• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

Oh christ I can't deal with this Mermaid Fiesta 3 note bs

I need to practice this bit because I seriously cannot tell what it's syncing to. The drums?

chrono01

There always seems to be at least one point in a song [on Hard] where the notes don't exactly match the beat. It's basically there to throw you off. :/

Jintor

That's just rhythm game difficulty. It's not that it's not syncing to something, it's just not syncing to something you'd expect.

klez

I'm also working on S comboing Mermaid Fiesta, one thing I think it helps is play the song a few times without the music to get the rhythm. I actually s combo a few songs that way by accident.

Edit: welp I just s combo the song, time to wait for more songs and an event to start pulling those SR cards

JoeFu

Banned
I forget what Mermaid Festa is like. I haven't played it since I full combo'd it lol.

Also nice to see Honoka isn't all the top 10 anymore... She's just 11-20 now haha.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Wonder how/if they will distribute the SR and URs you got from blu-rays, cds, and such

Kincaido

They better bring them! I need
a chance to get
this card and swimsuit Eli in my life

Umi_cool_ur208_t.jpg

Chariot

I'm just wondering if they're going to follow the same slow rollout or if they'll throw in more normals at a faster pace.
I hope they get faster... or at least doing something. The delay is now three or four days. What can be the big problem?

firehawk and kincaido looking down on all of the NA only players
And EU, and EU, right?! Stop forgetting us ;___;
i full combo'd mermaid fiesta

you may all bow down now
Master!

Kincaido

Lol

Just got the legendary Alpaca and am now the same ranked in JP version as NA version. Based event song.

Chariot

Character poll (you can vote for multiple Idols!), Song poll (you can vote for multiple songs!) and ID list for the new page

alexein - ID: 567122377 / Alexandre
Aytrial - ID: 323864625 / Aytrial
BGBW - ID: 770403747 / idolm@ster
Blacksafs - ID: 769323267 / Safs@GAF
Chariot - ID: 138733509 / Karl@GAF

chickdigger802 - ID: 928785609 / Cdig
chrono01 - ID: 522640488 / Chrono
Draxal - ID: 716158992 / Drax@gaf
elhaym - ID: 150868947 / Crescens
empressdonna - ID: 780225121 / Donna

EvilKatarn - ID: 228908451 / アイドルのGAF
firehawk12 - ID: 193512899 / Allen
gashikunFLCL - ID: 679577154 / まこまこりん
holysan - ID: 189388923 / Maki-lucky
ImBarryScott - ID: 852848557 / CrunkyBall

Jintor - ID: 544772824 / Miso
JoeFu - ID: 302166723 / joefu
Kincaido - ID: 343412777 / Kincaido
Kumubou - ID: 988992277 / Kumubou
Markun - ID: 371289809 / Markun

Mokoi - ID: 068482645 / Mokoi
MSMrRound - ID: 900103822 / HarashoGAF
Paprikka - ID: 970842023 / Safflower
Recknoc - ID: 983459193 / OhNoMelon
Rahk - ID: 706326408 / Rahk

Ronok - ID: 662554678 / Chihiro
SpacePirate Ridley - ID: 363623790 / SPRidley
The Grim Heaper - ID: 156513442 / Heaper
Thoraxes - ID: 062309120 / Thoraxes
Wyndstryker - ID: 784265711 / Kawada

Yui - ID: 059672033 / Alice
ZetaEpyon - ID: 386332454 / Zeta

Lurkers
Aishin - ID: 723671907 / Shin (account has yet to be activated)
xxx - 442785467 / moogs (account has yet to be activated)

--

forgotten like Hanayo
Dayum!

Almost full combo wonder rush then device died lol.
"You almost FC'd a song? It would be terrible, if something happened to your game. Maybe unrelated: remember the time you dropped me on the ground? Heh."

firehawk12

Subete no aware
The grind to 12k is soooo long.

Oh yeah, do the story segments from the events go into the event viewer after? Or are they basically gone?

Also, someone brought up the idea of NISA including bonus codes for the game in their release of the anime. And while that's probably unlikely giving all the necessary deals required, it would be really evil if they made US exclusive cards (like the girls in some kind of American themed outfits) and forced the super crazy Japanese players to double dip and import the anime from NISA just for the code. lol

Kincaido

the collecting event really helps you level up fast when you are low level.

Yeah, it's really helpful for me so far. Getting to play songs before they show up on the other version is great.

Edit: Looks like I have half the points needed for the SR. Think I might be able to get it without using any loveca. Still too scared to try the event song on Expert though lol

Chariot

So, I should get some work done, but why, if I have Love Live?
Aside from playing the game I am actually build a working Search the in the Library, some little triangles that can order the collumns and some little light up effect, when you hover over a row. If you click on the name the overview will open with the targeted card.
Next up will be lightboxes and a search in the overview, but now I am gonna hopefully get to do some stuff.

m0t0k1

Mermaid Festa sucks

It's pretty hard to play arround the 100 notes there is a flurry of notes what messes me up but after some practice i can do it pretty reliable if my touchscreen does not like to mess up. Just lost 25lp because my touch did not register at a flurry of notes -_-

Solune

It's pretty hard to play arround the 100 notes there is a flurry of notes what messes me up but after some practice i can do it pretty reliable if my touchscreen does not like to mess up. Just lost 25lp because my touch did not register at a flurry of notes -_-

That happens to me on alot of songs! I sometimes have a problem where my device doesn't register multiple touches either because it still thinks something is pressing down on the previous area.

Also I just don't really like the song which makes it difficult to complete because I just want to get it over with.

m0t0k1

That happens to me on alot of songs! I sometimes have a problem where my device doesn't register multiple touches either because it still thinks something is pressing down on the previous area.

Also I just don't really like the song which makes it difficult to complete because I just want to get it over with.

Yeah i hope you will get through it soon. The songs after that are more easy to full combo.

EvilKatarn said:
Yeah that onslaught in Mermaid Festa is nuts. Got through it once and immediately fucked up on the next easy note.

Man i had so many first note goods at the start of the song but still i must continue or else it would be a waste of lp :(

Haven't noticed anything fishy going on with the notes on my Nexus 4. Then again I barely have anything installed on it too aside from the usual social networking stuff.

Jintor

Yeah all my non note presses are because I happen to handsweat like a greasy pig in a sauna, even on my fucking fingertips, which is a) disgusting as fuck and b) really inconvenient for playing this kind of game

This may be tmi but too bad! You have to share knowledge of my secret shame

m0t0k1

Haven't noticed anything fishy going on with the notes on my Nexus 4. Then again I barely have anything installed on it too aside from the usual social networking stuff.

Yeah it usually helps to restart my phone. And usually it has something to do with multi touches. when i use a multi touch app to test i sometimes see it messes up but after restart it works fine for a while. guess it has something to do with the calibration.

edit and also what jintor said getting sweaty its getting warmer over here :p

Yay a nico and eli rare to idolize my other nico and eli! (both from regular scouting)

3 idolized rares go!

Now I have all idolized normals and 3 idolized rares! (nico, eli, umi)

JoeFu

Banned
Seriously, play the JP version. The event songs really are a different tier. These are all baby mode songs. :(

I don't want to play the game for a week before being able to play more than 1 song at a time though. The grind is awful and I don't want to do it again. I'll just be patient and wait for them to update the non JP version.

Chariot

1, 2 Jump FC ;___;
And here I thought I would get my Loveca before that happens. Now a bit Aistheru Banzai, because almost all my friends are Smiletype.

btw. I build a simple countdown script where you can input your current and your max LP. On the page itself a minute countdown and as the title of the site there is the ending time of the countdown. So you have the time in your tabs.

Jintor

Wish it had a notification built in when my LP refills. Though it'd probably have to log on at all times and be running in the background or something

Chariot

Wish it had a notification built in when my LP refills. Though it'd probably have to log on at all times and be running in the background or something
Yeah, thats why I build this. Its better than nothing I'd say.
Your thought is on the point as well. The game is eating battery like hell :,(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom