• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

I wouldn't be too surprised if a game like that was made

and I would buy the hell out of it
We can only pray. Second thing is than translation. Come on E3, give us a surprise Love Live announcement!

Nico-passu
"Ohayo, Kototoro ... I stuttered [thehe], Nico-passu."

Wouldn't that take more than 10 days? lol
I don't know how frequent you play :D
But I think it would be possible. You have 1440/60 LP a day, thats 240. 240/15=16 times a day. Playing 100 times would take 6,25 days, but you will also level up during that time, so you have even more. And all you have to do is to sleep less, work less and gerally doing less things that are longer than your max LP*6.

edit: nice idea, m0t0k!

BTW, best musical part in the anime (still on episode 6 though)
Maki doing a solo with piano of Aishiteru Banzai!
That's probably why I like to play it on the game even with those hold notes.

We can only pray. Second thing is than translation. Come on E3, give us a surprise Love Live announcement!

"Ohayo, Kototoro ... I stuttered [thehe], Nico-passu."

I don't know how frequent you play :D
But I think it would be possible. You have 1440/60 LP a day, thats 240. 240/15=16 times a day. Playing 100 times would take 6,25 days, but you will also level up during that time, so you have even more. And all you have to do is to sleep less, work less and gerally doing less things that are longer than your max LP*6.

Too bad I need to work and sleep then hahahaha.

Yui

Also updated the OP a bit i screencapped the notes and added them to the gameplay part.
normalnote18shc.jpg

The OP is quickly becoming a mini wiki, good job. :D

Chariot

BTW, best musical part in the anime (still on episode 6 though)
Maki doing a solo with piano of Aishiteru Banzai!
That's probably why I like to play it on the game even with those hold notes.

Too bad I need to work and sleep then hahahaha.
Yes, Maki is amazing. That convinced me that the anime could be something (well that and Honokas weird clappig).

During the last score match event in jp, I woke up earlier and stayed up later to play.

And after depleting a full bar of LP, would see at what time it would fill back up again...
Love Live or how I developed Insomnia

Yui

I'm not putting that effort into the Honoka event and I might for the Kotori event but mostly just because it's a free SR.

I might try to go for the second SR in the Kotori event, simply because I think her idolized animal version is one of her best cards. But I will have to see how hardcore the people are in the English version.

Oh and the event would have to start at some point....

m0t0k1

The OP is quickly becoming a mini wiki, good job. :D

Thanks i was hoping for it to be fun and entertaining at the same time :) when i or anybody comes up with new ideas i will implement them.

I might try to go for the second SR in the Kotori event, simply because I think her idolized animal version is one of her best cards. But I will have to see how hardcore the people are in the English version.

Oh and the event would have to start at some point....

Yeah i don't care much about the honoka event but i still need a Cool SR in the japanese version so i will try to get it. I will go all out for the kotori even though she looks so cute. Heard some rumors that the postphoned event will start somewhere in june so don't count on the event in may.

Also for people wondering about the 3 million users promotion here a short summary
SIF hits 3 million users! To celebrate this occasion, the following details have been announced for JP SIF.

1) From 1st June to 7th June for a total of 7 days, there will be 1 lcs present available everyday to all users as a special login bonus.
2) Following Takaramonozu and Paradise Live which was first released in SIF in January, there will be new songs in the making so do look forward to it.
3) After the maintenance on 15th June, 9 new R cards will be available in Normal and Premium gacha featuring Muse members in their new training attires. They will be in their stage costumes after awakening.
4) Major updates incoming this Summer! More info to be made known at a later time.

m0t0k1

Ugh I was really hoping for may 29th. :/

It was just a dude posting on one of those Love Live! facebook pages i believe saw it like a couple of days ago don't know for sure where i found it but it was nothing official so take that rumor with a grain of salt.

fek

Better question: why do so many people like her so much?
I mean, even in the poll she smacked Honoka from the throne.

jbehgSeGaOgjWe.png
She's back to second place now but that #250 card is amazing, especially when paired with the valentine's Maki card.
250.jpg
257.jpg

Chariot

Alpaca in the top 10 is the true victory!
Definitly. But ranking is still funny, considering how we seem all to like Maki, Eli and Umi the most and then Nico, Honoka, Nozomi and a few Ns dominating the Top20. But I'm ok with Ranpha, she is pretty cute, nom nom.

Btw. If you hover in the ranking over the picture, it will swap to the idolized version.

Ronok

Err what kind of stats do you need to start breaking into B's on hard mode songs? I just full combo'd Aishiteru Banzai and I was even close to a B. lol

I was also wondering, do the idols individual stats come into play when you hit a not that lands on them? So for example, if your leader had the best stats of your team, and notes landed in that spot the least, would they be wasted stats?

JoeFu

Banned
I can get B's with my smile and cool teams. They are over 27k after choosing a friend. Probably need over 30k to get A's :(

Chariot

Err what kind of stats do you need to start breaking into B's on hard mode songs? I just full combo'd Aishiteru Banzai and I was even close to a B. lol
http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Scoring
Also I got B's without problem since my teams got 25k+

I was also wondering, do the idols individual stats come into play when you hit a not that lands on them? So for example, if your leader had the best stats of your team, and notes landed in that spot the least, would they be wasted stats?
As far as I understood, yes. http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Scoring

m0t0k1

My pure team is the weakest and contains of 1 pure SR 4 R with 3 of them idolised 1 red idolised R and and a blue SR and 2 N i can get just shy of A so you need a couple of rares to do it on B. edit so arround 30k of points

Kumubou

Clearly I need a better Smile team. Full Combo and still a freaking C.
You think that's bad?
Double despair there as I'm so close getting a perfect full combo... but my team is too garbage for it to matter. ;_; Must sacrifice more waifus to the waifu lord!!!

And yooo I want the archery club Umi... but I'm not insane enough to throw around the money required for it (...yet).

ZetaEpyon

You think that's bad?

Double despair there as I'm so close getting a perfect full combo... but my team is too garbage for it to matter. ;_; Must sacrifice more waifus to the waifu lord!!!

And yooo I want the archery club Umi... but I'm not insane enough to throw around the money required for it (...yet).

Damn, I feel your pain!

Decided to spend some Love Gems while staying above 50, and on my first draw, got my first SR:
62.jpg

Now I just need a horde of Pure normals to get her leveled up...

ZetaEpyon

Yeah, it definitely helps. My Pure team is up to about 25000 right now, so with a bit of leveling and some luck I should be in good shape.

Also set her as my main for now, since Pure support from friends seems harder to come by than the others...

m0t0k1

Yeah, it definitely helps. My Pure team is up to about 25000 right now, so with a bit of leveling and some luck I should be in good shape.

Also set her as my main for now, since Pure support from friends seems harder to come by than the others...

Even if they arent friends always go for an UR or SR partner gives you more points my Pure team is about 28k but with help of an ur it goes to 34 a 35k

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
The grind in this game to get an S on hard is unreasonable. ultimately led to stop playing entirely. It's just not worth playing the same zzzz songs over and over.

Yui

I got you guys. A Kotori SR for your enjoyment.
I thought she would be useless for most people because of the Hanayo UR but there you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom