track of this shit. Viewing your order history on AmiAmi's is not very good. Wish they would just show all the orders, and not have to specify the time frame. I won't be getting the Nendoroid Petite figures except for maybe Nozomi. Although I do plan on getting the regualr nendoroids of µ's in their "Bokura wa Ima no Naka de" outfits.

It's supposed to be released tomorrow but NISA shipped my copy earlier. It comes with promo UR Honoka

Ahh shit! I thought I ordered it, but nope I didn't. Now they are all sold out. Fuck.

tafer

2400ish and 1600ish for the event ranks.
But the best part was what I got with the ticket, a SR cool Maki! Couldn't be better, my cool team was my weakest.

Mokoi

Banned
I just got a R Eli with my ticket. I decided to do a single pull after that, and just got another R Eli. Guess Eli is Love Eli is life.

chrono01

Damn it. I really over-did it with my points, I could have saved a Loveca or two. I was at a little over 29k. Oh well, better to be sure, I guess!

I was kind of hoping to be knocked out of the Top 1000 for the Event Song Ranking, since I would have preferred the three Loveca over the Scouting Ticket [since I'll likely get a duplicate Rare out of it]. At least with the Loveca I could put it to use with Nozomi's upcoming event. I will use later and post the [depressing] results.

Also, so jealous of that Umi UR. She's my favorite idol too. ~_~

[Congrats, ThreePiMatt!]

I was just thinking, and there are two things that I'd like added to the game; 1) a list of songs your Full Combo'd and how many attempts it took you to do it, and 2) Team Events. Like, you put together a group of like 5 players, and they have like team leaderboards in addition to solo leaderboards.

Mokoi

Banned
I was just thinking, and there are two things that I'd like added to the game; 1) a list of songs your Full Combo'd and how many attempts it took you to do it, and 2) Team Events. Like, you put together a group of like 5 players, and they have like team leaderboards in addition to solo leaderboards.

They could use a lot of improvements with the game. As already suggested a trading card system would be fantastic, and they could fix the bonds not displaying properly (this one takes priority). Allowing players to adjust the timing without having to take the calibration test would be nice too. EN game could really use the visual update the JP game got. Also being able to make the chibi idols hop during the loading screen. Small details like that really make a game for me.

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
Yay, finally I'm in! I've been lurking since the Umi event, >.> You people have cracked me up on so many occasions and for this I thank you. I had some trouble finding the ID list so I'm just going to add them here and hopefully I'll find the list later.

My IDs are
USA:
Umi (Cool) UR -222387025 Hime
Hanayo(Pure) /Nozomi (Smile) UR - 177916346 Hime (Currently Nozomi since I had Kayo-chin since my second single pull .. ever!)
JP:
Rin (Pure) UR- 153719620 Hime

I hope to get along with all of you and join in on the fun!!

Oh and um .. Maki, Eli, Umi!

Hugstable

Banned
Yay, finally I'm in! I've been lurking since the Umi event, >.> You people have cracked me up on so many occasions and for this I thank you. I had some trouble finding the ID list so I'm just going to add them here and hopefully I'll find the list later.

My IDs are
USA:
Hanayo(Pure) /Nozomi (Smile) UR - 177916346 Hime (Currently Nozomi since I had Kayo-chin since my second single pull .. ever!)
JP:

Yay another new Member!! Welcome to Love Live GAF!!! We are the idolest place on earth!

Also here is some Maki love!

idUqJpwqoEF4S.gif

ibhvmPKTlDGDxb.gif

if9lKD4OPko1R.gif

Mokoi

Banned

Welcome to best thread, and I'll shoot ya some invites. Got URs as my mains. Also smh at no Nozomi love.

=( got SR honokers out my 11 pull, and the rest rare cards. idoru is suffering.

Honkers!

Yay another new Member!! Welcome to Love Live GAF!!! We are the idolest place on earth!

Also here is some Maki love!
(jifs)

Why you shitposting with jifs. :p *does the same*

Hugstable

Banned
Welcome to best thread, and I'll shoot ya some invites. Got URs as my mains. Also smh at no Nozomi love.

Honkers!

Why you shitposting with jifs. :p *does the same*

Giving him a nice big Maki welcome! He came right in time too since the Maki event isn't really that far away now!

EDIT: JOOOOOIN US SAFS! I wanna bombard you with Umi Umi Ummm stickers

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Oh hey, I actually have 50 love gems now because I apparently managed to rank somewhere in the last event.

Maybe I'll scout tomorrow.

Hopefully I get some smile Honokas.

chrono01

My IDs are
USA:
JP:

Welcome!

LLSIF gaf will never die!

Edit:
So is this the only Normal added today?

New LoveLive Friend ID SpreadSheet

I looked at the last few pages and copied over who had posted recently from the old list to the new one. If I missed you, I apologize. Anyone who has the link can edit it so hopefully no one trolls us and messes it up.

EDIT:

This will probably work better.

Request form to be added to LoveLive Friend ID spreadsheet

Send a form request here to be added to the spreadsheet. Post a reminder here in this thread that you have done so and I'll update the spreadsheet.

friend code spreadsheet

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
I don't normally speak in the third person but when I do I am probably drinking Dos Equis

Giving him a nice big Maki welcome! He came right in time too since the Maki event isn't really that far away now!

She is happy for the welcome.

I am a nurse so I will bring this thread back to life!

If there were new nozomi lovers that joined the thread I'd probably abandon it

Nozomi is 4th on my list followed by Nico since she brings out the best in Maki!

chrono01

Want my friend points? Just take these useless things away from me. I've got to much.
Haha, it's not as though I'm running low [I have around 70,000 of em'] I just hate wasting them. >_<

Appreciate the offer, though [despite being impossible].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom