• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Finally idolised the last normal. Now the long and tedious task of max leveling them.
Not worth it. I realized that after the bonus you get for 10, the next is at 25 which is crazy. Then 50, and I assume the one after that will be 100. lol

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Not worth it. I realized that after the bonus you get for 10, the next is at 25 which is crazy. Then 50, and I assume the one after that will be 100. lol
Well since I'm never gonna complete the rare collection, I might as well complete the normal stuff.

Vecks

Something must be wrong with my game or something. I'm already rank 26, and I'm still missing one of the normal cards in the album. #26. Is it just really bad luck?

m0t0k1

Because you guys love voting so much i created a new poll :D This one is about what the most fun songs are to play English version only for now or else we would have to many choices :p

http://strawpoll.me/1750932

edit: Of course you can vote for more then 1 song :)

Chariot

Ranpha the best normy.
What about Rakshata, Sakuya, Emma and Jennifer!?

I will try

Or Umi, she thought about shooting them, and I don't mean with a Love Arrow
Ok, Alpaca-Slayer for everyone except Kotori. Kotori gets Alpaca-Slayer-Slayer.

Something must be wrong with my game or something. I'm already rank 26, and I'm still missing one of the normal cards in the album. #26. Is it just really bad luck?
No Nagi? Bad Luck I'd say.

26.jpg

Because you guys love voting so much i created a new poll :D This one is about what the most fun songs are to play English version only for now or else we would have to many choices :p

Aishteru Banzai and somehow Snow Halation. Musst be Stockholm Complex.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
The first 27 CAN drop after playing a song, but the ones on the higher end of the numbers are much less common.

Enjoy your telescope girl and nun though! lol

Well since I'm never gonna complete the rare collection, I might as well complete the normal stuff.
If you're grinding for fodder, you could play the game on Easy for a while. lol
I thought about grinding the Normal songs for the friend points, but it's so boring. :(

m0t0k1

What about Rakshata, Sakuya, Emma and Jennifer!?

Ok, Alpaca-Slayer for everyone except Kotori. Kotori gets Alpaca-Slayer-Slayer.

No Nagi? Bad Luck I'd say.

26.jpg

Aishteru Banzai and somehow Snow Halation. Musst be Stockholm Complex.

That girl needs to learn how to paint on a painting and not on herself.

Chariot

If you're grinding for fodder, you could play the game on Easy for a while. lol
I thought about grinding the Normal songs for the friend points, but it's so boring. :(
Yeah, Easy and Normal are so slow, miss shit because I get disattraced while waiting for the insane slow notes :,(
That girl needs to learn how to paint on a painting and not on herself.
She definitly gets better
251a.jpg

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Man, looking at the JP rankings, I'm at the bottom of the song ranking for the event at around 310k. I need to start playing on Hard if only so I can get that stupid Normal card at the end so I can idolize it.
I'm at 7k for the event itself, so hopefully I can make the 12k... but what's insane is that people are at 90k already and the damn thing is barely half over. Do you get some kind of super prize for being #1 other than a huge credit card bill?

m0t0k1

Yeah, Easy and Normal are so slow, miss shit because I get disattraced while waiting for the insane slow notes :,(She definitly gets better
251a.jpg

Yeah that looks much better :D

Our poll also has a 5way tie between natsu, mogyutto, aishiteru, wonderful rush and love&peace

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Mad props from all the other otaku

but yeah I don't see a point in ranking super high, just enough to get the card and maybe to get a second one, but you still have to rank high for that
I thought about going for the 25k ranking prize, but even with my grinding, I'm only at 35k. I suppose if I do get that SR Honoka, I'll never idolize her. lol

Yui

edit: Of course you can vote for more then 1 song :)

Natsu-iro Egao de 1, 2, Jump!
Aishiteru Banzai!
Mermaid festa vol.1

My first three SSS hard songs in the JP version and the same will be the case in the English one.

I thought about going for the 25k ranking prize, but even with my grinding, I'm only at 35k.

The Ranking will probably change drastically as soon as the 4x and EX versions come out.
A lot of people keep their tokens up to this point. You will most likely never get a second event SR in the JP version without spending quite a bit of Love Gems.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
You just gotta tell yourself that the first form of event cards are better. Which I do... and they are! (Design wise at least) Idolized will probably have better skills/stats
True. To be honest, I'd probably just keep both cards in my deck since I don't have enough Rares anyway. lol

m0t0k1

Natsu-iro Egao de 1, 2, Jump!
Aishiteru Banzai!
Mermaid festa vol.1

My first three SSS hard songs in the JP version and the same will be the case in the English one.

Aishiteru Banzai! is pulling ahead. Not my favorite song to play but i do like the song to listen to. Maki getting out on top again :p. My first S combo and S rank was wonderful rush so that one i like a lot.

holysan

Accidently stumbled over some of their live performances:
RL µ‘s vs the real µ’s
Would you watch a Love Live dorama?
My favorite song btw.
(I hope it’s ok to post some random non-game related LL stuff, since there is no OT in the Off-Topic forum)

Yui

geez you scared me lol

I should have figured that, but can you imagine if there was SSS, you would need like all max level/max skilled URs for your team

Sorry ^^
Yeah that would be crazy but I'm sure some guys would just spend the money without a second thought.

Chariot

Accidently stumbled over some of their live performances:
RL µ‘s vs the real µ’s
Would you watch a Love Live dorama?
My favorite song btw.
(I hope it’s ok to post some random non-game related LL stuff, since there is no OT in the Off-Topic forum)
What gives, we're doing it anyway. Parts of the Franchise are still relevant to the game itself.

Dunno about Dorama, I really dislike it, when they try to be like anime. But I do enjoy the few AKB48 show clips.

JoeFu

Banned
Thanks, didn't even think to check the wiki. Haven't scrolled past Oh Love&Peace.

When the heck are we going to get an update :(

JoeFu

Banned
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つgive update ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

or something?

lol just saw the posts there that had the same idea hahahahaha

Chariot

you guys better not have scared them too much
Oh yeah, they're cowering in fear right now.

Make that Mermaid Festa, I just got 700 friend points from clearing it 40 times. :(
I feel you :(
(Mermaid Fest netted me A Rank, too. Im a shitty player :,D)

Link them the card poll. The Honoka love will tell them we are good people.
I am not sure about that :x

Also my weekend project is almost finished. Yoshi!

raven777

Yeah but i mentioned in the question favorite to play. But yeah i do like snow halation a lot as song.

Wanted to vote soldier game but since it's not out in English version it's not on the poll..

It's been long time since I played normal songs so I don't know what to pick lol....

Chariot

And you can verify it with my newest tool: The Library
Search doesen't work yet, but you can arrange stuff ascending or descending. Sadly I have tomorrow stuff to do, so in the following week I will ad further features, like search, informartion about skills, the lightbox for the Overview that m0t0k suggested and last but not least a working design for the ranking that is centered and not left.

If you see bugs or mistakes, feel free to inform me, so I can improve it.

Or its a bug or I didn't know you get 3 hearst each day when you are a new player. What does a new player mean, woulcn't that mean the first day only? Maybe a week of playing?

Im 52 hearts right now! YAY! Saving them for the event thing.

Banzai is a good song but the song is kinda boring to play.

Wonder rush is the most funnest.

So what is there to do now that I think I bonds all my normals and beat ch5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom