• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why we split in in multiple, so everyone has time to come back from the hospital.

edit: Why are some OTs on the GAMING side and some in Community. Is there a rule to that?
A month after a game is out, an OT gets sent to Community.

There's really no semblance though since mods just sorta send it whenever they want. lol

firehawk12

Subete no aware
That's why we split in in multiple, so everyone has time to come back from the hospital.

edit: Why are some OTs on the GAMING side and some in Community. Is there a rule to that?

Generally, game OTs move to Community after a couple of weeks. Well, usually if mods notice anyway. I think they're all afraid to come into this one!

I think so too, the appear way more often than other exotic animals. Anyway, that Alpaca talk remind me of PACAPLUS

Wait, is that an... Alpaca romantic visual novel? lol

When they are some months in Gaming they are moved to Community.

Ronok

=D I just full combo'd Mogyutto "love" de Sekkinchuu! =D As a bonus that maxed the bond with four of my idols including my 4* Maki. ^^ Good times.

JoeFu

Banned
ib1OgmWcs23yBE.png

lol why would I vote for the impostor when I got the originator right next to it?

Rahk

The free daily scout has given me two rares so far, yay.

Also, the worst is when you start a song then get distracted waiting for it to load and miss the first hit, followed by full comboing the rest.

mermaid fiesta full combo finish!

think im done with this song for a long ass while, also spamming this has left me like no Cool gals left to master lol

Chariot

Aww shit. I messed up big time. Yesterday I was almost next level, I had juts to wait on two or three LP, but I slept in. So I woke up with a uncharged phone (the cable comes into way of my hands, I am #teamthumb) and full LP while there were like 10 exp missing to the next level. And then I played two songs and sucked balls because of the cable on one side. Such misfortune! :(
Bull well, good to see, that it's going well for most of you. Gratz to all the succsessful fullcombos!

Don't forget the one where you date your Brother:
http://vr-zone.com/articles/printer-romance-japan/66972.html

As in printer, not relative.
Classics :D

lol why would I vote for the impostor when I got the originator right next to it?
Did you want Nisemonogatari and Monogatari Second Season? Sometimes the Imposter is more real than the real thing. (Psycho-Pass would work, too)

You guys...

playing songs on easy is the woooorst!

NzuBx8N.png

Hahaha, why I miss this stuff? Stupid sleep.

Everytime Nico pops up I want to smack her. Why is she always a jerk?
Better question: why do so many people like her so much?
I mean, even in the poll she smacked Honoka from the throne.

jbehgSeGaOgjWe.png

that better just be a peace sign
... :D

The free daily scout has given me two rares so far, yay.

Also, the worst is when you start a song then get distracted waiting for it to load and miss the first hit, followed by full comboing the rest.
Nice!

Does it matter what Ns you use to upgrade an idol?

At the minute I've been feeding Ns to their respective idols. But this means that the members who's cards I get a lot (Nun!) are upgrading faster. I was thinking about just picking an idol I want to upgrade and feeding all Ns to them regardless of character or colour. But do you have to feed greens with greens, reds with reds etc.?

chrono01

Does it matter what Ns you use to upgrade an idol?

At the minute I've been feeding Ns to their respective idols. But this means that the members who's cards I get a lot (Nun!) are upgrading faster. I was thinking about just picking an idol I want to upgrade and feeding all Ns to them regardless of character or colour. But do you have to feed greens with greens, reds with reds etc.?
You get more XP if you match the color, so Smile with Smile, Cool with Cool, and Pure with Pure. Outside of that, nope. The actual idol doesn't matter, although apparently the higher level it is, the more XP it will give [obviously].

holysan

Nice!
What are usual numbers for popular games on ios/android? I need some comparison.
I barely know anything about the mobile market, but I remember that the IM@S: Cindarella Girls card battle game was said to have over 4 million registered users at the time of the anime announcement. Exists for a much longer time though.

m0t0k1

Nice!
What are usuall numbers for popular games on ios/android? I need some comparison.

Ok let me dive a bit into sales age gaf/

Puzzle and dragons : 10 months ago it had 15 milion users worldwide according of USgamer and accourding to the playstore 10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads in japan
3 million of those are US players according to venturebeat but this article is newer and was 4 months ago

Brave frontier has: 100.000 - 500.000 downloads in the west and 1.000.000 - 5.000.000 in jpn and that is only counting the android version

and looking at more popular western games
clash of clans has 10.000.000 - 50.000.000

and the most famous one angry birds
100,000,000 - 500,000,000
and according to vg24/7 in januari this year angry birds had its 2 billionth download.

and speaking about highest grossing we are in the top 400!!!
llpcorc.jpg

m0t0k1

She would be an awesome Kaiki, alas a bit more cheerful.

edit: ah awesome. We have a long way to go, but at least we are on the way.

And: so you are dutch :D

Ja i am :D

Anyone know numbers for the AKB game?

If you mean the official akb48 game that looks like that one that came out on 3ds on playstore it is about 100.000 - 500.000 downloads but you should know that iPhone is doing great in japan probably the second best market after america that is why you see a lot of jpn games ios only. In may 2013 it had a market share of 15% and ios don't show the amount of downloads :(
It's something I guess. ^^

Uhm.... >_>?

There is a mountain of shit in the both the ios and playstore so yeah there are probably even more shit games in the top 400 :p

Thanks guys, a bit more knowledgeable again :)
Yeah, there is also a version with a goat. And then there is the one and only legend Hatoful Boyfriend.
... and we don't even get the relatively normal stuff :,(
I knew already about Hatoful Boyfriend That shit is nuts. lol

Hahahaha, this shit is amazing.

Everytime Nico pops up I want to smack her. Why is she always a jerk?

Well, im on episode 6 of the anime and Eli is still the greatest jerk in the group. I suppose it will change next episode from what Nozomi said to her and the end of 6.

Chariot

I'm really missing something like Love Plus on Vita or my Smartphone.It doesn't even have to do with dating, they could just make a companion version for μ's, where we support one girl as friend, manager or something.

BTW I have 48 hearts and I don't know how to get the last 2.
Ive already idolized all the N girls. Well all but one, Kasane Hasekura, that still need to get 2 cards from her. That would only mean an extra heart though, and still with my shitty luck it could be days until I find her (or never). If I find another blue girl with glasses Im going to be so mad! Holyshit, right now is worse than the nun.
The calendar heart prizes also seem far away as today I got one.
The only thing that occurs to me is playing low LP songs so I can get as much N cards as I can with a single LP card and try to feed them to my idols so they can reach level 40, although I did already one with that and she ate the majority of my unsued ones. I don't know if getting 5 of those will be easy.

Also fuck that rank 25 doesn't give you new songs! Now the game says I need to get to 27.

Fuck, nailed aishiteru banzai first part with the shitty holding notes in hard then I fuck somewhat in the midle on some stupid note.

Well, hm, grind a hard song? 100 times and you get one Loveca :,D

Nice! Google Chrome translation is hillarious.Who need Love Gems, if you can have freaking frill Shark Stones?

Wouldn't that take more than 10 days? lol

m0t0k1

I'm really missing something like Love Plus on Vita or my Smartphone.It doesn't even have to do with dating, they could just make a companion version for μ's, where we support one girl as friend, manager or something.

Man i wish they would release Love + here in the west. I know it gets a lot of shit thrown on it because it is a girl friend simulator and people going crazy over it. But i did really like the ds version not because of the girl friend simulator but the visual novel part was cute and sweet that is what i liked most about the game. Because girl friend mode goes way to much about the kissing and that got boring fast same dates etc.

Also updated the OP a bit i screencapped the notes and added them to the gameplay part. Nice to see the 3 million users now give us a free UR :D

normalnote18shc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom